Sometimes not motivated in the gym?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Its like 3 days of the week I am hyperactive in the gym and 3 days I am demotivated af and cant even do 15kg lat pulldown eventho I am used to 50 and some shit like this tired etc.

@Yuyevon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Lev Peshkov
watch that arnold schwarzenneger speech

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, WideZygos, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
fucked up neurotransmitters

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 7753, Tyronecell and 1 other person
yep thats normal
try working out 5x per week cardio
3x per week basketball
and 3x per week lifting

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
yep thats normal
try working out 5x per week cardio
3x per week basketball
and 3x per week lifting
Why is that normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Why is that normal
its just normal to feel demotivated from working out after a while
jfl if you think I have fun working out
or any other athlete
thats the way it is
but something that helped me out was to have a robot mentality towards gym goals, like robots dont have feelings, they have a mission and they have to do it , well thinking like that helped me out a lot go through all the workouts

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad and Copemaxxing
being demotivated in the gym sometimes is normal, but being straight up hyperactive some days and super tired other days might be sign of unbalanced neurotransmitters

• +1
being demotivated in the gym sometimes is normal, but being straight up hyperactive some days and super tired other days might be sign of unbalanced neurotransmitters
this means non nt ? Or how can I understand this? Cure?

It’s for the greater good man just push through so people can count on you for being a strong healthy Allie

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Copemaxxing
There could be many causes tbh , but is it just a motivation problem or you cant actually lift 50kg on said day? I always push myself more than i did in the last workout even if i "dont feel like it" .

Because you should do it every other day then two day break, your body needs rest
I have a trainings Split plan of some roider atm

Low t Jfl

Jk bro

Ur just tired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Copemaxxing
nope that has no correlation
every NBA player hates practice and never enjoys it
its just the way it is people dont enjoy lifting weights or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 2748
Why is that normal
don't do cardio 5 times a week jfl, incorporate it maybe twice a week, 3 times weightlifting sounds good, and @Mohamad is right basketball is a good sport to do maybe 3-4 times a week, improves athleticism and conditions your body well

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5912
Its like 3 days of the week I am hyperactive in the gym and 3 days I am demotivated af and cant even do 15kg lat pulldown eventho I am used to 50 and some shit like this tired etc.

@Yuyevon
listen to Ballers intro
or listen to Madden NFL 2K21 intro

eitherway can't help more

• Love it
Reactions: Warlow
you need to inject

• +1
Hormone fluctuation

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
To many side Effects tbh at the end of the day I cuck myself After i get off roids
Was just joking but I think it's normal to be less motivated due to sleep/muscle fatigue/time of day etc

Was just joking but I think it's normal to be less motivated due to sleep/muscle fatigue/time of day etc
Tbh I really want to roid but I will cuck myself like @balding17yomanletcel “muhh escaping jewish matrix“ JUST LOL

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Ocelot and balding17yomanletcel
Tbh I really want to roid but I will cuck myself like @balding17yomanletcel “muhh escaping jewish matrix“ JUST LOL
what do you mean son? elab.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Copemaxxing
did he use roids at 17? jfl
over for his hpta

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and balding17yomanletcel
what do you mean son? elab.
I told you already you have to perma blast man. Your natty levels are literally grandpa tier if you get off roids they will be even lower jfl. also you wont be able to produce children

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and balding17yomanletcel
did he use roids at 17? jfl
over for his hpta
professor is speaking who has mastered the endocrinology major :lul: the only source you've searched is probably its derek mor pletes mor detes .com

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7863 and Copemaxxing
I told you already you have to perma blast man. Your natty levels are literally grandpa tier if you get off roids they will be even lower jfl. also you wont be able to produce children
jfl@your iq you don'T know shit about roids, your sperm value might get lower but you still can get a bitch pregnant while on roids. i had few online friends who've impregnated a bitch twice while was on TREN :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
jfl@your iq you don'T know shit about roids, your sperm value might get lower but you still can get a bitch pregnant while on roids. i had few online friends who've impregnated a bitch twice while was on TREN :lul:
Jfl are you literally braindead :lul: :lul: Still you cant get off roids without cucking you to death dont cope with muh pct:lul::feelshaha:

professor is speaking who has mastered the endocrinology major :lul: the only source you've searched is probably its derek mor pletes mor detes .com
Medicine in general has been my primary interest since I was 12. Never claimed that I'm some expert on the topic. Do what you want tho, fuck up your hormones and inject trt for life, not my issue.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Copemaxxing
trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
rotting kills my motivation, at least when I had a shitty job and had to interact with retards I would get pissed off and vent my rage through lifting, now I just feel empty :feelsrope:

• +1
@balding17yomanletcel there wasnt another solution for you anyways tbh 300ng/dl is grandpa tier man you had to roid. I would say let your doc Make a therapy with you but Docs are cucked this days so you have to permablast

• +1
Medicine in general has been my primary interest since I was 12. Never claimed that I'm some expert on the topic. Do what you want tho, fuck up your hormones and inject trt for life, not my issue.
you are just a barking dog for me, just a little nuisance . a bug standing in my way. i do not give a fuck about your opinions and i definitely am not fucking my hormone system up :lul: my total t was 400ng dl natty,even if i inject trt, i will stay still at 900ng/dl area. i literally am improving myself in every single way, my blood pressure is naturally low so its not problem for me, i already am bald. and i can have children anyway you are just clueless in that subject.moron :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
@balding17yomanletcel there wasnt another solution for you anyways tbh 300ng/dl is grandpa tier man you had to roid. I would say let your doc Make a therapy with you but Docs are cucked this days so you have to permablast
fucking monkey, ive told you numerous times i can access roids without prescription, btw i was natty 400ng dl son :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Its because ur a twink

gymcelling is only fun if ur big tbh, i felt embarassed looking in the mirror when i was small

• +1
@Copemaxxing most efficient way to train is push pull legs. Or push pull (fuck legs do push pull twice unless your have chicken african starving child legs).
So 4x per week push pull and also you feel like shit because
1. Too much intensity so you don't recover (not used to it (noob) or pushing yourself over the limit without proper rest time)
2. Doing zero cardio. Do 20 mins of cardio daily you will feel better trust me (not very intense because that can fuck recovery also)

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Copemaxxing
  • +1
The biggest motivation for me is getting checked out by girls when I'm walking around campus. Feels good to not be invisible

• +1
The biggest motivation for me is getting checked out by girls when I'm walking around campus. Feels good to not be invisible
roids or how can you look big in clothes?

Will you perma cruise?
bruh im 400ng dl natty what do you expect? tbh buy me enanthate im tired of injecting sustanon eod :lul: help a nigga out

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide
bruh im 400ng dl natty what do you expect? tbh buy me enanthate im tired of injecting sustanon eod :lul: help a nigga out
No I wont. btw you are legit braindead if you dont start working out while on roids jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...

@Yuyevon
Remember what you doing it for also take 2 caffeine pills or a energy drink

• +1
Last edited:
  • Love it
That is because you aren't on a good program that makes you do consistent progressive overload.

You should get on a full body 3x per week program with 3x5 volume that makes you add weight every time you complete the 3x5 properly.

And of course, as the weight gets heavier, you may be scared of failing and that is perfectly normal especially if you never failed before, but you'll make progress as long as you use a properly written novice program, you use proper form, eat enough, sleep enough and stay consistent with your training.

When I started, I wasn't able to eat enough and I wasn't on the right program so my progress was very limited, but when I made sure to take into account every variable, then I made the best gains of my life.

If you do it properly, in your first year you should be able to gain 20-24 lbs of muscle (2lbs per month), and every month, you should be able to add 15-20 lbs to your overhead press, 20-25 lbs to your bench press, 50-60 lbs to your squat (until you reach around 150 lbs, then it's 25-30 lbs), and 40-50 lbs to your deadlift (until you reach around 180 lbs, then it's 25-30 lbs).

By doing that, in only 6-12 months (depending on your genetics), you can reach a 135 lb overhead press, a 225 lb bench press, a 315 lb squat, and a 405 lb deadlift.

The reason why you are not motivated is because you are not making good enough progress, but I can 100% guarantee you that if you can make great progress like that every month and you know that you can reach those strength standards in that timeframe, then you will be motivated to put the work in to reach that goal, because you'll have faith in the program because the quick results will motivate you.

If you are stuck on the same weight for 2 workouts in a row, the trick is to remove 10% from the bar, and start over, that is because if you are doing 3 sets of 5 and you fail after 3 reps on your 3rd set, it means that on your last rep, you were at 100%, but the studies show that the best progress is made at around 90% of your maximum, so by removing 10%, you end up at 90%, and every once in a while, because progress on full body programs is fast, you will again hit 100% and stall, so you'll deload again.

As you gain strength, your muscles will adapt and get bigger to be powerful enough to lift more weight, that is why as a natural lifter, strength and muscle are directly correlated and you can't separate them, except for when you become an intermediate and do 1RMs which mostly focus on strength, but that is a subject for another time.

Follow that program exactly how it is written and said in the video, and you'll reach those standards and make the quickest progress in 1 month if you take into account every variable that I described, then, as time goes by, you'll be more and more motivated and you'll come to love the gym, like me:

• +1