soundcloudrappermaxxing to cure autism

20characterslong

20characterslong

Iron
i'm still in highschool so i'm sure i'll get raped for being to young to be on here which is kind of fucked since this is prime time for looksmaxxing. anyways, being autistic, i only have 1 friend i actually hang out with outside of school, but we're pretty close bros. lately we've been putting out really awful soundcloud trap bangers, and seeing that said friend is a normie on the football team with a decent amount of friends, a lot of people see and hear our tracks when he promotes them. we mainly do this because its one of the funnest activities we can do at his house. the shit is actually hilarious. doing this is basically asking to get confronted by chads, normies and womxn that you normally wouldn't interact with. this seems to be a pretty good exposure therapy method for curing autism and social retardation and its also pretty fun, although acting like you have a mental illness in a walmart seems pretty fun too. on the off chance we actually get good at doing it, and get respect for it, its also a good way of status and cloutmaxxing.

Last edited:
Lemme hear these bangers :feelsmega:

Lemme hear these bangers :feelsmega:
nigga i'm already getting bullied for it in real life i don't want to get bullied here
also i dont know if cyberbullying can cure autism in the same way real bullying can

If you become a regular on a PSL/Incel forum your autism might go into override srs.

bullying doesn’t cure autism and lack of social skills, it makes them worse. Get outta here kid

If you become a regular on a PSL/Incel forum your autism might go into override srs.
yeah i know that incelforummaxxing can't be helping my autism but i've been on them for a while because i could relate to being an autistic failure and r9k got fucked
i think i'm already past the point of no return in terms of autism
bullying doesn’t cure autism and lack of social skills, it makes them worse. Get outta here kid
it does make those things worse. i don't actually get legitimately bullied, and tbh bullying isn't really a thing anymore at least in a lot of schools, antibullying campaigns seem to have been actually effective. now you just get socially excluded. there's mainly just some light derision but the main helpful aspect is interacting with more nt people due to my soundcloud fame

now you just get socially excluded. there's mainly just some light derision but the main helpful aspect is interacting with more nt people due to my soundcloud fame
Yeah I agree with you. Good luck on your SoundCloud rapping career boyo

Yeah I agree with you. Good luck on your SoundCloud rapping career boyo
i think we aren't that bad at soundcloud rapping tbh tbh. other white soundcloud rappers at the school said we have the best beats. the main obstacle is my autistic voice from being a socially retarded shut in all my life.

tbh it really does. i used to be super anxious in social settings, which did have its perks. i couldn't find a comfortable mouth position so i mewmaxxed 24/7 in school. now i'm comfortable in social situations, even in a class where everyone is a grade above me. now i'm just awkward and i only have 1 friend. i really should get off of looksmaxxing and incel forums though if i want to continue ntmaxxing.