South Korea will have an INCEL election

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken

Young, Angry, Misogynistic, and Male: Inside South Korea’s Incel Election

Anti-feminism is at the forefront of this year’s Korean presidential election, with populist candidates mobilizing an army of angry young male voters.

“It pisses me off that women must be valued more than men for any country to be considered progressive,” the 32-year-old business manager told VICE World News.
A proud anti-feminist, Seo is part of a new and angry generation of young men in male-oriented South Korea fighting for what they see as “true gender equality.”
“Korean men have had to shoulder a lot of burden for generations,” Seo said. “We do military service while women are free to go on with their lives. Where’s the justice in that?”
He added: “It’s time we made our voices heard by voting in a leader who will listen to us, not overlook our sacrifices and contributions, and not pander to populist rhetoric.”

“Given the current state of Korean women’s human rights, it is obvious that the major subject of the presidential election should be feminism,” psychologist Han Ji-young told VICE World News. “But now, the presidential election is turning into a competition to determine who hates and discriminates against women the most.”

TLDR; most young men are frustrated of not getting sex, while same amount of women say they don't want to have sex. Young men blame this on feminism.
Incel sk

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik616, Hikicel69, Rt-Rust1 and 21 others
Kpopmaxxers on suicide watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Pumanator, one job away and 5 others
Based korean men

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14984, Lmao and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14984 and 6 others
Asians are cucks by genetics, jfl if you think they have mental tools to do such a thing

@Collagen or rope your people will always be abused dog of America, China is the next one to fall for Western culture ;)

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Asians are cucks by genetics, jfl if you think they have mental tools to do such a thing
Nope. Mongols had a huge empire and Japanese had a chad culture before it's dismantling by the US occupiers. Even Hitler was jelly of the Japanese who deemed sacrifice to fatherland as the highest honor.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 14984, Lmao and 5 others
Ngl the mandatory military service is complete bullshit and sexist

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Nope. Mongols had a huge empire and Japanese had a chad culture before it's dismantling by the US occupiers. Even Hitler was jelly of the Japanese who deemed sacrifice to fatherland as the highest honor.

View attachment 1584649
imagine dying for an old fuck that doesnt care about you also Western culture mogs in every single way

If Asians had a gram of T in their body they would speak againist America and NATO already, yet NO ONE gives a fuck there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Gaia262
Ngl the mandatory military service is complete bullshit and sexist
I don't think so. It might feel like shit while doing it, but after you're done, you will be glad you went through with it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I don't think so. It might feel like shit while doing it, but after you're done, you will be glad you went through with it.
Nah :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
imagine dying for an old fuck that doesnt care about you also Western culture mogs in every single way

If Asians had a gram of T in their body they would speak againist America and NATO already, yet NO ONE gives a fuck there
Western culture is poisoned by degeneracy and filth. Western culture in fact is just americanism, loving products, multiculturalism and LGBT+++ bullshit. I hope everyone collectively just kicks US out of NATO and other European business and starts from a clean slate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 9568
Western culture is poisoned by degeneracy and filth. Western culture in fact is just americanism, loving products, multiculturalism and LGBT+++ bullshit. I hope everyone collectively just kicks US out of NATO and other European business and starts from a clean slate.
I would still prefer it over Chinese tbh

Russia>NATO>China

feminism or the fact that whites are taking their women?

For korean women it's BWC or nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why won't incels just realize that hypergamy is good for everyone!
Chad takes all women, women all have fun with Chad and incel gets nothing! See, everyone is happy. 😁

Why would they suddenly be opposed to this? I am so confused, shocked even.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, n0rthface, Beetlejuice and 5 others
We need sexual equality and state sponsored access to pussy for everyone!

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
@BigBiceps has already been whipped by the Finnish Government with it's mandatory military service. Of course he'll say it's fine now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Sphinx
Why won't incels just realize that hypergamy is good for everyone!
Chad takes all women, women all have fun with Chad and incel gets nothing! See, everyone is happy. 😁

Why would they suddenly be opposed to this? I am so confused, shocked even.
in addition, women in sk literally get plastic surgery as graduation gifts. it's tutorial mode with cheats enabled and at the same time you have a horde of expendable ricecels who are set to work their asses off for nothing. it's all really not that much of a surprise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and metagross
@Collagen or rope your people will always be abused dog of America, China is the next one to fall for Western culture ;)
You will never see this shit in China. China will never fall to western degeneracy. Keep dreaming faggot.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
@BigBiceps when this shit will happen in europe? when anti feminists will rise from obscure forums like this and get power?
i believe 2030-2040? or never....

thoughts

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Baldingman1998
You will never see this shit in China. China will never fall to western degeneracy. Keep dreaming faggot.
Cumskins really like making up scenarios in their head huh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
Cumskins really like making up scenarios in their head huh?
Cumskins be talking about the collapse of China since 1980

At this point they must be fuming as China keeps ascending year on year :forcedsmile:

@BigBiceps has already been whipped by the Finnish Government with it's mandatory military service. Of course he'll say it's fine now.

View attachment 1584691
The only axis power to never get conquered in ww2 and unironically probably most efficient military in Europe
Finland

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Kekee and Deleted member 15099
Cumskins be talking about the collapse of China since 1980

At this point they must be fuming as China keeps ascending year on year :forcedsmile:
No, no, you've understood it completely wrong. Mfw I go to China to be betabuxed by chinese milfs
Aniki

(and then use that money to start a smuggling business smuggling black immigrants to chocolate city and become millionaire)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
I believe women are stronger than men. Therefore they should be drafted instead.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 15099
I believe women are stronger than men. Therefore they should be drafted instead.
Women should do civilian service for the same time men are in the military. Alternatively they could join the army as medics/in logistics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
No, no, you've understood it completely wrong. Mfw I go to China to be betabuxed by chinese milfs
View attachment 1584754

(and then use that money to start a smuggling business smuggling black immigrants to chocolate city and become millionaire)
Images   2022 01 09T233543483

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
i agree, we should let America be the mutt state it's turning into.

Anti-feminism is at the forefront of this year’s Korean presidential election, with populist candidates mobilizing an army of angry young male voters.

“It pisses me off that women must be valued more than men for any country to be considered progressive,” the 32-year-old business manager told VICE World News.
A proud anti-feminist, Seo is part of a new and angry generation of young men in male-oriented South Korea fighting for what they see as “true gender equality.”
“Korean men have had to shoulder a lot of burden for generations,” Seo said. “We do military service while women are free to go on with their lives. Where’s the justice in that?”
He added: “It’s time we made our voices heard by voting in a leader who will listen to us, not overlook our sacrifices and contributions, and not pander to populist rhetoric.”

“Given the current state of Korean women’s human rights, it is obvious that the major subject of the presidential election should be feminism,” psychologist Han Ji-young told VICE World News. “But now, the presidential election is turning into a competition to determine who hates and discriminates against women the most.”

TLDR; most young men are frustrated of not getting sex, while same amount of women say they don't want to have sex. Young men blame this on feminism.
View attachment 1584630

It isn't about sex in asia. It's about economics.

As someone who's was in the military, I regret ever joining it everyday. So much time wasted for literally nothing, my life did not improve one bit, in fact I'm pretty sure the stress kicked me into early pre mature balding. :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1584630

They should ban Surgeries. The amount of surgeries these chinks get is insane. So I can better select who I bang :ogre:

View attachment 1584630

Incel world needs to go full Balkan and create ressistance militias against Soy cucks and The state