• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Uglybrazilian
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Sopa de macaco uma delicia KKKKKKKKKKK

Brazilian pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5698
South america as a whole is a big pile of shit, wish i didn't live here ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, lutte and Uglybrazilian
Mexicomapofficial

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and lutte
brazil is equally as shit as the rest if not worse. only thing positive about that country is funk music and their slutty hot women.

brazil is equally as shit as the rest if not worse. only thing positive about that country is funk music and their slutty hot women.
Pele es mejor que Marodona

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Where would you go if you could go anywhere
Would like to live in Australia or new zealand, yes i would be incel AF in those places, but i'm incel where i live too so it doesn't matter.

The difference of well being and security between First world countries and third world ones are like night and day, if i'm gonna be incel at least i want to rot without the fear of getting shot on the street by some random thugmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 10524
Stop coping, Argentina is a total SHITHOLE, most people in Argentina live a life way worse than people in Brasil.

Argentina lives through a never ending economic crisis ever since this new millennium started.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Pele es mejor que Marodona
@Beetlejuice when pele dies no one will give a fuck though, because he didn't have half the social impact maradona had. if you watch pele's highlights, he was good for his time but nothing special. 3 world cups will still forever remain an unbeatable achievement though, but he didnt play alone.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Tyronecell and Beetlejuice
Stop coping, Argentina is a total SHITHOLE, most people in Argentina live a life way worse than people in Brasil.

Argentina lives through a never ending economic crisis ever since this new millennium started.
They literally killed ethnics on the past to have a greater country now they are shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698

i swear i dont see that, maybe im just lucky i was born in a rich place. i know brazilians that come here to study medicine and then leave back to their countries, because here education is free and in brazil they cant afford to pay it...

@Beetlejuice when pele dies no one will give a fuck though, because he didn't have half the social impact maradona had. if you watch pele's highlights, he was good for his time but nothing special. 3 world cups will still forever remain an unbeatable achievement though, but he didnt play alone.
Ronaldinho Gaúcho es major que messi

They literally killed ethnics on the past to have a greater country now they are shithole
argentina was great until europeans stopped coming here and other latinos took their place...

argentina was great until europeans stopped coming here and other latinos took their place...
Cope, you country already have he highest ratio of white in Latin America and still a shithole

Cope, you country already have he highest ratio of white in Latin America and still a shithole
that's Uruguay and they're the best country by far. and i dont see Argentina being a shithole, where i live i see audis, bmws and porsches daily on the streets. all my friends have iphones and travel around the world. i live a top tier life, and im argentinian. maybe the rural areas are fucked, idk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
its well known brazilians come here to study for free, i know many
Nothing is free on this world especially university, that's some deep shit on this free thing

Nothing is free on this world especially university, that's some deep shit on this free thing
argentina has public education. brazilians can come here and study for free, get their title and leave. and they do so... because in brazil studying is expensive as fuck

argentina has public education. brazilians can come here and study for free, get their title and leave. and they do so... because in brazil studying is expensive as fuck
Taxes must be high as fuck

Taxes must be high as fuck
yes they are, sadly they are. and sadly our politics are so retarded, that immigrants can come here and study for free, with our taxpayer money, then leave with their title and exercise their profession in other country...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 11406
yes they are, sadly they are. and sadly our politics are so retarded, that immigrants can come here and study for free, with our taxpayer money, then leave with their title and exercise their profession in other country...
What a cucked country

What a cucked country
that's the only cucked part, the fact that we treat immigrants lightly. only south american ones though, because of all the agreements we have... the rest is okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Brazilians go to Paraguay to study too :what::what::what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
that's the only cucked part, the fact that we treat immigrants lightly. only south american ones though, because of all the agreements we have... the rest is okay
Some guys literally go have lunch on Argentina because their money are devalued

Brazilians go to Paraguay to study too :what::what::what:
i see that a lot. is brazil really that shitty in terms of education? you have 220 million inhabitants, argentina 45 million, yet your country has 0 nobel prizes and argentina has 5... brazil has a lot of intellectuals so it amazes me

Some guys literally go have lunch on Argentina because their money are devalued
what you said makes no sense. in any case, eating here is more expensive not cheaper. last night i went out with friends and spent the equivalent of 400 reais on dinner, my brazilian friends say that with that money in brazil you can buy the restaurant.

i see that a lot. is brazil really that shitty in terms of education? you have 220 million inhabitants, argentina 45 million, yet your country has 0 nobel prizes and argentina has 5... brazil has a lot of intellectuals so it amazes me
Many don't even have the HS degree

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Many don't even have the HS degree
brutal... look i dont understand why some people hype brazil up that much, its decent economically but like what does that even mean? good currency ok, but most people live in shit conditions right? homicide ratio there is 7 times higher than here in argentina, and argentina is an ape nation in comparison to the first world. so weird. when i look at argentina next to brazil, at least the part i live in, i see a better nation. im trying to not be biased, like for example i see uruguay as a clearly better country than argentina. but brazil?! its clearly worse @Senhor Cabrito

brutal... look i dont understand why some people hype brazil up that much, its decent economically but like what does that even mean? good currency ok, but most people live in shit conditions right? homicide ratio there is 7 times higher than here in argentina, and argentina is an ape nation in comparison to the first world. so weird. when i look at argentina next to brazil, at least the part i live in, i see a better nation. im trying to not be biased, like for example i see uruguay as a clearly better country than argentina. but brazil?! its clearly worse @Senhor Cabrito
Culpa da Dilma

I see Brazil kinda like India,big country with big economy but people live like shit and inequality is big too.
Economia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 3073
i swear i dont see that, maybe im just lucky i was born in a rich place. i know brazilians that come here to study medicine and then leave back to their countries, because here education is free and in brazil they cant afford to pay it...
"Free" JFL, most colleges in Brazil are free too, if they went there to study it's only because they didn't have enough grades for the local ones.

Obviously if you are rich you aren't going to realize it, but i talked with a few argentinians across the internet and they ALL talked about how poverty ridden and corrupt the country is(not like brazil is much different, but you get the idea).

There are vídeos of people killing dogs and cats on the street to have something to eat...