South Asians should thugmaxx

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
Let’s not forget we were the original thugs. The word “thug” literally comes from Indo-Aryan languages, because we were criminals. By thugmaxxing, we will embrace our roots. In fact, 7th century Arabs entered and ruled parts of modern-day Sindh in southeastern Pakistan only because a Muslim woman had been kidnapped by South Asians and they came to her rescue. Once we start thugmaxxing again, we will stand up against the racism aimed towards us. There’s strength in numbers and together, we number at 2 billion, 25% of the earth’s population.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, pig_face, TechnoBoss and 15 others
Let’s go bhais. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, The False Prophet and 1 other person
@S1d456 @SidharthTheSlayer @coisbhai @CFW432 let’s go :feelsautistic: we will put a cap in they asses, they can’t mess with us. :feelsbaton:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, Chadeep, TechnoBoss and 3 others
im a black nigga....

• JFL
Reactions: Annihilator
pakis are kinda thugmaxxed compared to whites esp in UK, jeets are full on wagecucks though

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and N1666
Michael ban me pls, I have to be out of here for a certain time

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
@S1d456 @SidharthTheSlayer @coisbhai @CFW432 let’s go :feelsautistic: we will put a cap in they asses, they can’t mess with us. :feelsbaton:
BLICK BLICK BLICK

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp
IMG 4079
Uk Drill Roadman GIF by Ren DMC

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Let’s not forget we were the original thugs. The word “thug” literally comes from Indo-Aryan languages, because we were criminals. By thugmaxxing, we will embrace our roots. In fact, 7th century Arabs entered and ruled parts of modern-day Sindh in southeastern Pakistan only because a Muslim woman had been kidnapped by South Asians and they came to her rescue. Once we start thugmaxxing again, we will stand up against the racism aimed towards us. There’s strength in numbers and together, we number at 2 billion, 25% of the earth’s population.
Super copiuym

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
To approach this genuinely, I don't think we can thugmax like Blacks or Latinos, simply because there's too many of us in vastly different social strata. It'd end up creating less unity in the end. The diaspora is mostly well to do and successful in America, where I live. So a few thugmaxxers would definitely be cast out and thus have no community to return to. I agree with the sentiment that South Asians shouldn't take the racism lightly though

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Michael Myers
To approach this genuinely, I don't think we can thugmax like Blacks or Latinos, simply because there's too many of us in vastly different social strata. It'd end up creating less unity in the end. The diaspora is mostly well to do and successful in America, where I live. So a few thugmaxxers would definitely be cast out and thus have no community to return to. I agree with the sentiment that South Asians shouldn't take the racism lightly though
Yes, that was my main point — to tackle the acceptable racism issue. We should make thugmaxxing socially acceptable within our social circles, perhaps that could help. There’s already Punjabi gangs in Canada, so there’s a start already.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SidharthTheSlayer
Just be a Pakistani roadman from Leicester theory

• JFL
Just be a Pakistani roadman from Leicester theory
No, excluding South Asians in the UK because they’re alreaI mean elsewhere, in the United States, Canada, and other European nations.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
shitskins (Asian or African) have a natural propensity toward criminality

im all for it JFL the south asian hodd gon be deadly

• JFL
They're already thugmaxxed. Pakis in UK and pajeets in Canada.

they're the niggers of asia and should stay inside their own brown muddy shitholes

• WTF
Reactions: S1d456
giving up even without trying.

nice.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and T50 Demon
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and human304
in fact every darker skin guy SHOULD THUGMAXX ASAP

Word of advice:when you're the ugliest most subhuman race don't do things to make yourself even more despised.

I used to be thugmaxxed drug dealer from 15 - 17 worked pretty well, it was one of the reasons i lost my virginity early on

I dont think its sustainable though I want to attract a certain type of girl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
Tbh we should all unite, gymmaxx, mmamaxx, meleemaxx, and start bullying no melonin whites

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
Tbh we should all unite, gymmaxx, mmamaxx, meleemaxx, and start bullying no melonin whites

As long as Indians continue being Hindus and Muslims they will forever be memes nothing will change. Onyl Christian curries are treated as humans and even then….

I used to be thugmaxxed drug dealer from 15 - 17 worked pretty well, it was one of the reasons i lost my virginity early on

I dont think its sustainable though I want to attract a certain type of girl
Thugmaxxing is retarded in Pakistan cause some niggers can pop u and get away with it, the police isn't real that's why I drive at 15 freely without any law interruption

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
shitskins (Asian or African) have a natural propensity toward criminality
Rich Coming from the race that colonised and looted the entire planet

Yes, that was my main point — to tackle the acceptable racism issue. We should make thugmaxxing socially acceptable within our social circles, perhaps that could help. There’s already Punjabi gangs in Canada, so there’s a start already.
Nigga that's the Rotherham grooming scandal in action. You sure u want more of that?

Thugmaxxing is retarded in Pakistan cause some niggers can pop u and get away with it, the police isn't real that's why I drive at 15 freely without any law interruption
Man no one gaf about pakistan hes talking about in western countries with other races

Word of advice:when you're the ugliest most subhuman race don't do things to make yourself even more despised.
Y not lmao, it's not like curries have anything left to lose. I've always had a saying,

"respect is given from two things, either from love, or from fear. If people won't willingly give you respect, because they don't love you, then TAKE their respect, by making them fear you".

blacks already knew this. After emancipation, there was still segregation. Blacks mainly still kept to themselves and minded their own business, in their own segregated towns. This still didn't stop white racists from harassing and lynching blacks based on little flimsy accusations like "oh this black guy looked at this white girl so we had lynch him". Then there was unending police brutality. Then blacks started forming gangs like the crips and the bloods to protect themselves. This is literally were black gangs started. Now after 6 decades of black gang violence, your average white normie is definitely scared to talk shit to any random black dude, cause he knows he'll either get his shit rocked, or just straight up shot and killed.

Most Curries have literally have been in the west for at most, maybe 3 generations. We are some of the most meekest, subservient people in the world. We we're always the quite, meek nerds that kept to themselves. We literally have among the highest incomes on average, and literally the lowest crime rates, even lower than the local white population. We never bothered anyone, unlike blacks who fought back against against racism, curries literally took the bullying and racism we suffered from others for 3 decades (and still on-going), and we kept our heads down while just taking it.

For over almost 3 decades of suffering from bullying and racism, and desperately trying to assimilate and be accepted, we have never received anyone's love, or respect, or acceptance.

Now I will tell curries that if you want peoples acceptance or "respect", maybe start doing to the complete opposite of what you've guys have been doing for the last 3 decades. Can't hurt to give it a shot. You're already on the bottom socially, the only way from here is up.

It's not that bad for indians lil blud
It is that’s why they alwyas crying about racism it’s their fault stop worshipping 10k armed god and you’d be treated better but curries are so fucking stupid they continue to worship the demon god known as Allah and then worship statues. Your race deserves to be mocked no sympathy from me and I say this as somebody who has the soul of a curry

It is that’s why they alwyas crying about racism it’s their fault stop worshipping 10k armed god and you’d be treated better but curries are so fucking stupid they continue to worship the demon god known as Allah and then worship statues. Your race deserves to be mocked no sympathy from me and I say this as somebody who has the soul of a curry
Dnrd, indians can have it pretty good the ones that cry about it are fags