South Koreans Are Becoming More Taller Than The Average Caucasian American

NGL i'm jealous wish curries were doing this they are on average uglier than koreans but they have to look as untermenschen as this if they got lost weight got rid of those shitty glasses and got down to 10 percent body fat he would look unrecognizable the blue pill literally causes inceldom in certain socities

View attachment 2736618

society would be so much better looking if it wasnt for the fact that 80% of the world is overweight and lazy fucks

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and reptiles
behause teil women are hypergamous af on height and also they don't take shitskins in their country that suffer from malnutrition

society would be so much better looking if it wasnt for the fact that 80% of the world is overweight and lazy fucks

People with common sense don't run the world unfortunately if not we would already all be practicing eugenics and every 1 would already be perfectly soft maxed instead of curries an extremely untermensch population are skinny fat wear glasses eat food that actively makes them shorter and have a rounder face like i said men of logic don't run the world

South Koreans are becoming more taller, stronger & broader in terms of shoulders due to their rising economy from trade, business, industrial markets, meaning more money for them to consume meats, milk, organs, exercise and get more sleep. Nutritional and genetic factors play a role.

X 上的Andie:「Wtf seriously, the average height of South Korean men is 171cm  Where did all of these tall actors come from?! 🤯 Must be some kind of  genetic mutation https://t.co/TMLA7j21k8」 /

extremly low fertility rate and women selectively mating with taller men, its a genocide basically

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Gilbert_Durandal and cyprian_tomaszewski
USA are the kind of whites lacking in height gains, over the past decades. Especially compared to North Europe

Honestly my friend, I don't know if it's true, my father is Latino and my mother is French, my father is not very beautiful, nor tall, but he has a good body. My mother is 5'11, blonde with blue eyes, good facial structure. I took my mother's face, but not her eye color or her hair, but her skin color. I have the height of my mother's genetics, (I'm 6'0) the color of my hair, and my nose (which I consider to be my biggest flaw) I owe to my father.

Basically, the bad things I have, I owe to my latin father's genetics.
Because blond hair and blue eyes are recessive idiot

what i've been saying all along, asians never cared about their looks and that's why a lot of them were incel. Now that it's changing, hopefully people stop hating on asians lol
Your looks are genetically determined

South Koreans are becoming more taller, stronger & broader in terms of shoulders due to their rising economy from trade, business, industrial markets, meaning more money for them to consume meats, milk, organs, exercise and get more sleep. Nutritional and genetic factors play a role.

X 上的Andie:「Wtf seriously, the average height of South Korean men is 171cm  Where did all of these tall actors come from?! 🤯 Must be some kind of  genetic mutation https://t.co/TMLA7j21k8」 /

Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Only gook country where the average man looks really good
Average gook man doesn’t look good average men in general don’t look good

Because they do LL

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
business, industrial markets, meaning more money for them to consume meats, milk, organs, exercise and get more sleep.
This is all cope it’s due to South Korean women selecting for tall men

Honestly my friend, I don't know if it's true, my father is Latino and my mother is French, my father is not very beautiful, nor tall, but he has a good body. My mother is 5'11, blonde with blue eyes, good facial structure. I took my mother's face, but not her eye color or her hair, but her skin color. I have the height of my mother's genetics, (I'm 6'0) the color of my hair, and my nose (which I consider to be my biggest flaw) I owe to my father.

Basically, the bad things I have, I owe to my latin father's genetics.
height of your mother genetics? if it was true you would be +6'3

Indians are short and ugly because thousands of years of arranged marriages meant that looks and height were not selected for whatsoever. It was money only

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
height of your mother genetics? if it was true you would be +6'3
I have had scoliosis since I was a child. And my father is extremely small. Probably if I had back surgery I would reach 6'1. But as you say it's too bad that's not the case, I still don't feel uncomfortable with my height.

When will blackpillers understand after a certain point, race matters way less than it would before the chad point
Yeah, there’s also overlap. There are almost no Chadpreets but the rare one you do find would obviously mog a white normie in most cases.

USA are the kind of whites lacking in height gains, over the past decades. Especially compared to North Europe
Yes,they peaked in height.
They were like 5ft8 at the time of the WW2,now it is like 1-2 inches taller than that.

My slayer friends are probably the most racist btw IN PRIVATE.
Nobody is gonna openly admit to racism but a lot of people secretly think it. I got made of fun for being Slavic by a lot of my school a few years ago and you think your safe just lol?
LMFAOOOO im sorry if you got fucking discriminated against but the fact of the matter is that this isn’t the 1900s, way less people are racist

Sure there are a few anomalies but most of the time they’re just memes and people don’t actually mean it. Obviously ur gonna be discriminated against in rural areas or some shit

i mean fair enough but why you seething tho
"oofy doofy white person over giga chad asian" JFL the fact that this even crossed your thought process is crazy chad is and will always be their own race

I'm not hurt, especially not on a looksmaxx forum lol, i'm just stating how delusional u kinda are

“Account created November 2023”

No wonder you type like an autistic normie, who keeps letting these people from tiktok join bruh

“Account created November 2023”

No wonder you type like an autistic normie, who keeps letting these people from tiktok join bruh
I’m obviously more intelligent and smart because I’ve been on an incel forum longer 🤓

So ironic how YOURE calling me the autistic LMFAOO Mr 5k posts

I doubt the average guy there is 6'0, a lot of European countries don't have guys that tall on average. In the Netherlands (one of the tallest, if not tallest countries on Earth) it's only about 1.84cm on average. But yes, East-Asians, especially South Koreans are getting quite a lot taller at a quick rate.