South Korea tinder experiment

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
So I was doing an experiment in SK (Seoul) however I got banned, probably for using fake gps on bluestacks. I got around 14 matches in 15 hours. Most were in the MTB-HTB range. Is this good or should I rope?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Xangsane
So I was doing an experiment in SK (Seoul) however I got banned, probably for using fake gps on bluestacks. I got around 14 matches in 15 hours. Most were in the MTB-HTB range. Is this good or should I rope?
Yeah same thing always happens to me with bluestacks at this point I might just cope and give tinder my money to run proper experiments

Yeah same thing always happens to me with bluestacks at this point I might just cope and give tinder my money to run proper experiments
gold makes your profile more visible and you can actually see who liked you but won't i just get banned again as I will be using my face again?

Brutal tbh. Aren’t you a white cel? You need to be really bad looking to unsuccessfully run JBW on gooks
I mean I got around 40 likes but I can't see who liked me unless I buy gold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I'll run lightskin mixed game. Tell me how to get into Korea tinder in dms pls

I'll run lightskin mixed game. Tell me how to get into Korea tinder in dms pls
if you don't wanna pay for gold then you need to download bluestacks then fake gps off the app store. you will probably get banned in less than a day though

Ok chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Are there Asian girls in Scotland?
yeah but i'm not in scotland atm i am in new zealand. there are a lot here and they are usually with the nerdy mclovincel looking guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
gold makes your profile more visible and you can actually see who liked you but won't i just get banned again as I will be using my face again?
You can pay for tinder around the world... Or something like that.