sometimes in life youre just a person that other people dont like as much as other people

I

isis_Bleach

cucked reality
some peoples persoanlities are just unappealing to majority of people. no matter what they do, very few / nobody is going to like them or wanna tolerate them.

u know it when ur a dude other people dont like. i would know cuz im a dude like that.

@Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @rape @cromagnon @sksksksk78 @nathan @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, Vermilioncore, deadstock and 2 others
IMG 5978

I agree one time my cousin replied to the group text and even some was receptive and I came back with that same energy and no one responded they just don’t like certain people simple as that

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I agree one time my cousin replied to the group text and even some was receptive and I came back with that same energy and no one responded they just don’t like certain people simple as that
Nobody just doesn’t like certain people

There is a reason people don’t respond to you in the same way as your cousin

Whether that be your face, their social history, your height, it could be a multitude of things

But there is always a reason

You can determine that reason and try to fix it if you’d like

Or maybe it’s impossible to fix

But there is reason

Nobody just doesn’t like certain people

There is a reason people don’t respond to you in the same way as your cousin

Whether that be your face, their social history, your height, it could be a multitude of things

But there is always a reason

You can determine that reason and try to fix it if you’d like

Or maybe it’s impossible to fix

But there is reason
yeah but cmon what are the odds that everyone I meet hates me…I mean I get pussy so it can’t be my looks, it’s gotta be something deep inside that I can’t change. Maybe it’s my micro penis

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
yeah but cmon what are the odds that everyone I meet hates me…I mean I get pussy so it can’t be my looks, it’s gotta be something deep inside that I can’t change. Maybe it’s my micro penis
It means you have generally unappealing traits

Which means you would have to change a lot about yourself if you want people to like you

But it’s not happening for “no reason”

I
It means you have generally unappealing traits

Which means you would have to change a lot about yourself if you want people to like you

But it’s not happening for “no reason”
ive seen all I need to see. I can’t change because I don’t know how. It wouldn’t be genuine. If people hate me for being me, then I accept it. I’ll be alone forever just having sex and being ghosted and getting ducked up on a fourlokos and acid that an old bitch at a concert gave me

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and hypernormie
I

ive seen all I need to see. I can’t change because I don’t know how. It wouldn’t be genuine. If people hate me for being me, then I accept it. I’ll be alone forever just having sex and being ghosted and getting ducked up on a fourlokos and acid that an old bitch at a concert gave me
Yeah sometimes fitting in is not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore