Sources for HGH& steroids

Source for pharma grade
I will make a post once I get some testing back on stuff. I'm not expecting super great results on anything that was advertised as HGH but I'm fairly certain the DHT, AI, and hCG supplier that I currently have is 100% legit. I don't have the funds to justify purchasing HGH at the moment nor do I want to try it at 25 years old but if the stuff I currently have comes back someone else can guinea pig the HGH from the same seller.

Most of the people who would benefit from HGH would be minors though and I don't see how they would be able to afford $2k a month for genuine HGH. So maybe its pointless for them anyways. It's not like anyone is really going to grow 3+ inches after 15 unless they're a hyper responder or inject an absurd amount and face the inevitable consequences of doing so (organ growth, excessive water retention, fucked up joints, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I will make a post once I get some testing back on stuff. I'm not expecting super great results on anything that was advertised as HGH but I'm fairly certain the DHT, AI, and hCG supplier that I currently have is 100% legit. I don't have the funds to justify purchasing HGH at the moment nor do I want to try it at 25 years old but if the stuff I currently have comes back someone else can guinea pig the HGH from the same seller.

Most of the people who would benefit from HGH would be minors though and I don't see how they would be able to afford $2k a month for genuine HGH. So maybe its pointless for them anyways. It's not like anyone is really going to grow 3+ inches after 15 unless they're a hyper responder or inject an absurd amount and face the inevitable consequences of doing so (organ growth, excessive water retention, fucked up joints, etc.)
HGH could help with frame and face however, I’ve seen it.

Where do all these bodybuilders get their HGH from. I know Catcafe sells pharma Gentropin from Pfizer.

So what’s the solution. Where do all these roidcels get effective PEDs and HGH.

I’ve heard lots of people vouch for Catcafe and QSC, but you’re saying they’re underdosed at best and bunk at worst ?
Catcafe is legit. I've purchased stuff from them before, but yeah its obviously not genuine pharma stuff its powders from China that are being resold.

Steroidify is bunk like someone else mentioned. But they probably don't even know they're selling bunk lol all of these UGL aren't producing their own stuff, they're buying raws from China or some other shithole for cheap in bulk. Whose to say that their supplier in Asia didn't cut corners or send them something else (ie. hCG instead of HGH)? There's a lot of factors at play there, and honestly its kept me away from anything that isn't specifically advertised as pharma grade and even then I'm gonna go and test it myself because I have the money to spend making sure I'm not injecting the wrong stuff. Catcafe might be legit today, but what about tomorrow? A year from now? They're dependent on a supplier from abroad to produce their products. You're taking that chance when you buy from them.

• +1
Catcafe is legit. I've purchased stuff from them before, but yeah its obviously not genuine pharma stuff its powders from China that are being resold.

Steroidify is bunk like someone else mentioned. But they probably don't even know they're selling bunk lol all of these UGL aren't producing their own stuff, they're buying raws from China or some other shithole for cheap in bulk. Whose to say that their supplier in Asia didn't cut corners or send them something else (ie. hCG instead of HGH)? There's a lot of factors at play there, and honestly its kept me away from anything that isn't specifically advertised as pharma grade and even then I'm gonna go and test it myself because I have the money to spend making sure I'm not injecting the wrong stuff. Catcafe might be legit today, but what about tomorrow? A year from now? They're dependent on a supplier from abroad to produce their products. You're taking that chance when you buy from them.
So where can you actually get pharma grade roids and HGH provided you have the money??

What other UGLs do you know that are good so far. Cat cafe is legit, that’s good. What about QSC and Buydeus ? Another other ones you know ?

HGH could help with frame and face however, I’ve seen it.

Where do all these bodybuilders get their HGH from. I know Catcafe sells pharma Gentropin from Pfizer.
I just checked and they're definitely not selling Genotropin. It's obviously chinese stuff sold at a markup - no mixing even required for powdered blue/red/yellow tops.

They even have them stacked on the same 10x vial boxes that the aliexpress sellers user jfl. Genuine genotropin comes in a pen. Don't be fooled by these crap sellers or shills.

Attachments

• fakeshit.png
    fakeshit.png
    728.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...

Steroidify is bunk like someone else mentioned. But they probably don't even know they're selling bunk lol all of these UGL aren't producing their own stuff, they're buying raws from China or some other shithole for cheap in bulk. Who’s to say that their supplier in Asia didn't cut corners or send them something else (ie. hCG instead of HGH)? There's a lot of factors at play there, and honestly its kept me away from anything that isn't specifically advertised as pharma grade and even then I'm gonna go and test it myself because I have the money to spend making sure I'm not injecting the wrong stuff. Catcafe might be legit today, but what about tomorrow? A year from now? They're dependent on a supplier from abroad to produce their products. You're taking that chance when you buy from them.
This is what I’m talking about. It’s a pen supposedly from Pfizer.

Attachments

• 01EB458B-D125-48E1-B14D-714C36142965.jpeg
    01EB458B-D125-48E1-B14D-714C36142965.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 0
Most of the stuff produced in third party labs sponsored by American pharma in India, Turkey, and China are all heavily moderated and I can damn well guarantee the stuff that does go "missing" and sold online is not going to be sold for the retarded prices you see online for "hgh" from Qindao or any of these other UGL wannabe sellers.
I like how you have HGH in quotes. QSC's HGH has been proven to be legit many times. Keep repeating memes. All the third party testing is on their side. The only bad tests I've seen from them was when a batch of HCG was underdosed once and they corrected this.

You're absolutely 100% right about raw powder buyers. That's pretty much how the majority of these UGL operate: they buy bulk powder, mix/reconstitute, and then resell. Some of the product might be legit, but chances are the people who are reselling this stuff don't even know themselves whether or not they're selling what they're advertising. None of them will go through the lengths to test their chems, and we've seen before that many of the ones that do post reference figures that don't make sense or that's blatantly fake.
No, that's how literally all of them operate.

The best shot is to buy genuine pharma from countries, or have a connection for an rx locally in the west. I know the Latvia/Turk/India brands are legit but it seems like they're heavily underdosed (hence the price being low), and even still it doesn't take much to buy fake packaging and pack Chinese crap...
As you said, you can easily fake "pharma grade" steroids and GH by making fake packaging so the only actual guaranteed way to obtain pharmaceutical products is at a pharmacy in a country where they are legal or though a doctor's prescription. Anything else is trusting a third party drug dealer to be honest and sincere - LOL.

Your trash advice to be a "muh pharma grade" aspie that settles for nothing less is simply not feasible for the vast majority of people interested in steroids and HGH, not only because they lack the finances, but because of the extraordinary inconvenience. Let's say a 15 year old wanted to grow in height. The only way he could get guaranteed "pharma grade" PEDs would be to travel to Turkey/wherever and get an adult to buy them for him, or go to a doctor (who would never write such a prescription to a normal healthy child). Heightmaxxers are overwhelmingly teenagers since that's when your body finishes growing, so your shitty advice is only applicable to someone who was born to millionaires that gives thousands of dollars to their son every month with no oversight no questions asked. Even then this hypothetical teenager would need to trust a middleman who could be scamming him with fake product for the "pharma grade HGH" because he's not going to a different country himself just to smuggle in drugs, that would be idiotic.

Hence, buying Chinese HGH is the only practical way to heightmaxx for teenagers. You and your autistic purism about PHARMA GRADE BRO ONLY MUH PHARMA GRADE (which is completely parroted from low IQ steroid boomers on forums) will do nothing for them, because it's completely impractical nonsense. @MTMM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: drakkuluh
I just checked and they're definitely not selling Genotropin. It's obviously chinese stuff sold at a markup - no mixing even required for powdered blue/red/yellow tops.

They even have them stacked on the same 10x vial boxes that the aliexpress sellers user jfl. Genuine genotropin comes in a pen. Don't be fooled by these crap sellers or shills.
No chance for $120 you get 120iu
I like how you have HGH in quotes. QSC's HGH has been proven to be legit many times. Keep repeating memes. All the third party testing is on their side. The only bad tests I've seen from them was when a batch of HCG was underdosed once and they corrected this.

As you said, you can easily fake "pharma grade" steroids and GH by making fake packaging so the only actual guaranteed way to obtain pharmaceutical products is at a pharmacy in a country where they are legal or though a doctor's prescription. Anything else is trusting a third party drug dealer to be honest and sincere - LOL.

Your trash advice to be a "muh pharma grade" aspie that settles for nothing less is simply not feasible for the vast majority of people interested in steroids and HGH, not only because they lack the finances, but because of the extraordinary inconvenience. Let's say a 15 year old wanted to grow in height. The only way he could get guaranteed "pharma grade" PEDs would be to travel to Turkey/wherever and get an adult to buy them for him, or go to a doctor (who would never write such a prescription to a normal healthy child). Heightmaxxers are overwhelmingly teenagers since that's when your body finishes growing, so your shitty advice is only applicable to someone who was born to millionaires that gives thousands of dollars to their son every month with no oversight no questions asked. Even then this hypothetical teenager would need to trust a middleman who could be scamming him with fake product for the "pharma grade HGH" because he's not going to a different country himself just to smuggle in drugs, that would be idiotic.

Hence, buying Chinese HGH is the only practical way to heightmaxx for teenagers. You and your autistic purism about PHARMA GRADE BRO ONLY MUH PHARMA GRADE (which is completely parroted from low IQ steroid boomers on forums) will do nothing for them, because it's completely impractical nonsense. @MTMM
please give both pharma and trustworthy UGLs for roids (test, var, primo,EQ) and HGH.

please give both pharma
LOL. Jesus Christ nigger, did you read what I said? The only way to get "pharma" is to go to a country where it's legal or get a doctor to write a prescription. Anything else is trusting some middleman drug dealer to be honest with you.

• JFL
LOL. Jesus Christ nigger, did you read what I said? The only way to get "pharma" is to go to a country where it's legal or get a doctor to write a prescription. Anything else is trusting some middleman drug dealer to be honest with you.
Why is Catcafe selling Pfizer Genotropin online then?? There must be some other online pharma grade PEDs

Brutal no reply

Why is Catcafe selling Pfizer Genotropin online then?? There must be some other online pharma grade PEDs
There is. But its not USA based. You'll get something from Turkey, India, or Latvia. It won't be genotropin, and it won't be as effective as genotropin.

I can tell you with 100% confidence that Catcafe is not selling genotropin and if you can't even get that through your head then I can't help you.

There is. But its not USA based. You'll get something from Turkey, India, or Latvia. It won't be genotropin, and it won't be as effective as genotropin.

I can tell you with 100% confidence that Catcafe is not selling genotropin and if you can't even get that through your head then I can't help you.
Please give the sources. As long as it’s somewhat effective, I’ll take it

I'm not reading all this tbh and I won't believe anything that some bozo on a forum says is "proven" to be real. I get my own stuff tested privately because I'm not a brainlet.

Nothing I said was wrong.

This is what I’m talking about. It’s a pen supposedly from Pfizer.
Maybe its real? Whose to say. But I would be extremely skeptical because:

1. They're selling chinese hgh in prepackaged vials. See my post above.
2. 160 euro for a 36iu pen of genotropin is ridiculously cheap.

If you want to guinea pig and buy a pen, test it, and see if its legit knock yourself out. But catcafe is clearly presenting as an UGL, and if they had access to legitimate HGH pens for that cheap then don't know or understand why they would source raws from abroad too.

Last edited:

Can u send link to QSC?

you have to email Tracy your order then pay in crypto

look at the QSC thread on meso.rx
Can u send link to the exact thread bc I can't find it pls

I've lab tested Turkish hCG and UGL hCG against legitimate hCG from my gf's clinic and the numbers were unsurprisingly totally different. The Turk stuff was half of what American pregnyl dosage was (and half of what was advertised), and the UGL stuff came back inconclusive. UGL didn't pass a pregnancy test so that wasn't surprising.

Stop being a retard and injecting mystery chemicals from online. Either get your stuff personally tested, or get reviews for UGL from bodybuilding forums from people that do.

Also jfl at autists who think they can get 10 IU of genuine HGH for $100 let alone the "100 IU" chinese rat piss HGH being sold on aliexpress.
cap i’ll continue injecting hgh ratpiss

Last edited: