Sorry to tell you this but most of you aren’t real

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
Since I’m the only person that is sentient most of you are automated systems replying to me if you reply something funny I might give a reaction but you still aren’t real glad to explain

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, IAMNOTANINCEL, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
Universe made this thread so I do not doubt that my existence is the only thing which is real. Everything else is automated imagination. You’re just another bot trying to hide this! Don’t fool me!

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Since I’m the only person that is sentient most of you are automated systems replying to me if you reply something funny I might give a reaction but you still aren’t real glad to explain
lol im a robot to keep you from not committing suicide from the government from private and public funding

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and noobs
- an npc

Universe made this thread so I do not doubt that my existence is the only thing which is real. Everything else is automated imagination. You’re just another bot trying to hide this! Don’t fool me!
You’re trying to convince me you’re real sorry but I’m the only one that’s real you’re comment has given your existence some screen time it’s funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and NoseProphecy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and not__cel
bro thinks he is one and only person who has consciousness, im sorry but you are not main character you are not drago

bro thinks he is one and only person who has consciousness, im sorry but you are not main character you are not drago
I am the only real one though you are all vessels I may or may not occupy but besides that the world is spinning depending on my consciousness

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Yessssss

• +1
Yes. This is all in your head.
This world is fake.
Everyone is bots and you are here alone.
Your mind is just making these things up so you dont to insane.
There never were “other” humans.
Your the only
One.
- Your brain

• JFL
Yes. This is all in your head.
This world is fake.
Everyone is bots and you are here alone.
Your mind is just making these things up so you dont to insane.
There never were “other” humans.
Your the only
One.
- Your brain
This reality is fake but once I die I’ll wake up in the real world

• +1
Ooh, hop in that motherfuckin' foreign
And that motherfucka be roarin'
Big gun big, yeah show 'em
City to city, I'm tourin'
Lil Carti, I'm ready to pull up
All of my diamonds they glowin'
Fuck on your bih, yeah
She left in the mornin'

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You’re trying to convince me you’re real sorry but I’m the only one that’s real you’re comment has given your existence some screen time it’s funny
You’re one of those annual bots that I have to fight on this topic to keep me believing

• JFL