Sometimes you're just better off staying ignorant about the truth.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Long read ! Only comment if you're going to read the whole thing. Otherwise GTFO
(English is not my first language.)

This is a reflection of personal experience

To put it bluntly, swallowing the "Blackpill" (or perhaps more accurately, consciously choosing not to ignore it) has permanently changed me for the worse.

We are all "Blackpilled" by default, a product of millions of years of selective evolutionary processes. Society forces the "Bluepill" on you from birth, and for good reason.

"Bluepill" ideas such as enforced monogamy (an idea that goes contrary to human nature) have sustained society for ages and have been beneficial for both genders.
Yes, believe it or not, what's "natural" isn't always what's best. If you truly accepted what's "in our nature" then you wouldn't be here. You would accept the fact that women NATURALLY want to reproduce with the highest quality mates, and leave it at at that. But you don't.

1st world societies, most notably western Europe and North america (along with east asia to a lesser extent) have completely severed any connection to organized religion and the patriarchy (perhaps the two most important forces needed to restrain female nature), with predictable results. In such societies, male-female interactions and male-female relations are slowly starting to take on a primal animalistic resemblance. These societies have not yet fully reverted back to natural human mate selection strategies, but so long as things remain the way they are, they're on that path. The ultimate irony is that civilizational progress has only resulted in a regression of interpersonal relationships - back to a "natural" and "unfair" state - where ultimately, winner takes all and the rest are left with nothing.

If you happen to live in a developed, fully postmodern, high-income country, it is necessary to be aware of the Blackpill (i.e, to consciously reject social programming and accept your lookist nature and that of women). However, it is crucial that you remain moderate and rational in your views, and to NEVER take things to the extremes. Understand that while things are bad and getting worse, they have not yet reached the dystopian state which users on these communities often like to portray.

Are you better off remaining ignorant and believing in the millenium old bluepill?

No

You are better off learning the truth, but approaching the world from a somewhat "bluepilled" perspective. Seeing as to how things have not yet deteriorated to the point of no return. Stop overthinking, be rational. Real world experience and Real world interactions trump any and all autistic online theories.

It just pains me as an EXTREME-OVERTHINKER seeing so many other young men with unrealized potential falling victim to this same self-consuming, devastating mentality, creating problems which do not exist. Overthinking is the biggest waste in life.

Or maybe I am wrong, maybe things are THAT bad in the western world, maybe it really is over for everyone but GigaChad.... in that case, just retire, LDAR, and wait for organic sex robots circa 2030.

Now

If you are a third world-er as I am....

You have no fucking business being here. Plain and simple. GTFO for your own good. The fact that you have researched lookism / the blackpill and ended up here shows that you are exceptionally smart for whatever region you come from, and this in and by itself indicates poor social skills / an inability to relate with the general (LOW IQ) population. This is just a consequence of your (GENETIC) intelligence and conscientiousness. Nothing wrong with that. Don't be ashamed of it.

In these parts of the world, looks literally do not matter.

Yes, they don't. Mating strategies are geared towards finding good men who will provide for the woman and her future offspring, as well as her extended family. Education, Job prospects, and moral character are above all else.

Why that is, is an entirely different debate. I already have a theory as to why these societies value a man's material worth and character more than his looks, but it's too long to fit here. I'd wager that it's a consequence of certain historical developments

Anyways

By "blackpilling" yourself, you only serve to create non-existent problems of the mind. The experience of someone in the 1st world is very different from that of your own. His situation does not reflect yours. You are quite literally too smart for your own good. It's better to ignore and forget about the blackpill, and to live according to "Bluepilled" beliefs - your society functions on these beliefs and values, so why go against them? It works for the overwhelming majority of men. There are billions of "bluepilled" men in Asia and Africa who are living just fine, who can work, marry, and reproduce despite being low IQ ugly subhumans. These societies still have in place certain mechanisms which allow them do so. Bypass LOOKIST female nature and pass on their genes - the only objective goal in life.

To wrap things up, I will write about how realization of the blackpill has affected me negatively.

- I waste hours on this forum instead of at least trying to do anything productive.
- I approach everything from a looks-based perspective
- Too cynical and too cold
- It has become harder to relate to and bond with others knowing their lookist nature. Thinking of how they might perceive you positively or negatively based on your outwards appearance alone (even though you yourself are as guilty of this as they are)
- I have become an actual misogynist (:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:), viewing women as exceedingly naive, primal, and impressionable. Almost like NPCS whose (reaction) output is dependent on the (looks) input. At this point I don't want anything to do with them.
- Extremely flawed and incorrect self-image and self-perception, pure autism without any basis in reality.

Ideally I want to forget everything I've ever learned on here. Stop this mental anguish, just live life normally, enjoy the moment and let things take their own no course. No overthinking. I will try to undo the damage that has already been done as much as I can.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, CupOfCoffee, androidcel and 2 others
Jesus Christ I am NEET as fuck but who the fuck do you think I am to read a 3000 word novel on something that you have no control over. TLDR fuck sake.

Im also from 3rd world country and i agree with you tbh, when you're logical and always-thinking-about-something person its death sentence because 95% are low iq.

I wish i never knew blackpill, it did nothing good to me anyway, what's the point of being superior in terms of knowledges if you cant use them for your own good?

Jesus Christ I am NEET as fuck but who the fuck do you think I am to read a 3000 word novel on something that you have no control over. TLDR fuck sake.
you're too short to understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, 11gaijin, androidcel and 1 other person

Yes, they don't. Mating strategies are geared towards finding good men who will provide for the woman and her future offspring, as well as her extended family. Education, Job prospects, and moral character are above all else.

Why that is, is an entirely different debate. I already have a theory as to why these societies value a man's material worth and character more than his looks, but it's too long to fit here. I'd wager that it's a consequence of certain historical developments
I disagree with this, although you can make a separate thread to explain it better.

If you happen to live in a developed, fully postmodern, high-income country, it is necessary to be aware of the Blackpill (i.e, to consciously reject social programming and accept your lookist nature and that of women). However, it is crucial that you remain moderate and rational in your views, and to NEVER take things to the extremes. Understand that while things are bad and getting worse, they have not yet reached the dystopian state which users on these communities often like to portray.
I am a 3rd worlder by origins but I live in a very highly developed country, I look around, I KNOW that I don't belong here, my goal is to make use of the oppurtunity so I can go back to the other part of the world where life is still enjoyable.
Maybe they matter, but not asmuch as in the west, I can confirm this. If looks mattered asmuch as in the west, subhumanism wouldn't exist asmuch as it does right now, everyone gets a chance to breed whether low on LMS points or not.
If you are a third world-er as I am....

You have no fucking business being here. Plain and simple. GTFO for your own good. The fact that you have researched lookism / the blackpill and ended up here shows that you are exceptionally smart for whatever region you come from, and this in and by itself indicates poor social skills / an inability to relate with the general (LOW IQ) population. This is just a consequence of your (GENETIC) intelligence and conscientiousness. Nothing wrong with that. Don't be ashamed of it.
Blackpill is very useless in the 3rd world, cause even if you were to decide to go down the surgery route, it wouldn't work. atleast for developed countries, one can go down the surgery route, but in the 3rd world it's just a waste of energy knwing that you will always look the same.
Ideally I want to forget everything I've ever learned on here. Stop this mental anguish, just live life normally, enjoy the moment and let things take their own no course. No overthinking. I will try to undo the damage that has already been done as much as I can.
Remember when you were a kid and you'd learn a new insult, you kept repeating it until you realised it's not so funny, the blacpill will be the same, eventually, you will get bored of it and realise that's life is not that extreme as most people make it out to be
KHALAS
INTAHA KEL CHI
KHLASEHA HOUN
3TEZEL
STANA EL SEX ROBOTS CIRCA 2031

High quality post OP.

1st world societies, most notably western Europe and North america (along with east asia to a lesser extent) have completely severed any connection to organized religion and the patriarchy (perhaps the two most important forces needed to restrain female nature), with predictable results. In such societies, male-female interactions and male-female relations are slowly starting to take on a primal animalistic resemblance. These societies have not yet fully reverted back to natural human mate selection strategies, but so long as things remain the way they are, they're on that path. The ultimate irony is that civilizational progress has only resulted in a regression of interpersonal relationships - back to a "natural" and "unfair" state - where ultimately, winner takes all and the rest are left with nothing.
This is what I've been thinking about for a while. You put it in a brief and eloquent way, great job.

This fascinates me a lot. Elab if you want.

Looks matter everywhere. Even in third world countries, but, in a third world country, you'd have to look significantly better for the looks to matter. For example, say you were born an albino girl with purple eyes or something very exotic. Anywhere in the world you'd be treated better (or worse, if they choose their victims based on beauty) than an ugly man with bad teeth

Last edited:
Looks matter everywhere. I live in Asia, certainly get a lot more tinder matches and easier hookups after looksmaxing than before.