Sourcing DHT/DHT E in Canada

burntboats

burntboats

Iron
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Posts
18
Reputation
7
I have come across DHT as a potential high yield dimo compound (I'll pair it with my 10ius of hgh daily), and considering the fairly low risk, It seems to be a good choice (I can lose a few mm on my hairline), unlike anavar which is liver toxic and seems to advance bone age. Also the testosterone suppression doesn't seem to be too crazy and the rebound is fast once the dht leaves the system and it will also lower my e2 so I can save money on estrogen blockers.

but I cannot find a source for the life of me in Canada, I scoured a bunch of Canadian domestics and internationals but not one had dihydrotestosterone in their catalogue.
 

Similar threads

ascensionneeeded
Replies
1
Views
23
180
180
Fatcarl
Replies
2
Views
33
Fatcarl
Fatcarl
Spell6421
Replies
3
Views
61
NoMaxillaGaming
NoMaxillaGaming
Spell6421
Replies
1
Views
50
bordan jarrett
bordan jarrett
yaba_daba_doogoon
  • Question
Replies
4
Views
73
yaba_daba_doogoon
yaba_daba_doogoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top