Sources for pfizer aromasin

D

Deleted member 18544

Anyone have a legit source they have tested that sells pharma grade pfizer aromasin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17031
but why particularly pfizer and pharma ? I also used exemstane from expresspct before they got closed and it worked well, I'm now using pfizer cause I did not see the label pfizer when I bought it, otherwise I would never have bought a pfizer product poisoning company, I even thought of sending it back when I realized it was pfizer, but It would have been a waste of too much money

Bro,do u get from this site.

Is it legit from pfizer??

Also,i think pfizer produces Bett exemestane because they were the first to make it and plus they have better dosing
I don't know if it's truly from pfizer but it seems to work honestly, I got acne in shoulders even though I never got acne before in my life and my joints are extremely dry, I also buy finasteride from them and seems legit, same for Pyridostigmine but this one is cope anyway, studies has shown that only 10% are absorbed by the body, so we have to find another somatostatin inhibitor.

Yes Pfizer may have better dosing, but they are known for poisoning people, they may also have put chemicals shit in it...

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I don't know if it's truly from pfizer but it seems to work honestly, I got acne in shoulders even though I never got acne before in my life and my joints are extremely dry, I also buy finasteride from them and seems legit, same for Pyridostigmine but this one is cope anyway, studies has shown that only 10% are absorbed by the body, so we have to find another somatostatin inhibitor.

Yes Pfizer may have better dosing, but they are known for poisoning people, they may also have put chemicals shit in it...

The exemestane u ordered from them.
Did it come in the Pfizer box pack or some other company ?

Attachments

• nse-8585724678072443930-1648622654235.jpg.jpg
    nse-8585724678072443930-1648622654235.jpg.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Does it come with labels changed so it doesn't get seized by customs and how long did delivery take and what country are you from?
yes labels are changed, and 2 weeks for France

One last question man.
Did the aromasin u get had numbes printed on 1 side of the tablet?

Also,i got a new source for lr3.

China,Wuhan senwayer.
20$/1mg

My guy got hgh from them at 70$/100i.u
And he says it's working.
Yes there are numbers like 7663, what do these numbers mean ?

Ok I'll check it out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17031
Yes there are numbers like 7663, what do these numbers mean ?

Ok I'll check it out
Is it there on the Russian pfizer one??
Then it's legit,not faked read the post above me.

Is it there on the Russian pfizer one??
Then it's legit,not faked read the post above me.
Nse 4694456249374612743 1648645035330

I hope these jews did not put any shit other than aromasin in it

• +1
View attachment 1613175
I hope these jews did not put any shit other than aromasin in it
Medicinal ingredients: exemestane

Non-medicinal ingredients: carnauba wax, cetyl esters wax, crospovidone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, iron oxides, magnesium carbonate, magnesium stearate, mannitol, methyl-p-hydroxybenzoate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethyleneglycol 6000, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, shellac, silicon dioxide, simethicone, sodium starch glycolate, sucrose talc, titanium oxide

according to https://www.pfizer.ca/sites/default/files/202201/AROMASIN_PM_E_255177_14December2021.pdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17031 and FreakkForLife
Ffs just get it from dragonordnance.com it doesn’t matter where it comes from if it has the same chemical structure it’s literally the same fucking thing minus the horrible fillers pharma companies use to make those pressed tablets

• +1
Anyone have a legit source they have tested that sells pharma grade pfizer aromasin?
use arimidex instead aromasin can cause hairloss.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Ffs just get it from dragonordnance.com it doesn’t matter where it comes from if it has the same chemical structure it’s literally the same fucking thing minus the horrible fillers pharma companies use to make those pressed tablets
Are fillers bad for your health?