Source for Barrett getting 8 extractions?

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
Ive seen a bunch of posts saying Jordan Fagget got 8 extractions, but i'm yet to find a source for the claim.

These come from this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/can-someone-show-me-gl-people-that-had-extractions.107696/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, Deleted member 685, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
@didntreadlol @sloopnoob @OwlGod come back up your bullshit niggaz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 8856, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
who cares about that gay alien

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RecessedPrettyboy, GigaMogger and 1 other person
who cares about that gay alien
Its a glimmer of hope I wont become boneless - if it's true.
My wisdom teeth need to be extracted.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
There was some pic with his teeth showing but I don’t have it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand and GigaMogger
I had 8 extractions, didn't make me look like a mm unfortunately.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and GigaMogger
O’Pry and Barrett apparently had bimaxillary protrusion
12DB8FEC EF4A 4108 A69C 5E13D2F10A0D

JFL @ the low IQness of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and GigaMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6217
I’m caging at your Mariana Trench IQ as I write this. Do you even know what bimaxillary protrusion is?
92DB3AA9 E71F 42DC B6E9 D9910D645A8E

And you do realize that it is almost non-existent in causians, let alone someone with as much forward growth as Barrett? That malocclusion is 99.9% of the time is found in people with flat maxillas like asians, it’s just that his lower maxilla is so forward grown that it gives the illusion of bimaxillary protrusion in certain frauded angles. And you saying he got extractions means he had invasive surgery, in other words (according to you) he got 4 first premolar extractions and had an anterior segmental osteotomy of the maxilla and mandible performed through the extraction sites.

bimaxillary protrusion
no u are retarded bi-maxillary protrusion that covers alot of cases where the jaws are not in their correct place, the pre maxilla is split from the maxilla during initial ears there is a chance that it can grow out of place from tongue posture. It is solely tongue posture related and not by race. It can also result from a badly grown alveolar ridge

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
no u are retarded bi-maxillary protrusion that covers alot of cases where the jaws are not in their correct place, the pre maxilla is split from the maxilla during initial ears there is a chance that it can grow out of place from tongue posture. It is solely tongue posture related and not by race. It can also result from a badly grown alveolar ridge
Holy shit you are just proving me right more and more. Bimaxillary protrusion is multifactorial involving both genetic and environmental causes. And the fact it is found mostly in blacks and Asians shows it is more related to genetics than environment.

https://www.ijcmr.com/uploads/7/7/4/6/77464738/ijcmr_1907_v3.pdf

How do you manage to survive with your IQ?

@didntreadlol @sloopnoob @OwlGod come back up your bullshit niggaz
I read on lookism that he had teeth extracted i think, but it was probably a bullshit source now that i look back at it

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Bitch and Good_Little_Goy
Wtf is an extraction and how does it looksmax?

Those retards should kill themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Good_Little_Goy and Taylorswift