Sorry to the Indians of the place

But again, speaking with you and your kind is like speaking with a trained parrot. Always the same talking points, always the same ""arguments"".

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Muhammad's cousin was the first person to leave islam. He then became Christian jfl:aheago:
Changing the subject much?
One of his cousins migrated to Ethiopia which was governed by christians after the muslims were persecuted out of Makkah, and never saw the ascencion of Islam from then and died isolated.

Also dumb argument that hits you again. Anyone could say "Well the son of Noah was not a believer" or "The israelites betrayed Moses and started worshipping a calf after he opened the sea in front of them"

It's almost as if you lash out to yourself eveeytime you comment.

Could give you thousands of examples of christians and jews becoming muslim if that was the matter lol. There were literally lots of jews that converted after the migration to Medinah because of a fullfilled propchecy in the Bible of them expecting a Messenger, whoch was right after when that random cousin went to Ethiopia.

Btw there's nothing wrong with hitting servants when they do bad stuff. You're questioning the morals of the Bible when islam teaches that apostasy is punished with death. The hypocrisy is getting extremely ridiculous
Have you ever read what the bible says about apostasy?? In fact, have you ever read the bible?? Have you ever read Deuteronomy???

Did you know that in Islamic jurisprudence if you say a word that has 99 meaning of apostasy but 1 that may be doubtful, the judges have to forgive you??

I'll leave it here because of lack of time, you literally made an incel waste his time which was unheard of.

May Allah guide the sincere ones and either guide you or destroy you.

Last edited:
I read bit of this thread

and this subhumenoid couldn’t counter 1 argument
he just moved on to the next topic and said „and this and that but what about this“ trying low class insults and claims (classic for them)

just replying to reply before reading and sending some random videos which arguments u already destroyed

jfl at iq of (((these))) people and anyone who takes them serious its truly like debating with a parrot

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and MaghrebGator
I read bit of this thread

and this subhumenoid couldn’t counter 1 argument
he just moved on to the next topic and said „and this and that but what about this“ trying low class insults and claims (classic for them)

just replying to reply before reading and sending some random videos which arguments u already destroyed

jfl at iq of (((these))) people and anyone who takes them serious its truly like debating with a parrot
Everything you said was wrong but ok

One of his cousins migrated to Ethiopia which was governed by christians after the muslims were persecuted out of Makkah, and never saw the ascencion of Islam from then and died isolated.

Also dumb argument that hits you again. Anyone could say "Well the son of Noah was not a believer" or "The israelites betrayed Moses and started worshipping a calf after he opened the sea in front of them"

It's almost as if you lash out to yourself eveeytime you comment.

Could give you thousands of examples of christians and jews becoming muslim if that was the matter lol. There were literally lots of jews that converted after the migration to Medinah because of a fullfilled propchecy in the Bible of them expecting a Messenger, whoch was right after when that random cousin went to Ethiopia.

Have you ever read what the bible says about apostasy?? In fact, have you ever read the bible?? Have you ever read Deuteronomy???

Did you know that in Islamic jurisprudence if you say a word that has 99 meaning of apostasy but 1 that may be doubtful, the judges have to forgive you??

I'll leave it here because of lack of time, you literally made an incel waste his time which was unheard of.

May Allah guide the sincere ones and either guide you or destroy you.
It's funny how you decided to stop when I mentioned muhammad's cousin. Why don't you say why he left islam. You said nothing about the aorta too.... Interesting. I guess the jihadists you watch haven't made up a lie about it yet. Deuteronomy is the old law that was quite progressive and revolutionary FOR ITS TIME. The old covenant was fulfilled by Jesus and no longer applies. Your law is similar to that of Deuteronomy yet it came thousands of years later.

Let's assume muhammad and his religion is anti-racist and anti slavery and Christianity is pro-slavery. Why then are ethnics free as birds in Christian countries but in Muslim countries they literally get scammed and are basically kidnapped and held hostage until they rope or finish the next big skyscraper

It's funny how you decided to stop when I mentioned muhammad's cousin. Why don't you say why he left islam. You said nothing about the aorta too.... Interesting. I guess the jihadists you watch haven't made up a lie about it yet. Deuteronomy is the old law that was quite progressive and revolutionary FOR ITS TIME. The old covenant was fulfilled by Jesus and no longer applies. Your law is similar to that of Deuteronomy yet it came thousands of years later.

Let's assume muhammad and his religion is anti-racist and anti slavery and Christianity is pro-slavery. Why then are ethnics free as birds in Christian countries but in Muslim countries they literally get scammed and are basically kidnapped and held hostage until they rope or finish the next big skyscraper
@st.hamudi but 6‘5

not 1 single argument with substance yet (or counterargument) i’ve read enough
Disprove the reason why muhammad said if he was a false prophet his aorta would get cut and it then got cut and how his cousin realized muhammad was making the quran and it didn't came form allfag

Disprove the reason why muhammad said if he was a false prophet his aorta would get cut and it then got cut and how his cousin realized muhammad was making the quran and it didn't came form allfag
not 1 single argument with substance yet (or counterargument) i’ve read enough
And just because I didn't disprove all of his arguments myself doesn't mean they didn't get disproved. I linked mogger vids and articles that destroy his arguments

No need to apologize bhai, we hate Muzzies too :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: pig_face