Sometimes it feels like the universe hates me

moredatesmorerapes

moredatesmorerapes

Diamond
I had to take this test today for a certification and it was long and tiring
I actually did very well but then I had to retake it for some bullshit reason
I ended up taking the test AGAIN and did well (just 2% below my original score which was very good) but holy shit at having to deal with that and for the worse score to stick
Idk why shit like this happens to me all the time. Shit incel luck.

@MoggerGaston i genuinely feel like there’s a luck stat you get at birth almost genetically. That affects your odds of everything in life. And some people get the worst hand and have to constantly deal with gay obstacles

Even though the second test score was slightly below the original, your performance was still impressive. It’s a testament to your hard work and skill.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, chudlite, Deleted member 86159 and 1 other person
I ended up taking the test AGAIN and did well (just 2% below my original score which was very good) but holy shit at having to deal with that and for the worse score to stick

@MoggerGaston i genuinely feel like there’s a luck stat you get at birth almost genetically. That affects your odds of everything in life. And some people get the worst hand and have to constantly deal with gay obstacles
I thought you said you didn’t study at all, seems like everything worked out tbh

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Even though the second test score was slightly below the original, your performance was still impressive. It’s a testament to your hard work and skill.
first time ive seen you provide a wholesome comment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and NZb6Air
I thought you said you didn’t study at all, seems like everything worked out tbh
I did some quick prep in the morning but yes it worked out
Still gay I had to waste so much time just to be stuck with a lower score

I can't speak for the universe. But I hate you. Fuck you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86159 and moredatesmorerapes
I can't speak for the universe. But I hate you. Fuck you.
Didn’t you have a sexual experience with your baby sitter or was that someone else

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
He’s a good guy deep down he just acts dark triad on .org🥰
i guess hes been mean to me a couple times, called me a nigger and retard a couple times but its okay i turn the other cheek:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
i guess hes been mean to me a couple times, called me a nigger and retard a couple times but its okay i turn the other cheek:feelsautistic:
He’s a good kid, but he likes to show off his dark triad personality on .org. Try being nice to him, maybe he will reciprocate.