Sometimes I wonder why my conscience inhabits this body and not someone else's

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
Crazy shit.

Why is my conscience in this body and not in some guy in China?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Gonthar and Vermilioncore
Samee

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
Once, when I was in deep meditation, my consciousness exited the body and started to "flicker" - I was now the whole universe, then just a pure consciousness in a void with no memories, then I started to see life through the eyes of other people around the world, then I eventually returned back to my body.
Who knows, maybe it's possible to move your consciousness to another body, but then you will forget everything that happened to you before, and it will feel like you were always that other person.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Latinus
Because your ego it’s separating you. but not completely thats why there is collective human conscience and there are more bug like societies than others. Our ancestors could see into their past lives and we can’t that’s why everyone is depressed. Also we used to have telekinesis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and datboijj
Because your ego it’s separating you. but not completely thats why there is collective human conscience and there are more bug like societies than others. Our ancestors could see into their past lives and we can’t that’s why everyone is depressed. Also we used to have telekinesis
they are gonna call you schizo
this forum is not spiritually friendly

We used to also be able to fly and shoot lasers out of our eyes, right?

For whatever reason the instructor of who brought these conditions to occur thought it a better idea for it to be, than for it not to be.