South Africa is about to have Race War

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Massive amounts of looting, 200 shopping malls completely dry, food shortages, water treatment plants on fire, chemical plants on fire

Even the " police " in South Africa have been caught multiple times looting food

A massive famine is imminent in weeks time

Soon this will go all over the world

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, curryslayerordeath, TITUS and 11 others
Haha looks like Planet of the apes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kristin, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 16 others
what race war? more like critical dindu mass whites are a small percetage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, RichardSpencel and delusionalretard
what race war? more like critical dindu mass whites are a small percetage
Whites will either flee South Africa or fight. Imo South Africa will be the next Zimbabwe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 6963 and delusionalretard
And after all of this, Wakanda will finally become reality.

4bccc0b9135a0ae94850b54c83707820fe3fe626

613e12b4318f10ae8398e0e0b9c9f34d

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, curryboy123, Michael Myers and 25 others
This will happen in the US and Europe soon, too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, mewcoper and Deleted member 2632
Whites will either flee South Africa or fight. Imo South Africa will be the next Zimbabwe
I doubt they will gain anything by fighting they had a chance in 1994 but even that was unlikely

I doubt they will gain anything by fighting they had a chance in 1994 but even that was unlikely
South Africa is still pretty segregated, white areas tend to be white only and black areas tend to be black only. But there is huge focus on white farmers and their plight so maybe the international community might intervene?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and goat2x
South Africa is still pretty segregated, white areas tend to be white only and black areas tend to be black only. But there is huge focus on white farmers and their plight so maybe the international community might intervene?
wouldn't that be racist?

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
The Whites should flee. Once food runs out they will go after the White Farm land, then later starve if the farmers are killed or flee

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
The Whites should flee. Once food runs out they will go after the White Farm land, then later starve if the farmers are killed or flee
A lot of whites are moving to places like Australia and Canada where culturally there are a lot of similarities.
in Zimbabwe land is being returned to farmers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Probably whites will leave the country after that.
If they fought the blacks, the press would report that they are doing a massacre against the black people, they would lose anyway.

A lot of whites are moving to places like Australia and Canada where culturally there are a lot of similarities.
in Zimbabwe land is being returned to farmers

I was talking to this dude from my school the other week and he was a white South African

maybe he left because of this shit

he moved to Australia 3 years ago

good dude

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and Deleted member 756
744454D3 E46C 47FA 8BF1 CEBEE62DBD45

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
I was talking to this dude from my school the other week and he was a white South African

maybe he left because of this shit

he moved to Australia 3 years ago

good dude
Oh interesting
Have you met many?

• +1
Why dont whites just go away jfl south africa is not a white country what are those niggas doing there

Humans are humans regardless of race
Humanity comes before anything else
south africa should be seperated by race
they should call it aparthood or something

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
I've heard a group of China's communist party was over there before the rioting. It's believed that one of them told a local there, "We gonna take your shitty land and put you all into retraining camps." And boogers, that set them off.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
i mean the rioting isnt due to racial tension its just default negro personality tbh

all negro countries w black govornment are doomed to failure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 12330, rockndogs and 4 others
Massive amounts of looting, 200 shopping malls completely dry, food shortages, water treatment plants on fire, chemical plants on fire

Even the " police " in South Africa have been caught multiple times looting food

A massive famine is imminent in weeks time

Soon this will go all over the world

Noone cares and dnrd

Oh interesting
Have you met many?
Funnily enough there is another South African at my school but he is a teacher he is a really good dude he brought me lunch at school once

he is mixed race and like 5” really good guy

only met 2 South Africans and they seem like great people

this is one of the reasons I like the forum talking to people from all diffrent countries

are there many South Africans in London?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
south africa should be seperated by race

Would you move there?
disregarding the current problems it seems like a pretty nice place basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
i mean the rioting isnt due to racial tension its just default negro personality tbh

all negro countries w black govornment are doomed to failure

fax

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, zeke714, Marsiere214 and 5 others
South africa a few decades ago was a country where neigbours tried to flee cbecause of good lifestyle and wages
Ye boyo we have shit tons of them in NZ

• +1
Reactions: deadend, Marsiere214, Deleted member 12330 and 3 others
Funnily enough there is another South African at my school but he is a teacher he is a really good dude he brought me lunch at school once

he is mixed race and like 5” really good guy

only met 2 South Africans and they seem like great people

this is one of the reasons I like the forum talking to people from all diffrent countries

are there many South Africans in London?
There are a few south Africans in London and they’re mainly white with some Indians actually

• +1
disregarding the current problems it seems like a pretty nice place basically
The scenery there and wildlife looks beautiful and stunning tbh

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10615

The whites over there are poor as fuck though from the vids ive seen what is that gonna do the only threats is the great minority of wealth holders and they live in gated communities

South africa a few decades ago was a country where neigbours tried to flee cbecause of good lifestyle and wages
zimbabweans still move to sa it's still much better than the rest of africa

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and goat2x
zimbabweans still move to sa it's still much better than the rest of africa
Now? doubt it lol

south africa was already like top 5 most violent countries imagine the stats in 2021

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, lutte and Adriana Lima
The whites over there are poor as fuck though from the vids ive seen what is that gonna do the only threats is the great minority of wealth holders and they live in gated communities
Like all people

the real natives are the khoisan not the bantu nigs

But there a dead population really and there like closer to apes i think not being harsh but literally theuly split from us 250 thousand years ago negros split in general 100 thousand yesrs.

East asians split 40 south asians and europrans split 11 thousand and iranans and euros split 8 thousand they might as well be called the homo erectus of the human genus really.

But there a dead population really and there like closer to apes i think not being harsh but literally theuly split from us 250 thousand years ago negros split in general 100 thousand yesrs.

East asians split 40 south asians and europrans split 11 thousand and iranans and euros split 8 thousand they might as well be called the homo erectus of the human genus really.
I don't think there are many pure khoisan left in SA they're all mixed into coloureds but there are in Namibia and Botswana

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

:feelswow:

I don't think there are many pure khoisan left in SA they're all mixed into coloureds but there are in Namibia and Botswana

They sure as hell arent human genetically same with the hadza there so far from us how can they be considered homo sapien?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Now? doubt it lol

south africa was already like top 5 most violent countries imagine the stats in 2021
depends a lot on region the current unrest seems to be mainly in kwazulu-natal where all the zulu nigs live and in johannesburg, the cape seems to be much better since it's inhabited mainly by mixed race ppl. Johannesburg-Pretoria is still very segregated and has rich parts and many white ppl

depends a lot on region the current unrest seems to be mainly in kwazulu-natal where all the zulu nigs live and in johannesburg, the cape seems to be much better since it's inhabited mainly by mixed race ppl. Johannesburg-Pretoria is still very segregated and has rich parts and many white ppl
cape town is segregated too
there is no way zimbabwe niggers could integrate into the rich white areas
Unknown