Soon is my first bday where I don’t got even some friends to celebrate with

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Objectively I have only two friends from uni who I’m not comfortable to celebrate with and two other friends one I met from fuckin WIZZ who is a female, the other from high school

So it will be my 21st I’m just gonna smoke a tonne of weed and chill by myself I ain’t got shit to do last year I was literally clubbing and smoking with the friends who left me this summer rofl. I can’t afford weed either so I’ll use my overdraft to buy a pack

This is the reality when u get too comfortable in a circle that drags u down, it was the beginning of summer when they left me so I could enjoy my time abroad and come bk to absolutely no1 and have to wait till October to see if I make a new group when my bday is september. All my first year I thought I had one group who was my friends for life and I didn’t need to be that outgoing in uni where I spend most my days

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te, Darkeningstar, TechnoBoss and 3 others
Wdym they left you? Then they weren’t your friends jfl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Don’t make the same errors as me.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Wdym they left you? Then they weren’t your friends jfl
A long story where I got framed as classist and racist for telling a manic friend to stop being retarded, again it’s a extremely long story and how quick they left shows maybe towards the end they were tired of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Kaari and onskibidi
Ima be real it’s not funny you subhuman Jewish incel @onskibidi you’re genuinely incel as fuck Lol

• So Sad
Reactions: onskibidi
Don’t make the same errors as me.
Ehhh, don’t worry, been there myself, not proud of it. Your test levels might be scuffed a bit now though lol.

• +1
A long story where I got framed as classist and racist for telling a manic friend to stop being retarded, again it’s a extremely long story and how quick they left shows maybe towards the end they were tired of me
If your friends leave you for being racist(especially if you weren't being racist) - you didn't really have friends

• +1
If your friends leave you for being racist(especially if you weren't being racist) - you didn't really have friends
I should’ve never considered a bunch of atheists who go into weekly therapy as my fucking friends lol I’m stupid as hell

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Snowskinned
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Now ik not to get too close with lesbian cucks who are satanic i suppose
Mentalpoontang is not worth it buddy boyo. Your kids will be effed if they’re sons.

• +1
Mentalpoontang is not worth it buddy boyo. Your kids will be effed if they’re sons.
I was nothing like them but I’m too accepting which will stop from now

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Objectively I have only two friends from uni who I’m not comfortable to celebrate with and two other friends one I met from fuckin WIZZ who is a female, the other from high school

So it will be my 21st I’m just gonna smoke a tonne of weed and chill by myself I ain’t got shit to do last year I was literally clubbing and smoking with the friends who left me this summer rofl. I can’t afford weed either so I’ll use my overdraft to buy a pack

This is the reality when u get too comfortable in a circle that drags u down, it was the beginning of summer when they left me so I could enjoy my time abroad and come bk to absolutely no1 and have to wait till October to see if I make a new group when my bday is september. All my first year I thought I had one group who was my friends for life and I didn’t need to be that outgoing in uni where I spend most my days
Not a suprise, you’re unsufferable

spent most of my bdays alone. ye just get high as shit tbh , good strat

• +1
My 19th was the last year I celebrated with friends so you did better than me

• +1
I can't remember the last time I celebrated a birthday, let alone celebrate with friends. Don't worry about it.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Darkeningstar and try2beme
Just another day brother 😣 :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and try2beme
This shit happens sometimes

• +1
I was nothing like them but I’m too accepting which will stop from now
Based. Make sure they know their place beneath you.

• +1