Sources for HGH& steroids

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Please list reputable sources of steroids and HGH. If you don’t know, don’t reply or send some nonsense.

I see Qingdao get shilled here and on thinksteroids but idk some stuff seems sus. But people here have used it, I might end up going for it too.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
I see Qingdao get shilled here and on thinksteroids but idk some stuff seems sus. But people here have used it, I might end up going for it too.
I’ve heard about that. I’ve been recommended cat cafe as well.

• +1
I’ve heard about that. I’ve been recommended cat cafe as well.
I'm actually in China rn so I'm very tempted to try and find another source, but I would have no way of testing to see if its good. And I also imagine it wouldn't be easy to get it out of China when I go back to uni

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, midlatinocel and MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I'm actually in China rn so I'm very tempted to try and find another source, but I would have no way of testing to see if it’s good. And I also imagine it wouldn't be easy to get it out of China when I go back to uni
Are you there on an exchange year or internship ? Yeah I wouldn’t risk it tbh. I’m sure there’s a way to get sources tested at a third party lab.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
No fucking idea sorry bro
In Bolivia we get them cheap from Narcotrafics of Paraguayan labs, cheap steroids derivates from veterinarian medicines, after a long thinking i will just do Mk677 bcs i dont want to do a pct cause i can stoo my growth palates and this year i grew like 1 or 2 inches in height, maybe i can gros taller so no taking tjat risk

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and MaestheticMaso
Are you there on an exchange year or internship ? Yeah I wouldn’t risk it tbh. I’m sure there’s a way to get sources tested at a third party lab.
Internship yeah. Maybe not 3rd party sources but I could hypothetically maybe get chinese pharma grade if I fake a prescrip? Not sure though and again, getting it into another country would be a hassle. I think I just won't.

• +1
In Bolivia we get them cheap from Narcotrafics of Paraguayan labs, cheap steroids derivates from veterinarian medicines, after a long thinking i will just do Mk677 bcs i dont want to do a pct cause i can stoo my growth palates and this year i grew like 1 or 2 inches in height, maybe i can gros taller so no taking tjat risk
Pair it with CJC-1295 if you really want growth tbh.

Internship yeah. Maybe not 3rd party sources but I could hypothetically maybe get chinese pharma grade if I fake a prescrip? Not sure though and again, getting it into another country would be a hassle. I think I just won't.
Where are you originally based in ?

Where are you originally based in ?
I'm doing uni in Canada so I would have to bring it w me on the plane or ship it, both of which they would probably check and find out. I'd have to really figure out smth smart to get it through, like repackaging it in another benign product or smth but then that seems like way too much trouble.

• +1
I'm doing uni in Canada so I would have to bring it w me on the plane or ship it, both of which they would probably check and find out. I'd have to really figure out smth smart to get it through, like repackaging it in another benign product or smth but then that seems like way too much trouble.
Oh yes I agree, getting it through customs will be hard without a legit prescription.

I'm actually in China rn so I'm very tempted to try and find another source, but I would have no way of testing to see if its good. And I also imagine it wouldn't be easy to get it out of China when I go back to uni
Chinese products actually decrease your chance of dying from steroid induced health problems (due to it being bunk), but massively increases the likelihood of a fent OD.

Please list reputable sources of steroids and HGH. If you don’t know, don’t reply or send some nonsense.
Go on Meso-RX Forum, CatCafe, Qingdao are good sources.

Other sources on the internet are untested, and you run the risk of faked compounds.

I used Steroidify for UK

but massively increases the likelihood of a fent OD.
fuck that's my biggest fear buying shit from these sites

good chance the product has some bad shit in it and it'll just end up KO'ing you

• So Sad
https://dragonordnance.com/ for the US
I plan to get my steroids from here
Screenshot 2023 07 22 141551

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel
I’ve got one a reputable user gave me before leaving pm me but I haven’t tried it myself fyi

• +1
Im pretty sure Steroidify pharamlabs is fake. I got aromisan and got zero sides and kept same levels after

• +1
Im pretty sure Steroidify pharamlabs is fake. I got aromisan and got zero sides and kept same levels after
Have you tried cat cafe or buydeus ?

Nah cat cafe has a minimum for American. (300$ jfl) I don’t have money like that and don’t want to buy useless stuff. Alll I want this aromisan . Buydeus will take 2-3 weeks compared to just using a domestic source in USA. But dues is on Steroidify so I’m pretty sure Steroidify is legit but pharma com labs is not

• +1
Btw anyone in this thread know about nakon medical products. ?

Nah cat cafe has a minimum for American. (300$ jfl) I don’t have money like that and don’t want to buy useless stuff. Alll I want this aromisan . Buydeus will take 2-3 weeks compared to just using a domestic source in USA. But dues is on Steroidify so I’m pretty sure Steroidify is legit but pharma com labs is not
Qingado Sigma is legit as well I believe.

Nah idk I have seen a lot of good reviews with a lot of bad reviews making it an iffy pick. It sounds silly but I’m go Steroidify but diff manufacturer

• +1
well what domestic sources do you know of?

I highly recommend that you test anything you buy with a pregnancy test. HGH is so commonly fake, and its often faked with hCG since both give similar side effects (water retention, joint swelling, etc.)

I've purchased one of those Qindao aliexpress suppliers before when they were still there two years ago before I knew anything about purchasing pharmaceuticals online and both times it was hCG. Honestly, its still a good deal if you want hCG (lol), but if you're trying to buy genuine HGH you're probably not going to find it from a Chinese seller who is going to cut corners in every way they can. Stick to known pharma brands, and sellers that are trusted.

Have you tried cat cafe or buydeus ?
Catcafe is legit, but its all underground lab stuff. Nothing will compare to pharma grade.

Also the prices for their stuff is pretty rape for UGL and they keep upping the minimum order amount. I think its $350 right now and a couple months ago it was $200.

Is there hgh in middle east? I seriously need it

I highly recommend that you test anything you buy with a pregnancy test. HGH is so commonly fake, and its often faked with hCG since both give similar side effects (water retention, joint swelling, etc.)

I've purchased one of those Qindao aliexpress suppliers before when they were still there two years ago before I knew anything about purchasing pharmaceuticals online and both times it was hCG. Honestly, its still a good deal if you want hCG (lol), but if you're trying to buy genuine HGH you're probably not going to find it from a Chinese seller who is going to cut corners in every way they can. Stick to known pharma brands, and sellers that are trusted.
I ended up getting stuff from canadian sources I found on SST forums. Purity tested to like 93% or smth with that batch so I got kinda hoed but it's good enough for me, and def legit.

Catcafe is legit, but its all underground lab stuff. Nothing will compare to pharma grade.

Also the prices for their stuff is pretty rape for UGL and they keep upping the minimum order amount. I think its $350 right now and a couple months ago it was $200.
Source for pharma grade

Also the prices for their stuff is pretty rape for UGL and they keep upping the minimum order amount. I think it’s $350 right now and a couple months ago it was $200.
Any other good UGLs ?

People don’t want Chinese or Indian rat piss and that’s understandable
Shows how stupid you are. ALL non pharmaceutical manufactured anabolics are from China. So, as you would say, "Chinese rat piss". Which is why when testosterone enanthate raws from China were contaminated with an irritant that was causing people post-injection pain, EVERY SINGLE UGL'S TEST-E WAS EFFECTED.

UGLs are just people who take the raw powder from China and put it in carrier oil. They don't have the knowhow, expertise, equipment, or financing to be able to manufacture steroids themselves.

LMAO. This retarded cope again.
I've lab tested Turkish hCG and UGL hCG against legitimate hCG from my gf's clinic and the numbers were unsurprisingly totally different. The Turk stuff was half of what American pregnyl dosage was (and half of what was advertised), and the UGL stuff came back inconclusive. UGL didn't pass a pregnancy test so that wasn't surprising.

Stop being a retard and injecting mystery chemicals from online. Either get your stuff personally tested, or get reviews for UGL from bodybuilding forums from people that do.

Also jfl at autists who think they can get 10 IU of genuine HGH for $100 let alone the "100 IU" chinese rat piss HGH being sold on aliexpress.

I've lab tested Turkish hCG and UGL hCG against legitimate hCG from my gf's clinic and the numbers were unsurprisingly totally different. The Turk stuff was half of what American pregnyl dosage was (and half of what was advertised), and the UGL stuff came back inconclusive. UGL didn't pass a pregnancy test so that wasn't surprising.

Stop being a retard and injecting mystery chemicals from online. Either get your stuff personally tested, or get reviews for UGL from bodybuilding forums from people that do.

Also jfl at autists who think they can get 10 IU of genuine HGH for $100 let alone the "100 IU" chinese rat piss HGH being sold on aliexpress.
This is why you buy directly from trustworthy sources in China instead of trusting a "UGL" to resell you the same exact Chinese chemicals at a ridiculous markup.

Shows how stupid you are. ALL non pharmaceutical manufactured anabolics are from China. So, as you would say, "Chinese rat piss". Which is why when testosterone enanthate raws from China were contaminated with an irritant that was causing people post-injection pain, EVERY SINGLE UGL'S TEST-E WAS EFFECTED.

UGLs are just people who take the raw powder from China and put it in carrier oil. They don't have the knowhow, expertise, equipment, or financing to be able to manufacture steroids themselves.
Yes this is what I’m talking about. I would rather trust PHDs at big pharma who do meticulous testing rather than some Dalit when taking these drugs jfl.

This is why you buy directly from trustworthy sources in China instead of trusting a "UGL" to resell you the same exact Chinese chemicals at a ridiculous markup.
So what are the Trustworthy sites from china jfl ?

Most of the stuff produced in third party labs sponsored by American pharma in India, Turkey, and China are all heavily moderated and I can damn well guarantee the stuff that does go "missing" and sold online is not going to be sold for the retarded prices you see online for "hgh" from Qindao or any of these other UGL wannabe sellers.

You're absolutely 100% right about raw powder buyers. That's pretty much how the majority of these UGL operate: they buy bulk powder, mix/reconstitute, and then resell. Some of the product might be legit, but chances are the people who are reselling this stuff don't even know themselves whether or not they're selling what they're advertising. None of them will go through the lengths to test their chems, and we've seen before that many of the ones that do post reference figures that don't make sense or that's blatantly fake.

The best shot is to buy genuine pharma from countries, or have a connection for an rx locally in the west. I know the Latvia/Turk/India brands are legit but it seems like they're heavily underdosed (hence the price being low), and even still it doesn't take much to buy fake packaging and pack Chinese crap...

Most of the stuff produced in third party labs sponsored by American pharma in India, Turkey, and China are all heavily moderated and I can damn well guarantee the stuff that does go "missing" and sold online is not going to be sold for the retarded prices you see online for "hgh" from Qindao or any of these other UGL wannabe sellers.

You're absolutely 100% right about raw powder buyers. That's pretty much how the majority of these UGL operate: they buy bulk powder, mix/reconstitute, and then resell. Some of the product might be legit, but chances are the people who are reselling this stuff don't even know themselves whether or not they're selling what they're advertising. None of them will go through the lengths to test their chems, and we've seen before that many of the ones that do post reference figures that don't make sense or that's blatantly fake.

The best shot is to buy genuine pharma from countries, or have a connection for an rx locally in the west. I know the Latvia/Turk/India brands are legit but it seems like they're heavily underdosed (hence the price being low), and even still it doesn't take much to buy fake packaging and pack Chinese crap...
So what’s the solution. Where do all these roidcels get effective PEDs and HGH.

I’ve heard lots of people vouch for Catcafe and QSC, but you’re saying they’re underdosed at best and bunk at worst ?