Sometimes in life, you have to quit

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Sometimes in life, you have to quit. It's something that dawned upon me, something that I felt the need to talk about. Sometimes in life, you gotta give up. I feel in life when you've put your best foot forward and when you've tried to make things happen but unfortunately, things just didn't go the way you wanted them to go, I feel it's time to give up. I feel there comes a point of time in life where you just have to throw in the towel.

Life can really present you with some tough circumstances, life can present you with some fucked up situations. What do you do in the face of adversity, what do you do when things don't go your way when things don't work out the way you want them to? People always say that in life, 'you should never give up', they say these things. ' You should never give up ', ' you should keep your head up ', you should continue to try but why would you continue to try when you've tried all you can and you've failed, you've failed, you've failed, you've failed.

Life can really be hard at times and it's not always easy to keep your head up in life, it's not always easy to continue to try, to continue to press on. I just feel when life has beat you down and when things haven't gone your way, at some point you're gonna have to give up in life, at some point your gonna have to throw in the towel and just accept being fucked up. Life is easy for some people and life is hard for some people.

I just feel there comes a point in life when you just have to throw in the towel. Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result, so if you continue to try and every time you try you fail, you fail, you fail, you fail maybe you should just give up and accept being fucked up. That's a big reason why I've never pursued many women. Why pursue women when you know they're gonna shoot you down when you know nothing is going to work out for you, no fucking way.

I feel people need to assess themselves, people need to analyze their life. I feel in life if you've had more failure than success maybe it's time for you to give up. Maybe it's time for you to throw in the towel and just accept being a fuck nigga. Maybe it's time for you to just throw in the towel and say fuck it. That's my philosophy on life and this is what I believe. I believe sometimes in life you have to quit, you have to quit. Why continue to try when things are just not going your way in life?

That's why I feel Baraka, even though Baraka took himself out. Baraka is a hero in my eyes, and I'm not condoning suicide I'm not condoning what he did. But I just feel when life don't go your way, sometimes it's time to throw in the towel, it's time to just say fuck it. That's pretty much all I wanted to say I feel sometimes in life, you have to quit and it's okay to quit.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20179 and 3 others
dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 15827
I read it all broseph

Jk

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-232733.jpg
    Screenshot_20220608-232733.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
i agree and had been planning to make a thread about this topic

chad never has to quit

if chad keeps trying, eventually he'll succeed

for incels, it's best to quit most things

for truecels, it's best to quit just about everything

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Eggs
i agree and had been planning to make a thread about this topic

chad never has to quit

if chad keeps trying, eventually he'll succeed

for incels, it's best to quit most things

for truecels, it's best to quit just about everything
Chad never has to try, hard work is for subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Eggs and micropenis29
No gain no pain:Comfy:

Not gonna read this low dopamine low testosterone rant.

Get help faggot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nayb and GetShrekt
I mean sometime no matter how hard you try, you still fail plus the uglier you are the more sisyphean it is, BUT what else is there to do? Rotting makes it even worse.

Last edited:
Chad never has to try, hard work is for subhumans

i agree, and that was the topic of yet another thread i'd planned to make

chad works hard but it's purely for entertainment, much like when an incel works hard to beat one of his favorite video games

• +1
Reactions: Eggs and GetShrekt