Sometimes the blackpill likes to hide

N

nobodylovesme

Iron
Some of you will say being NT matters, having a friend group matters. No it doesn't. If a foid shows any inclination of interest in you just remember the blackpill. Being NT having a friend group are just a fog clouding her perception of reality(your face). Soon enough, she will see through all the fog you are trying to put between her and your ugly, subhuman face. When it clears, the mating dance will come to an end.

I had been rotting on my own for many months when I was supposed to meet a girl from my friend group, as we had matched on Tinder. I thought she had just matched with me for fun. But then she started the mating dance: sending bubbly messages, asking about my life, wanting to meet, sharing her past memories, and just treating me like a human. The dance lasted a few days, and I was feeling happy again, something positive seemed on the horizon. Is this it? No. The fog had cleared. Just when I asked her about the time to meet, she ghosted me as if I had never existed. There was no empathy, no text explaining any misunderstanding, no apology; they just shut you off from their lives like the subhuman they perceive you to be. These girls really try to convince you that the blackpill is false, peeling away one layer at a time, just when you start to see the light, they shut it down and laugh in your face.

I might even see her tomorrow at some event. It’s just crazy how these demons pry open your broken heart only to tear it apart again, simply to satisfy their own cruel desires.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Primalsplit and gookstar

nobodylovesme

Iron​

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Another day in the life of an average male. Brootal.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Meanwhile chad has a delectable harem to indulge from
The social circle of Chad is like an open buffet of Ass, pussy, thighs, teats in every variety and shape.

The social circle of the average man is choosing between going on discord /teamspeak to listen to shrieking kids to play CS:Go with or listening to Hebrew Tate/Jewdan Petersonson on YouTube. :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
The social circle of Chad is like an open buffet.

The social circle of the average man is choosing between going on discord /teamspeak to listen to shrieking kids to play CS:Go with or listening to Hebrew Tate/Jewdan Petersonson on YouTube. :feelsgah:
Chad’s social circle is a buffet and a normies social circle are psychopaths constantly looking to shit test you. The plight of an an average man is brutal.

• JFL
Chad’s social circle is a buffet and a normies social circle are psychopaths constantly looking to shit test you. The plight of an an average man is brutal.
I don't think it ever began if you fail at shit tests of any kind tbh.

• +1
I don't think it ever began if you fail at shit tests of any kind tbh.
Dating as a subchad male is like deriving Einstein’s mass energy relationship.
588DBE49 20BA 41BE 802B C5EF74486F05

Dating as a chad is like placing the right shapes in a 2 year old’s sorting cube.

B212FC88 49A3 4D60 AFCA CC58A22FA6F2

• Love it
Dating as a subchad male is like deriving Einstein’s mass energy relationship.
View attachment 2897373

Dating as a chad is like placing the right shapes in a 2 year old’s sorting cube.

View attachment 2897372
Chad's life is so unreal, that if it was written as a novel; the critics wouldn't like it because it would be viewed as a Mary Sue character or "the writer projecting his unrealistic and chauvenistic sexual fantasies".

Whereas if an average man's life would be more miserable, drawn out and pointless than a Dostoevsky novel.

• JFL