Sometimes I want to break my persona and just drop blackpills

D

Deleted member 19582

Diamond
Joined
May 13, 2022
Posts
1,480
Reputation
3,112
Fuck normies fuck fuck fuck... It's such a pain in the ass listening to their bluepill and leftist opinions with a smile on my face while I'm laughing/screaming inside... I lie, I say I agree with them but I just want spit some hard truths, it's a weight that we carry, knowing the truth and not being afraid of it, but speaking would get me ostracized and losing everything...

Saying the truth, confessing, talking what's in our minds it's liberating, but I won't ever do it.

I want to fit in.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, Brus Wane, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
PSLers are the most oppressed members of society
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23974, Ryldoo IS COPING, GabachoCopium and 3 others
PSLers are the most oppressed members of society
It's one of the side effects of knowing the truth

Quotation Arthur Schopenhauer All truth passes through three stages First it is ridiculed 26 1
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, HumidVent, Sprinkles and 1 other person
niggas think I’m crazy for thinking the world is ran by shapeshifting reptilians

little do they know
 
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 19582
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

Similar threads

HappyChud
Replies
0
Views
12
HappyChud
HappyChud
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
42
Views
110
tansel
tansel
Bars
Replies
0
Views
18
Bars
Bars
mangotimer
Replies
6
Views
43
Lowkchopped
Lowkchopped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top