Sorry for complaining

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,385
Reputation
36,780
I am a bitch

My life is really good

I have won the genetic and spawn point lottery and I still cry

I’m sorry

I truly am. I can’t imagine what it is like for someone truly struggling to hear me complain on here 24/7. I will never complain again. Sorry for being a faggot
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Glorious King, tansel, vexiz and 3 others
I forgive u
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tansel, voks and TGUN.
no bhai, youre one of us,

if youre not chad, its over
and thats okay
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: voks and TGUN.
I am a bitch

My life is really good

I have won the genetic and spawn point lottery and I still cry

I’m sorry

I truly am. I can’t imagine what it is like for someone truly struggling to hear me complain on here 24/7. I will never complain again. Sorry for being a faggot
Humble bhai
 
I am a bitch

My life is really good

I have won the genetic and spawn point lottery and I still cry

I’m sorry

I truly am. I can’t imagine what it is like for someone truly struggling to hear me complain on here 24/7. I will never complain again. Sorry for being a faggot
I forgive u
WE forgive u
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horseman and TGUN.
I forgive u
only a domesticated slave forgives

a real human being who knows his nature would always take revenge

you don’t forgive because you want to

you forgive because you have to
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horseman, TGUN. and Glorious King
I am a bitch

My life is really good

I have won the genetic and spawn point lottery and I still cry

I’m sorry

I truly am. I can’t imagine what it is like for someone truly struggling to hear me complain on here 24/7. I will never complain again. Sorry for being a faggot
@tansel

incase this faggot deletes this thread

1791270939294
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tansel and TGUN.
I’m crine this dork ass nigga is on a laptop 😭😭🔥☠️☠️


One two three! We are in ahh boy

Get yo bitchass out of the thread corny ass nigga 😂😂🔥🔥👋👋
i guess u missed a couple of emojis there buddy
 
  • Woah
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

AutistKhan
Replies
1
Views
26
Greypiller
Greypiller
VIGILIANT
Replies
24
Views
128
no1softee
no1softee
incomplete
Replies
3
Views
50
jotunnr
jotunnr
roymustang
Replies
26
Views
111
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
6
sørenyuko
sørenyuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top