soul maxx = becoming an a alawite (mods pin)

Enlil

Enlil

murder
you must drop all ur faggot religions in trash and see the truth.

truth is : Ali = god
face of Ali:
FB IMG 16494782904029995

Cristiano ronaldo is an alawite too. proof: the double edge end sword necklace.
FB IMG 16539150232047450

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I think believing in a religion is wrong but it could be right if you do the e corrrct thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Religion is required to process emotional responses to trauma and the brutal reality of everyday life in those who are insufficient in sleep and nutrition. Trust me bros as someone who went through a 10 year schizophrenia and depression period and got out of it through proper exercise, sleep and nutrition. It becomes really unimportant once you get those right because things become clear. Your body has up and down regulators of everything including religious tendency and it will upregulate if you don't clarify your thoughts through proper deep sleep.

Btw, no cap, I went to Buddha/Jesus/Mohammed state and the "knowledge" you're seeking is not possible unless you die and reenter the primordial soup. No joke, was crazy and still has implications for my day to day (ex. I haven't experienced sadness in 6+ months). Just live your life fam.

also first post, dont report me tryhard fags

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Religion is required to process emotional responses to trauma and the brutal reality of everyday life in those who are insufficient in sleep and nutrition. Trust me bros as someone who went through a 10 year schizophrenia and depression period and got out of it through proper exercise, sleep and nutrition. It becomes really unimportant once you get those right because things become clear. Your body has up and down regulators of everything including religious tendency and it will upregulate if you don't clarify your thoughts through proper deep sleep.

Btw, no cap, I went to Buddha/Jesus/Mohammed state and the "knowledge" you're seeking is not possible unless you die and reenter the primordial soup. No joke, was crazy and still has implications for my day to day (ex. I haven't experienced sadness in 6+ months). Just live your life fam.

also first post, dont report me tryhard fags
listen bro. ur right a little. you definitely have a potential to not be a sunni dog or Abrahamic judiac nigger.

watch this and become one of us

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 19995
Whats your adress

• +1
Whats your adress
syria / tartous - Al-Areed st. bo saad
سوريا/ طرطوس Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±ΩŠΨΆ ΨΉΩ†Ψ― مفرق Ψ§Ω„Ψ³ΨΉΨ―

bring it on faggot sunni bitch I'll rape your omar and all your sunni family while u watch

• WTF
syria / tartous - Al-Areed st. bo saad
سوريا/ طرطوس Ψ§Ω„ΨΉΨ±ΩŠΨΆ ΨΉΩ†Ψ― مفرق Ψ§Ω„Ψ³ΨΉΨ―

bring it on faggot sunni bitch I'll rape your omar and all your sunni family while u watch
isnt raping haram? or u being a alawite is permissible in ur Deviated "Islamic" Reformed Religion?

cry more sunni dogs

So u don't want 2 have a good conversation innit?
Justz ans me what led u to become a alawite? Why do u think this is rationally a better choice than Islam.

• Woah
Reactions: Enlil