Southern Italians aren’t white

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

SAY CHRIST IS LORD!
They have the lowest western hunter gatherer dna, which is the indigenous cro magnon population of Europe. No wonder they’re so gracile! They got the same amount as Turkey bro!😂😂😂🤮
IMG 0144

They have lower levels of Anatolian farmer dna than Sardinians, Anatolian dna is what causes the swarthy and olive elements in our race.
IMG 0145

But Sardinians look like this!
IMG 0154
IMG 0155
IMG 0157
IMG 0159
IMG 0156

While southern Swarthalians look like this!
IMG 0165
IMG 0164
IMG 0163
IMG 0162
IMG 0161

But wait, you must be asking, if they have much lower Anatolian dna then why are they so much swarthier? Well the answers simple. They have the highest amount of non white dna on the continent!
IMG 0153
IMG 0167
IMG 0151

They have more non white dna than Greeks and Iberians who literally border non whites and are much easier to reach with easier and longer historical connectivity! I’ll tell you why this is. Greeks and Iberian’s are fighters who never back down, the indigenous southern Italians aren’t from that cloth. Historically when Near Eastern and North African would settle in Rome they would go or be moved to the southern region. Whenever slaves would be freed they’d go south. Not to mention the historical conquests where unlike Greeks or Iberians they just got on their knees and put their heads down while the swarthoids pounded their women!

Oh did I forget to mention, they literally have more African dna than Iberians who were under a North African Caliphate!😂😂😂
IMG 0168

They have among the least Aryan dna on the continent, only beat by Sardinians who are literally just Anatolian Neolithic farmers!
IMG 0148

North Italy (White) vs South Italy (Brown)
IMG 0171
IMG 0170

They’re never living this down, they’re literally mutt Jews, the only difference is they’re catholic not Judeo Satanist!
IMG 0172

A South Italian American being honest!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, 5'7 zoomer, Aero and 10 others
Good explanation @FascisstChad . Now we know why the southern Italians have more Arab/turk look.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, borntosuffer and 3 others
IMG 2705 Makes sense why they are hailed as the most attractive in Europe, being ethnic is law @nathan @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235, 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and 10 others
Average men from Naples

3b9bc800a25219f92b9e4af143072250 XL

Average Northern Italian ""Germanic"" from Padania
ARYAN ITALIANS

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: CD34, 5'7 zoomer, Darkeningstar and 9 others
Based Muslim Invasion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ZachS and TheBiggestIncelEver
They have the lowest western hunter gatherer dna, which is the indigenous cro magnon population of Europe. No wonder they’re so gracile! They got the same amount as Turkey bro!😂😂😂🤮
View attachment 3075574

They have lower levels of Anatolian farmer dna than Sardinians, Anatolian dna is what causes the swarthy and olive elements in our race.
View attachment 3075576
View attachment 3075586View attachment 3075587View attachment 3075589View attachment 3075590View attachment 3075591

View attachment 3075593View attachment 3075594View attachment 3075595View attachment 3075596View attachment 3075597

But wait, you must be asking, if they have much lower Anatolian dna then why are they so much swarthier? Well the answers simple. They have the highest amount of non white dna on the continent!
View attachment 3075600View attachment 3075602View attachment 3075605

They have more non white dna than Greeks and Iberians who literally border non whites and are much easier to reach with easier and longer historical connectivity! I’ll tell you why this is. Greeks and Iberian’s are fighters who never back down, the indigenous southern Italians aren’t from that cloth. Historically when Near Eastern and North African would settle in Rome they would go or be moved to the southern region. Whenever slaves would be freed they’d go south. Not to mention the historical conquests where unlike Greeks or Iberians they just got on their knees and put their heads down while the swarthoids pounded their women!

Oh did I forget to mention, they literally have more African dna than Iberians who were under a North African Caliphate!😂😂😂
View attachment 3075613

They have among the least Aryan dna on the continent, only beat by Sardinians who are literally just Anatolian Neolithic farmers!
View attachment 3075616

View attachment 3075618View attachment 3075619

They’re never living this down, they’re literally mutt Jews, the only difference is they’re catholic not Judeo Satanist!
View attachment 3075626

Same with southern spaniards.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and FascisstChad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 8uAte, Chadeep and 4 others
Same with southern spaniards.
True, somewhat. I’ve seen plenty of people from Andalusia who look white. I think it’s mainly the southwest region like Portugal and western Andalusia.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sportsmogger and murdah
View attachment 3075574

View attachment 3075576
View attachment 3075586View attachment 3075587View attachment 3075589View attachment 3075590View attachment 3075591

View attachment 3075593View attachment 3075594View attachment 3075595View attachment 3075596View attachment 3075597

View attachment 3075600View attachment 3075602View attachment 3075605

View attachment 3075613

View attachment 3075616

View attachment 3075618View attachment 3075619

View attachment 3075626

Oh my god who gives a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, garoupilled_, Chadeep and 5 others
Yeah I know a south italian. He has bug eyes. dark skin and jew nose.

Apperently he's part jew too since he has israeli citizenship.

Regardless. Southern Italians most certainly are not white. They look like they're from Sudan or some shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep, borntosuffer and 3 others

Regardless. Southern Italians most certainly are not white. They look like they're from Sudan or some shit.
Even normies point it out :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer, FascisstChad and 1 other person

100% plus they’ve contributed nothing to civilisation despite their location. Everything good from Italy comes from the north and central regions. The Greeks created philosophy, high arts and the basis of the west, The Iberians started our age of expansion and discovery. Germanics created many inventions and founded the most developed white nations, Usa, Germany, the Nordic’s and Britain. The Slavs were constantly fighting off eastern hordes to keep Europe, European.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Imretarded?
100% plus they’ve contributed nothing to civilisation despite their location. Everything good from Italy comes from the north and central regions. The Greeks created philosophy, high arts and the basis of the west, The Iberians started our age of expansion and discovery. Germanics created many inventions and founded the most developed white nations, Usa, Germany, the Nordic’s and Britain. The Slavs were constantly fighting off eastern hordes to keep Europe, European.
Yeah slavs are unsung heros. They're even the purest aryans but get called mongol mutts:lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and FascisstChad
I've seen a lot of abused dogs on here that think they're white such as russians aka retarded slavs, Irish, redheads, albinos, etc, even guatemalan or something LOL
And yet they brag about being white when they're not the "right" white everybody talks about in the experiments since the average black guy EASILY slays more than the average russian and others named above

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Henry Rollins and Imretarded?
thats ideal cumskin

Yeah slavs are unsung heros. They're even the purest aryans but get called mongol mutts:lasereyes:
I love old Russia so much, pre Bolshevik… They created the greatest works of literature, they mastered the novel, Dostoevsky, Tolstoy and many others. They created great music especially in classical music. Great dancing, clothes and culture in general. Not too mention they were devout in orthodoxy, were J pilled and a warrior people.

Those Bolshevik Jews are burning in hell for what they did to that great country and people. They killed tens of millions, killed their best and brightest out of fear and tried to eliminate their faith. God bless the Tsar!

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I love old Russia so much, pre Bolshevik… They created the greatest works of literature, they mastered the novel, Dostoevsky, Tolstoy and many others. They created great music especially in classical music. Great dancing, clothes and culture in general. Not too mention they were devout in orthodoxy, were J pilled and a warrior people.

Those Bolshevik Jews are burning in hell for what they did to that great country and people. They killed tens of millions, killed their best and brightest out of fear and tried to eliminate their faith. God bless the Tsar!

They should have become a democracy instead of soviet. sad:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
They should have become a democracy instead of soviet. sad:ogre:
Democracy is the gayest form of government. Imagine your leader not being born into his position as divine right!:feelshah:☦️

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Mediterranean people have such ethnic features as it is just from a skull and skeletal structure to begin with even before discussing their dark coloring.

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE and FascisstChad
I dated a girl who was only half Italian and she would get confused for Arab

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, 1966Ford, Chadeep and 3 others
Mediterranean people have such ethnic features as it is just from a skull and skeletal structure to begin with even before discussing their dark coloring.
Not really. Native Southern French, north Italians, north and eastern Iberians, Greeks and southern Balkans clearly have white features. They may have darker colouring but these are clearly white women. They have no Semitic or North African features.
IMG 0177
IMG 0176

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, STAMPEDE and Imretarded?
I've seen a lot of abused dogs on here that think they're white such as russians aka retarded slavs, Irish, redheads, albinos, etc, even guatemalan or something LOL
And yet they brag about being white when they're not the "right" white everybody talks about in the experiments since the average black guy EASILY slays more than the average russian and others named above
You're only white if your skin and eyes is this pale
IMG 6980
IMG 6981

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, borntosuffer and FascisstChad
Not really. Native Southern French, north Italians, north and eastern Iberians, Greeks and southern Balkans clearly have white features. They may have darker colouring but these are clearly white women. They have no Semitic or North African features.
View attachment 3075683View attachment 3075684
Low foreheads are an ethnic feature as are fuller lips, so yes they do. Obv don't have to debate that brown eyes are ethnic.

Roman nose looks ethnic too

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and FascisstChad
Terrones rule Italia

OP is a wannabe aryan who can't cope with 5'5 Giuseppes taking his women @FutureSlayer @goo25

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: goo25 and FascisstChad
Low foreheads are an ethnic feature as are fuller lips, so yes they do. Obv don't have to debate that brown eyes are ethnic.

Roman nose looks ethnic too
No way bro!😂😂😂 Only Ze Blue eyed, high forehead Aryans are allowed in Ze Ethnostate! Roman nose is literally white, Semitics have hawk noses. Those women have normal foreheads. They also have normal sized lips, not nigger or sea monkey lips😂. And brown eyes are not ethnic dude! Biggest meme shit ever. I’m 100% north European with the palest white skin and I have brown eyes. Guess I’m banned from ze ethnostate.
IMG 0180

I guess the French aren’t white too. What a goofy ass faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, 8uAte and Imretarded?
Terrones rule Italia

OP is a wannabe aryan who can't cope with 5'5 Giuseppes taking his women @FutureSlayer @goo25
true
kill these retards
Napoli slander not tolerated here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and FascisstChad
Lets go Bro you have optimal pheno:love::love:
White aryan you sure mog all of them

4279337 1722554507794

• JFL
IMG 0885

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Putin, goo25 and 1 other person
This doesn’t even work because I think north Italians, Iberians and Greeks are white. I’m not even Nerdic bro! I have brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. My colouring and skull shape is just like Gregory Peck just not as good looking,
IMG 0186

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
i've never realized that siani mogged hard until now
He's a good looking guy when he's lean. Unfortunately he's always bloated or making retarded faces

If he looksmaxxed he'd be pretty legit
7663394 30124449 alessandro siani instagram

148293702376 IM ALESSANDRO SIANI

Alessandro Siani 2010

It's pretty funny to think this guy is the de-facto Neapolitan male, aside from Totò I guess, but we're just kinda stepping in the vintage here
Antonio De Curtis   Tot

Another example who's a bit more recent (in terms of Whiteness) I guess is Clementino.
You'd never assume this guy is Southern Italian by the looks
He looks British or Slavic
317963640 518704310308648 7333324326913033237 n 1

Clementino

Clementino selfie instagram

But yes, these 3 are the Neapolitans of today
They're not even swarthy

Even the author of our most iconic song, Funiculì, Funiculà, a guy named Luigi Denza, looked like this
Luigi Denza ritratto

• +1
Reactions: goo25

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and FascisstChad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Putin
How could you betray us like this putin?:cry:

sorry bro, I didn't mean to, at the time of writing that comment, I hadn't finished reading the thread yet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, sportsmogger and FascisstChad
I'm taking my words back, holy fuck they are jews
We are superior to Jews in every single way

We are more nepotistic too

Jews just copy our tactics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and Putin
4288071 images   2024 08 02T231550105

No wonder this Italian Mafia Member looks Arab and the Policewoman a Poojeeta.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and FascisstChad
Italians are mixed race.There are whites and browns
And both should be separated.
Also ANF is the source of white skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Imretarded?
@Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No way bro!😂😂😂 Only Ze Blue eyed, high forehead Aryans are allowed in Ze Ethnostate! Roman nose is literally white, Semitics have hawk noses. Those women have normal foreheads. They also have normal sized lips, not nigger or sea monkey lips😂. And brown eyes are not ethnic dude! Biggest meme shit ever. I’m 100% north European with the palest white skin and I have brown eyes. Guess I’m banned from ze ethnostate.
View attachment 3075697
I guess the French aren’t white too. What a goofy ass faggot.
Blue eyes are a northern european hunter gatherer trait. It's not even aryan or yamnayan:ogre:.

• +1
Blue eyes are a northern european hunter gatherer trait. It's not even aryan or yamnayan:ogre:.
Based, Yamnaya had brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin and a tall build. Just like me, most of my ancestry is Indo European.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?