South Korea Worth It?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I'm going to go on holiday soon and I thought about going to South Korea again to run jbw game. I had mild-moderate success last time as a 190cm MTN but I've leanmaxxed and my face looks nicer. Women in my country are too annoying and demanding which is why I want to go to South Korea. Would go to Japan but it's closed.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Zeruel
If you have to flee to another country to get pussy. Stay home and play vidya. It`s over buddy boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh, enchanted_elixir, 11gaijin and 5 others
If you have to flee to another country to get pussy. Stay home and play vidya. It`s over buddy boyo.
I lost my virginity in Japan lol why wouldn't I go back to SK or Japan. Better chances there.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and AllesScheiße
I lost my virginity in Japan lol why wouldn't I go back to SK or Japan. Better chances there.
To a cheap chinese whore maybe. Could've done the same in your home town.

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße
To a cheap chinese whore maybe. Could've done the same in your home town.
You might be right that I could've here but the ones I could get here would probably be ugly whereas in Japan or SK they are above average or even cute.

You might be right that I could've here but the ones I could get here would probably be ugly whereas in Japan or SK they are above average or even cute.
Was she an actual Japanese? or Chinese / Thai? they`re cheap as fuck here. Ugly as fuck too. Or you can`t tell.

I'm going to go on holiday soon and I thought about going to South Korea again to run jbw game. I had mild-moderate success last time as a 190cm MTN but I've leanmaxxed and my face looks nicer. Women in my country are too annoying and demanding which is why I want to go to South Korea. Would go to Japan but it's closed.
Good luck in the land of plastic.
Gooks2

South Korea is Looksmaxland

Was she an actual Japanese? or Chinese / Thai? they`re cheap as fuck here. Ugly as fuck too. Or you can`t tell.
Yeah she was Japanese. She looked similar to this stock image

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone and Acee
How you got to fuck her? from where?
I went to a club in Osaka and she asked me my name, where I'm from etc and I just went from there. So much easier to talk to asian girls than western ones.

• +1
I went to a club in Osaka
Why the fuck you went to Osaka? It`s ghetto as fuck. I mean, that`s actually based but surprising. Must people just stay in Tokyo.

where are you? US?

Why the fuck you went to Osaka? It`s ghetto as fuck. I mean, that`s actually based but surprising. Must people just stay in Tokyo.
I did go to Tokyo but I didn't really do much there tbh. Went to bars and clubs there but that was my first time ever in a club setting and I was high inhib asf. Some girls did seem interested but again I was way too shy/high inhib. When I went to Osaka I had some experience so it wasn't as bad and it also wasn't as crowded as Tokyo.

• +1
I did go to Tokyo but I didn't really do much there tbh. Went to bars and clubs there but that was my first time ever in a club setting and I was high inhib asf. Some girls did seem interested but again I was way too shy/high inhib. When I went to Osaka I had some experience so it wasn't as bad and it also wasn't as crowded as Tokyo.
People in Osaka are open as fuck. That`s why it`s ghetto. Everyone in Tokyo is busy and keep to himself.

People in Osaka are open as fuck. That`s why it`s ghetto. Everyone in Tokyo is busy and keep to himself.
You live in Japan?

• +1
Reactions: Acee
why Japanese govt only letting tour guides in bro. I wanna go back to sexpatmaxx
They`re very extreme about tourism right now. The easiest way to get in is English teaching or register to a language school. You can stay for a year or so doing it (even once a week) or you speak to a lawyer. Same thing with China.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931