Soon you won't be able to surgerymaxx

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Ramieri underwent 100% price inflation in 2 years

Live Life Taller (for LL) went from 10k LON method to 35k from 2021 to 2023.

Some guy got an OBO for 44k in 2020 now you'd be hard pressed to find one for under 100k.

There are countless other examples of insane price inflation for black-pilled surgeons, LL etc.

This was before Tik Tok too.

Mods don't censor this is useful information...

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 17244, 1966Ford and 4 others
Good tbh. All OG members get ur shit done now and then it’s gatekept from other normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel, Prince88, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Good tbh. All OG members get ur shit done now and then it’s gatekept from other normies
Would have been good if you got surgery 2 years ago. It's already insanely expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Good, may the poor stay ugly

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
That's what happens when everyone goes to the same surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Live Life Taller (for LL) went from 10k LON method to 35k from 2021 to 2023
I have actual evidence of this

2019: Thread on LL forum

Quote: 16k Euros
Screenshot 20230810 0224374
Screenshot 20230810 0224012

2023, I asked LLT in dms for a quote
They sent this
IMG 20230810 022459 906

So in just 4 years 16k to 35k euros 100%+ inflation
I remember in 2020,21 it was around 20k euros and it significantly raised to 35k

This is also before pandemic/The rise in popularity/TikTok. Imagine in just a few years of other doctors too

Last edited:
Honestly Turkish surgeons are greedy fucks that end up charging eu prices. I will probably go to eu for all surgery just because it’s not even that much cheaper in turkey now.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Honestly Turkish surgeons are greedy fucks that end up charging eu prices. I will probably go to eu for all surgery just because it’s not even that much cheaper in turkey now.
Agreed they give shit results too. Also this thread is retarded as prices are going up because demand is going up but cause they are so high in Turkey now demand will fall and so will prices. Simple economics also more demand=more competition entering the market and lower prices. At the end of the day we are the ones funding these surgeons and if we can’t afford them then they go out of business so prices will balance out/fall eventually.

I have actual evidence of this

2019: Thread on LL forum

Quote: 16k Euros
View attachment 2372632
View attachment 2372633

2023, I asked LLT in dms for a quote
They sent this
View attachment 2372634

So in just 4 years 16k to 35k euros 100%+ inflation
I remember in 2020,21 it was around 20k euros and it significantly raised to 35k

This is also before pandemic/The rise in popularity/TikTok. Imagine in just a few years of other doctors too
LiveLifeTaller is also one of the best if not the best clinic out there, they have to make competition to get the prices cheaper

LiveLifeTaller is also one of the best if not the best clinic out there, they have to make competition to get the prices cheaper
Best marketers* 😉, best is Dr. Paley (USA) 100k+ or Dr. Donghoon Lee (Korea) 40-70k for safety and experience wise

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, VenatorLuparius, User49 and 1 other person
Best marketers* 😉, best is Dr. Paley (USA) 100k+ or Dr. Donghoon Lee (Korea) 40-70k for safety and experience wise
honestly that’s a great point, never even heard of those doctors, and LLT posts on ig, ttk and yt. do you have a thread about those clinics? ( and there’s also ethics involved, turkish doctors generally don’t have so they do some crazy shit like 20cm height augmentation )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
honestly that’s a great point, never even heard of those doctors, and LLT posts on ig, ttk and yt. do you have a thread about those clinics? ( and there’s also ethics involved, turkish doctors generally don’t have so they do some crazy shit like 20cm height augmentation )
Yeah man the safe limit for femur is 6-8cm, but in turkey you can do like 11cm on femurs and 7 on Tibias lol

The clinics I mentioned don't advertise, and more professional

Paley:

Donghoon:

• Love it
Reactions: INB
The ship of cheap turkish surgeries has long sailed.They're now asking European prices to compensate for the Lira's devaluation.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
The ship of cheap turkish surgeries has long sailed.They're now asking European prices to compensate for the Lira's devaluation.
If they start asking US prices it's over.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If they start asking US prices it's over.
Most Turkish surgeons are rubbish. Sorry but except for hair transplant and rhinos I wouldn't trust any of them : too many botches and horror stories.

Turkey and Tunisia have always been for povertycels that couldn't afford 1st world surgeons but at what cost ? I hate people that settle for crap because they have no patience and no drive.

I only want the best surgeons and I can't afford them then I'll work harder, save more money and wait a little, I would not risk being botch by a second-tier 3rd world butcher.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Most Turkish surgeons are rubbish. Sorry but except for hair transplant and rhinos I wouldn't trust any of them : too many botches and horror stories.

Turkey and Tunisia have always been for povertycels that couldn't afford 1st world surgeons but at what cost ? I hate people that settle for crap because they have no patience and no drive.

I only want the best surgeons and I can't afford them then I'll work harder, save more money and wait a little, I would not risk being botch by a second-tier 3rd world butcher.
yo btw I really liked your genio results, care to explain some things u cannot do anymkre because of it, prices and the doctor u went?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back