South America in a nutshell

They literally killed ethnics on the past to have a greater country now they are shithole
They thought that just having whites would solve the problem JFL, low IQ whites are not better than ethnics..., They should have brought the HIGH IQ ones, but obviously these guys with a greater intelect wouldn't switch life in europe to come to latin america.

Aside from the fact that argentina's economic measures are comical and purposely made to keep local population on bad conditions.

I look latam

i swear i dont see that, maybe im just lucky i was born in a rich place. i know brazilians that come here to study medicine and then leave back to their countries, because here education is free and in brazil they cant afford to pay it...
education is free in favelaland too, but the competition is hard so thats why they go to other south american countries

Stop coping, Argentina is a total SHITHOLE, most people in Argentina live a life way worse than people in Brasil.

Argentina lives through a never ending economic crisis ever since this new millennium started.
Its not even an economic crisis at this point, its just the natural state of their economy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
u couldnt pay me to live in that shithole they will kill my nigger ass
Brazil is for high T niggas only
If you ever come please dont forget your testosterone syringes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
sorte que eu moro no sul, a chance de eu tomar um tiro é menor

From what I’ve heard Brazil is very low inhib but that’s prob just the favelas

fuck you nigger