South Korea is the most overrated country on earth

D

Deleted member 15246

Master
Not a single good thing about that country, why is everyone so badly overating it?

It has the world's worst bullying culture

Worst corporate culture

Crippling birth rate

Studymax 12 hours a day

No freedom/ individualism

Everyone is literally same looking, getting same
plastic surgeries, to look exactly the same

No tech or innovation, no based people there.

Carbon copy of American entertainment industry

Low salaries / very high cost of living

No good place to visit, it's just a city with a lot of people in it, in a very small diameter

Extreme bullying in school + extreme study pressure ( lol what sort of life is that? )

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Gaia262, RealLooksmaxxer and 7 others
Highest rates of suicide in the world.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
For gl whites there it's probably heaven on earth

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, RODEBLUR and Deleted member 14262
Idk but the more I look at the state of society and economy the more I agree with eugenicists for wanting to lower the population.

wipe out old people and ugly people, instate a birth quota of 2 girls for every boy unless the parents are chad/stacy or high iq or something

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and SadLivwr
Idk but the more I look at the state of society and economy the more I agree with eugenicists for wanting to lower the population.

wipe out old people and ugly people, instate a birth quota of 2 girls for every boy unless the parents are chad/stacy or high iq or something
No idea why Poor's keep having kids, why you want to bring your kids into this world to suffer, just insane.

That's crazy
Not only that, they are trying so hard to get that korean guy, who is below average at best, they are literally simping for him. Even currys are going to korea ( by forcefully stealing money from there dad) to date korean guys.

• Woah
Reactions: gamma
Not only that, they are trying so hard to get that korean guy, who is below average at best, they are literally simping for him. Even currys are going to korea ( by forcefully stealing money from there dad) to date korean guys.
All because of kpop and medias pushing koreans @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Keep some useful old people for guidance/wisdom and so no old knowledge is lost.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
U forgot that Koreans without surgery are insanely subhuman af

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and bwrauycnee
Not a single good thing about that country, why is everyone so badly overating it?

It has the world's worst bullying culture

Worst corporate culture

Crippling birth rate

Studymax 12 hours a day

No freedom/ individualism

Everyone is literally same looking, getting same
plastic surgeries, to look exactly the same

No tech or innovation, no based people there.

Carbon copy of American entertainment industry

Low salaries / very high cost of living

No good place to visit, it's just a city with a lot of people in it, in a very small diameter

Extreme bullying in school + extreme study pressure ( lol what sort of life is that? )
Highest rates of suicide in the world.
For gl whites there it's probably heaven on earth

Penis sizes by origin​

CountryErect lengthBodysizePercentage of height
South Korea13.16 cm1.75 m7.52 %

• +1
Keep some useful old people for guidance/wisdom and so no old knowledge is lost.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
Most old people are retards but obviously I’m only talking about getting rid of the burdensome people. The ones living off debt and social security in nursing homes not the good wise family folks who have kids and grandkids loving and supporting them

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

It’s mostly ugly and low iq fucks reproducing

More white women are travelling to SA to date k pop looking guys.
That's crazy
anti-white cope from obvious continuous anti-white hater.

gamma, you gotta stop getting baited so easily. yes more white women go to SK than all other asian countries combined but white men still do better there than vice versa.

note that they wont accept truecels there but white women who are hideous can definitely go get a high quality korean guy (jbw works for white women too) cuz they fiend for white pussy and are desparate. easy betabux korean husband lmfao

• +1
It’s mostly ugly and low iq fucks reproducing
Ugly ? Hell no. Low IQ? Definitely.
Since wahmen now only fuck with the bad boy low IQ criminal chad, IQs will start dropping dramatically.

Japan is also overrated.

And south korea is a nice country. There are way worse places.

Ugly ? Hell no. Low IQ? Definitely.
Since wahmen now only fuck with the bad boy low IQ criminal chad, IQs will start dropping dramatically.
Yes ugly too
Europeans will be almost extinct by the end of the century
Everyone’s gonna be Indian or something

also good looking white people have like 1 or 2 or no children at all, while ugly or fat ones make 3-5 babies

• Hmm...