Sometimes I think by myself; What I have done to deserve such a good life?

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I come from a family with good financial condition, nice and incredible parents who always give me everything I ask for.

I have people I can proudly say; "They are my friends and will always be with me in the difficult times I can find in my life"

I study at a good university and work at a job that doesn't even require much effort.

I have a good and active sex life, but unfortunately it's not something that my parents expect from me in this case, sometimes I feel guilty about it.

I have a life blessed by the grace of God and sometimes I wonder... Why? What have I done to deserve a life like this? Maybe it's just the probability of something good happening or just fate... I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14875 and 5 others
8D61F6C2 E0DA 453E A723 B5E178EA934C

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 3828, Squirtle and 2 others
same, just do stuff to give back to what you can in whatever way you can

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Squirtle and Tropical Tyrone
Same dude, same. My biggest worry right now is that I'm tired after a month of travelling through Europe, meeting new people, seeing nice stuff, fucking, eating cool stuff and so on.. and that I want to go home now because I'm over it. Which I do tomorrow anyway lmao.

Sometimes I forget how fuckin lucky I'm actually are so I just try to be a nice person and be grateful.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 3828, Squirtle and 1 other person
What's ur psl Tyrone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
U was prolly curry in ur previous life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Tropical Tyrone and Deleted member 3828
I cant never be grateful for my life not even when Im on a great phase, just like recently, I dont know exactly why I simply cant be happy

but at least im not depressed anymore, just feeling neutral tbh

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
wats ur job?

I can't relate ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
I have a good and active sex life, but unfortunately it's not something that my parents expect from me in this case, sometimes I feel guilty about it.
I guess you referring to the part where you send videos of sucking your on dick?

• JFL
wats ur job?
In an accounting firm, the only thing I have to do is work on EXCEL spreadsheets, check or review some algorithms from the firm's software and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
In an accounting firm, the only thing I have to do is work on EXCEL spreadsheets, check or review some algorithms from the firm's software and that's it.
your story is similar to a lot of people tbh
we have progressed to the point where many people can live very comfortable and easily

• +1
I guess you referring to the part where you send videos of sucking your on dick?
I mean, my sex life in general. I think my parents would not like to know or support this part of my life that is so degenerate