Soooo what the fuck do I do with my life if I'm just going to be alone?

There's like barely any fucking young girls at my work it's all old fucks but I get looks from tons of people so I honestly can't tell. I've had girls stare at me in Walmart but I just assume it's because I must look like a fucking giant to them, in work boots I'm like 6'5" or something like that. It's kinda hard for me to tell the difference between a tall fascination look and an IOI.
Try slaying old females for experience. Every hole is a goal and it’s not like you’d have to LTR every female you have sex with. Keep young females your age for LTRs instead.

Serious I'm joining the air Force soon they are going to shave my head, I won't be able to have my long hair which hides a lot of my failos (as well as masks my shit jaw and gay alien skull).

With short hair it is legitamately over for me. If I go bald (my dad is bald, and my mother's father was also bald, so I 100% have genetics for it) it will be over.

I will most likely be alone, I'm tall though and low average facially so probably could easily become a betabuxx later but I'm really turned off to the concept of the whole thing.

What even is the purpose of life then jfl, what do I do with myself.
Dont go to cucked army

Dont go to cucked army
I'm doing air force I need to GTFO my parents house my dad beat me as a kid and I'm forced to live in the house with him, every day I'm 1 stEp closeR. I always preach nonviolence though...

I'm doing air force I need to GTFO my parents house my dad beat me as a kid and I'm forced to live in the house with him, every day I'm 1 stEp closeR. I always preach nonviolence though...
Murican army is cucked dont fight for thst shit country and old farts sitting behind their desks

Murican army is cucked dont fight for thst shit country and old farts sitting behind their desks
I need to GTFO legit my dad called the cops on me for not washing my hands during Coronavirus. Twice before he attacked me then called the cops when I defended myself, saying "he was trying to spank me" when I did something wrong, he busted into my room and attacked me jfl.

I need to GTFO legit my dad called the cops on me for not washing my hands during Coronavirus. Twice before he attacked me then called the cops when I defended myself, saying "he was trying to spank me" when I did something wrong, he busted into my room and attacked me jfl.
Bash his head on the desk

Serious I'm joining the air Force soon they are going to shave my head, I won't be able to have my long hair which hides a lot of my failos (as well as masks my shit jaw and gay alien skull).

With short hair it is legitamately over for me. If I go bald (my dad is bald, and my mother's father was also bald, so I 100% have genetics for it) it will be over.

I will most likely be alone, I'm tall though and low average facially so probably could easily become a betabuxx later but I'm really turned off to the concept of the whole thing.

What even is the purpose of life then jfl, what do I do with myself.
Mirin the avi ngl