Sometimes you can even see girls asscracks.

Lorence

Lorence

BLACKPILL CONNOISSEUR
Joined
Nov 30, 2023
Posts
30,486
Reputation
36,047
1790881147179
 
I once saw one at work, she crouched to fix something and I could see her hairy asscrack with no panties

I used to hit on a local supermarket security girl, she is introverted, kinda short, had the poker face, pale, long brown hair and a giant fat ass, I used to drink beer there and would always catcall and hit on her,

she's a lesbo as are many women in this profession but she played along, when I openly hit on her she only said "I'm dating someone" and never that "I don't like men"....

I saw her in other place with her girlfriend and it's a NIGGER.

I'm pretty sure soon enough I'll be return after 2 years of Looksmaxxing and eat her hairy ass just to painfully pull her hairs with my teeth 😎😎😎
 

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
2
Views
16
jflmeister
jflmeister
g4rlic
Replies
4
Views
18
g4rlic
g4rlic
1966Ford
Replies
12
Views
55
Mapgic
Mapgic
ForeignType
Replies
2
Views
30
DoidFecapitator666
DoidFecapitator666
trustfund
Replies
4
Views
38
Jiozz
Jiozz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top