Soon i am leaving this place forever and delete my account :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Lars and AcneScars
Nooo pls don’t leave me alone with these autists, my swete lerseneva

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 10987, lutte and 6 others
What you think about foids? Are you still :redpill: when with foids? Are they as bad as :redpill::blackpill: claims?
I am assuming you have some real life experiences?
I dont blame them, if they have alot of choises ofcourse they go for the best my standarts also went up alot and my opinion about woman didnt change i still find them normal but atleast they are on average way more friendly to me

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
The one thing i can say is a big thank you to everyone here❤️,

this site legit changed my life for the better, but now covid is almost over i am also leaving this place behind to enjoy life at the fullest.
Sometimes i was acting like an asshole with my high ego here but one thing i learned after shaving my head is that ego is one of the worst thing to have when looksmaxxing, you need to accept your flaws and work on them, my ego broke when i got bad ratings at r/truerateme 2 years ago

View attachment 1184929

before that i always was coping with my high ego that i look fine enough , but after using truerateme i found this site, ''looksmax'' it was the site i always was searching for because i always wanted to improve myself like watching teachingmenfashion, teeth whitening but never wanted lose weight (lol), because grewing up with croocked teeth , an unibrow and being the fat kid wasnt doing me favors at my younger years and already found out that people treat you better if you look better.

Atleast i didnt change something and thats my positivity and happyness in real life , i always was a happy kid even before this site , a friend once said to me that he was really proud to me that i changed my looks but was even more proud that i stayed the same guy , and thats maybe the best compliment i heard in my life :)
View attachment 1184959

the average looksmax user here
View attachment 1184966 :But lars?! what are you gonna do with your weirdass side profile?

To be honest i think i need to accept myself with that side profile and be happy what i already have and achieved through looksmaxxing , I wanted to looksmax for the social benefits (because looks open doors and personality keeps you inside) and for myself, and i already got to the point i am happy with myself, the only thing i am focussing on is @eduardkoopman amazing anti aging regime to maintain looks and going to the gym 6 times a week.

but again a big thankyou to everyone and hope everyone is going to achieve self acceptance and leaving this place in the end ❤️

but this place will forever stay in my heart

lersenove :)
View attachment 1184988

Genio awaits you Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Lars
RIP.
nice knowing you chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, mogstar, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 6273 and 16 others
The one thing i can say is a big thank you to everyone here❤️,

this site legit changed my life for the better, but now covid is almost over i am also leaving this place behind to enjoy life at the fullest.
Sometimes i was acting like an asshole with my high ego here but one thing i learned after shaving my head is that ego is one of the worst thing to have when looksmaxxing, you need to accept your flaws and work on them, my ego broke when i got bad ratings at r/truerateme 2 years ago

View attachment 1184929

before that i always was coping with my high ego that i look fine enough , but after using truerateme i found this site, ''looksmax'' it was the site i always was searching for because i always wanted to improve myself like watching teachingmenfashion, teeth whitening but never wanted lose weight (lol), because grewing up with croocked teeth , an unibrow and being the fat kid wasnt doing me favors at my younger years and already found out that people treat you better if you look better.

Atleast i didnt change something and thats my positivity and happyness in real life , i always was a happy kid even before this site , a friend once said to me that he was really proud to me that i changed my looks but was even more proud that i stayed the same guy , and thats maybe the best compliment i heard in my life :)
View attachment 1184959

the average looksmax user here
View attachment 1184966 :But lars?! what are you gonna do with your weirdass side profile?

To be honest i think i need to accept myself with that side profile and be happy what i already have and achieved through looksmaxxing , I wanted to looksmax for the social benefits (because looks open doors and personality keeps you inside) and for myself, and i already got to the point i am happy with myself, the only thing i am focussing on is @eduardkoopman amazing anti aging regime to maintain looks and going to the gym 6 times a week.

but again a big thankyou to everyone and hope everyone is going to achieve self acceptance and leaving this place in the end ❤️

but this place will forever stay in my heart

lersenove :)
View attachment 1184988
Then leave. The more people stay the more this place is becoming like a social circle. Leave asap.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10987, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Will you stay on discord?
Hmmm maybe i think i just logout here for now and maybe come back once in a month to help other people in dm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 10987, Chintuck22 and 4 others
Hmmm maybe i think i just logout here for now and maybe come back once in a month to help other people in dm
I see. Never interacted with you much since I lurked for a long time but you were one of my favs here.
Goodbye and I hope you get what you want in life :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel and Lars
I see. Never interacted with you much since I lurked for a long time but you were one of my favs here.
Goodbye and I hope you get what you want in life :feelsokman:
Aahww thanks man❤️ i wish you also good luck in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Yeah right :feelshah:

• +1
  • +1
We didn’t interact much but I still liked u anyways

• Love it
  • +1
Good riddance.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, AcneScars, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
It is sad that you are leaving but if it makes you happier it makes me happier take care my friend :)

• Love it
  • +1
veel succes bro en bedankt voor alles

• Love it
  • +1
goodbye chad, you've transcended us normies :feelsrope:

• +1
Noooo jullie zijn allebei aan het ascenden en ik ben hier alleen :feelswhy::feelswhy:
deze week gaan de clubs bij mij weer open ik ga denk ik ook mijn acc verwijderen heb geen zin om hier weer de hele zomer te rotten

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 9274
deze week gaan de clubs bij mij weer open ik ga denk ik ook mijn acc verwijderen heb geen zin om hier weer de hele zomer te rotten
Clubs zijn bij nog niet geopend maar ik ga account deleten deze week ergens. Ben klaar met middelbare. BOTB is toch open dus kan peaken als ik ooit wil

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Clubs zijn bij nog niet geopend maar ik ga account deleten deze week ergens. Ben klaar met middelbare. BOTB is toch open dus kan peaken als ik ooit wil
Huh is die open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 6217
Precies we weten alles wat we moeten doen met looksmaxxen nu is het maar tijdsverspilling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 6217
You truly ascended and made it out bro
You deserve it all
Congrats:feelsahh:(y)

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 10987
Definitely one of the better users even though I am very envious of your easy ascension (only softmaxxing).
Ngl tho have always been mirin the chad mindset, positives me brutally.

You will have a mogger future :feelsautistic:

• +1
You're a good guy, good luck dude.

• +1
lersernerver don't leave, alteast leave your discord info behind before you do :confused::confused::confused::confused:

• +1
i literally saw you posting like 2 minutes ago

never began

• JFL
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 8165
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RoundHouse, goat2x, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
imagine believing this

• +1
Hey lars, i heard perms don't damage the hair if it's thick and has good density, what do you think about that? Or you got naturally curly hair?
Bcs i want to enhance my 2a/2b hair by perming it but i dont want it to be fucked in the long run. And shampoo routines , nopoo, curly girl method didnt do shit for me tbh , waste of time and money

Another user that isn't deranged and delusional (6'5 or death, 8/10 is an incel etc) leaving this site, you're doing the right decision by leaving this toxic dump, i will get more info to continue my looksmaxing journey and then i will leave

-''greycel'' :feelswah:

• +1
Hey lars, i heard perms don't damage the hair if it's thick and has good density, what do you think about that? Or you got naturally curly hair?
Bcs i want to enhance my 2a/2b hair by perming it but i dont want it to be fucked in the long run. And shampoo routines , nopoo, curly girl method didnt do shit for me tbh , waste of time and money

Another user that isn't deranged and delusional (6'5 or death, 8/10 is an incel etc) leaving this site, you're doing the right decision by leaving this toxic dump, i will get more info to continue my looksmaxing journey and then i will leave

-''greycel'' :feelswah:
i got natural curly hair myself friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Cya, man.

• +1
You actually leaving fr ?

• +1
You actually leaving fr ?
no decided to be way less here because this site keeps me disicplined and can ask all questions with fast good answers instead of reddit waiting 5 hours for 2 replys

no decided to be way less here because this site keeps me disicplined and can ask all questions with fast good answers instead of reddit waiting 5 hours for 2 replys
Good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Lars