Sore throat from mewing

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
mewing has caused me to get sore throat, especially when I just wake up from sleeping and idk if that shit is normal.

My throat is killing me too

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I'm guessing you're sucking your uvula forward. I did this for a few months when I started mewing and got the exact same thing. Since I corrected this it's all good and change has sped up

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
how the fuck do you even mew

Deepthroating confirmed

Open your mouth and check to see if you are. If you are then just push it back with the tongue

I have this issue where i keep sucking on my uvula when I mew. How do you correct that? Every time I open my mouth to check and push it back, but then it just comes forward again when I close my mouth and mew.

Probably because the back part of the toughest is touching the palate transferring bacteria and virus to part of the palate that was never exposed just my two cents

Probably because the back part of the toughest is touching the palate transferring bacteria and virus to part of the palate that was never exposed just my two cents
I think ur a genius m8

mewing has caused me to get sore throat, especially when I just wake up from sleeping and idk if that shit is normal.
ur choking on ur fucking tongue it may be too far back in mouth make sure you know where too keep it amateur.