Southern Italians aren’t white

Based, Yamnaya had brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin and a tall build. Just like me, most of my ancestry is Indo European.
Im not sure what most of my ancestry is in proportions of these groups but I apperently look like guy pearce (this image is what gradient matched me with)
IMG 6984
I def see the simularity:ogre:

Im basically younger version lol

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad

Attachments

• pjq1cpeljqp71.jpg
    pjq1cpeljqp71.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad and Imretarded?
Im not sure what most of my ancestry is in proportions of these groups but I apperently look like guy pearce (this image is what gradient matched me with)
View attachment 3075954
I def see the simularity:ogre:

Im basically younger version lol
They matched me with Dave Franco. You’re from the northwest right, you’re probably around 30-40% Yamnaya with the second highest being hunter gatherer with minor Anatolian.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Based, Yamnaya had brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin and a tall build. Just like me, most of my ancestry is Indo European.
Most Indo Europeans were brunette and had brown eyes, but there were some dirty blonde hair and light eyes among them, and this minority was idealized by the brown eye brown hair majority.

• Woah
They matched me with Dave Franco. You’re from the northwest right, you’re probably around 30-40% Yamnaya with the second highest being hunter gatherer with minor Anatolian.
mirin
IMG 6985

yeah Im British and German genetically

• +1
Most Indo Europeans were brunette and had brown eyes, but there were some dirty blonde hair and light eyes among them, and this minority was idealized by the brown eye brown hair majority.
They def did become highly blue eyed after they invaded western europe. Went from like 10% blue eyes to over half today

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and CFW432
They def did become highly blue eyed after they invaded western europe. Went from like 10% blue eyes to over half today
Ya it was mainly sexual selection lmao :lul:. Shit is so blackpilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and FascisstChad
It’s from the corded ware. They are a mix of Indo European and eastern hunter gatherer, this spread things like light hair and blue eyes. The corded ware and bell beaker spread around the central and northern regions which is why it is so high there. The North Atlantis pheno is actually just indigenous Celt pheno, because they have high western hunter gatherer and bell beaker dna with little Anatolian dna.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Imretarded?
And brown eyes are not ethnic dude! Biggest meme shit ever. I’m 100% north European with
Those who claim that having brown eyes and dark brown hair makes one less white or ethnic are either straight up stupid or faggots who are coping HARD

• +1
Yamnaya had light skin but dark hair eyes just like u said.
They mixed with Globular amphora and created Sintashta.Sintashta were white af.They had light hair and eyes and those features came from Globular Amphora.
After that Sintashta went to Asia and breed brown women and created Iranians Kurds and Indians

• +1
It’s from the corded ware. They are a mix of Indo European and eastern hunter gatherer, this spread things like light hair and blue eyes. The corded ware and bell beaker spread around the central and northern regions which is why it is so high there. The North Atlantic pheno is actually just indigenous Celt pheno, because they have high western hunter gatherer and bell beaker dna with little Anatolian dna.
Muh nigga indo europeans were already half eastern hunter gatherer

• +1
Muh nigga indo europeans were already half eastern hunter gatherer
Yes but corded ware had higher amounts with some ane.

It’s from the corded ware. They are a mix of Indo European and eastern hunter gatherer, this spread things like light hair and blue eyes. The corded ware and bell beaker spread around the central and northern regions which is why it is so high there. The North Atlantic pheno is actually just indigenous Celt pheno, because they have high western hunter gatherer and bell beaker dna with little Anatolian dna.
Ya it was mainly sexual selection lmao :lul:. Shit is so blackpilled.
Bell beakers are moggers

Anatolians have good noses (non ogre) while yamnayan have best bones while hunter gatherers have best colouring

• +1
For Summary,
WHG=Dark Skin blue eyes
EHG=Dark skin dark eyes
CHG=Light skin hazel to dark eyes
ANF=Pale skin to dark skin and blue eyes to dark eyes
Yamnaya=Mid skin-Dark eyes(but had genes for hazel eyes )
Globular Amphora=White skin blond hair and blue green eyes
Sintashta=White skin,blue green eyes ,blonde to black hair.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and FascisstChad
Yamnaya had light skin but dark hair eyes just like u said.
They mixed with Globular amphora and created Sintashta.Sintashta were white af.They had light hair and eyes and those features came from Globular Amphora.
After that Sintashta went to Asia and breed brown women and created Iranians Kurds and Indians
Cope globular amphora culture doesn't have r1a ydna haplogroups. Indians and Iranians are descended from andronovo culture. Also indians and Iranians have different foremothers. Iranians have native Iranian farmer mtdna haplogroup, whereas Indians unfortunately have majority abo mtdna haplogroup

• Woah
Bell beakers are moggers

Anatolians have good noses (non ogre) while yamnayan have best bones while hunter gatherers have best colouring
Hunter gatherers had bad coloring what r u talking about. Whg were dark brown and shit.

• Hmm...
Cope globular amphora culture doesn't have r1a ydna haplogroups. Indians and Iranians are descended from andronovo culture. Also indians and Iranians have different foremothers. Iranians have native Iranian farmer mtdna haplogroup, whereas Indians unfortunately have majority abo mtdna haplogroup
That is not Cope.
Sintashta is %66 Yamnaya %34 Globular Amphora.
Sintashta had different Yamnaya or EHG parents where R1a comes.
Oldest R1a found in Estonia btw
Iranians mTDNA comes from BMAC(which is a brown)
Indians mTDNA comes from both BMAC and IVC(Which is the real dravid)

Hunter gatherers had bad coloring what r u talking about. Whg were dark brown and shit.
Major cope, they looked like this not fucking cheddar man!
IMG 2656

• Woah
brown skin plus blue eyes is insane combo boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and FascisstChad
Who would ever consider these people white?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and FascisstChad
That is not Cope.
Sintashta is %66 Yamnaya %34 Globular Amphora.
Sintashta had different Yamnaya or EHG parents where R1a comes.
Oldest R1a found in Estonia btw
Iranians mTDNA comes from BMAC(which is a brown)
Indians mTDNA comes from both BMAC and IVC(Which is the real dravid)
Majority of indian mtdna haplogroup comes from abo women because the majority of curries are descended from migrating male neolithic Iranian farmers and male indo aryans mixing with ivc women (who were abo maternally) or just straight up abo women. Only like 20% max of Indian mtdna haplogroups are western Eurasian (neolithic Iranian farmer and aryan).

Mtdna haplogroups R and M are both abo native mtdna haplogroups:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240806_011705_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240806_011705_Chrome.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 0
They have the lowest western hunter gatherer dna, which is the indigenous cro magnon population of Europe. No wonder they’re so gracile! They got the same amount as Turkey bro!😂😂😂🤮
View attachment 3075574

They have lower levels of Anatolian farmer dna than Sardinians, Anatolian dna is what causes the swarthy and olive elements in our race.
View attachment 3075576
But Sardinians look like this!
View attachment 3075586View attachment 3075587View attachment 3075589View attachment 3075590View attachment 3075591

While southern Swarthalians look like this!
View attachment 3075593View attachment 3075594View attachment 3075595View attachment 3075596View attachment 3075597

But wait, you must be asking, if they have much lower Anatolian dna then why are they so much swarthier? Well the answers simple. They have the highest amount of non white dna on the continent!
View attachment 3075600View attachment 3075602View attachment 3075605

They have more non white dna than Greeks and Iberians who literally border non whites and are much easier to reach with easier and longer historical connectivity! I’ll tell you why this is. Greeks and Iberian’s are fighters who never back down, the indigenous southern Italians aren’t from that cloth. Historically when Near Eastern and North African would settle in Rome they would go or be moved to the southern region. Whenever slaves would be freed they’d go south. Not to mention the historical conquests where unlike Greeks or Iberians they just got on their knees and put their heads down while the swarthoids pounded their women!

Oh did I forget to mention, they literally have more African dna than Iberians who were under a North African Caliphate!😂😂😂
View attachment 3075613

They have among the least Aryan dna on the continent, only beat by Sardinians who are literally just Anatolian Neolithic farmers!
View attachment 3075616

North Italy (White) vs South Italy (Brown)
View attachment 3075618View attachment 3075619

They’re never living this down, they’re literally mutt Jews, the only difference is they’re catholic not Judeo Satanist!
View attachment 3075626

A South Italian American being honest!

they built rome, who cares

• JFL
they built rome, who cares
JFL IF YOU THINK SOUTHERN ITALIANS BUILT ROME! IT WAS CENTRAL ITALIANS!

The only thing a southern Italian knows how to build is debt and crime rates!😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
They have the lowest western hunter gatherer dna, which is the indigenous cro magnon population of Europe. No wonder they’re so gracile! They got the same amount as Turkey bro!😂😂😂🤮
View attachment 3075574

They have lower levels of Anatolian farmer dna than Sardinians, Anatolian dna is what causes the swarthy and olive elements in our race.
View attachment 3075576
But Sardinians look like this!
View attachment 3075586View attachment 3075587View attachment 3075589View attachment 3075590View attachment 3075591

While southern Swarthalians look like this!
View attachment 3075593View attachment 3075594View attachment 3075595View attachment 3075596View attachment 3075597

But wait, you must be asking, if they have much lower Anatolian dna then why are they so much swarthier? Well the answers simple. They have the highest amount of non white dna on the continent!
View attachment 3075600View attachment 3075602View attachment 3075605

They have more non white dna than Greeks and Iberians who literally border non whites and are much easier to reach with easier and longer historical connectivity! I’ll tell you why this is. Greeks and Iberian’s are fighters who never back down, the indigenous southern Italians aren’t from that cloth. Historically when Near Eastern and North African would settle in Rome they would go or be moved to the southern region. Whenever slaves would be freed they’d go south. Not to mention the historical conquests where unlike Greeks or Iberians they just got on their knees and put their heads down while the swarthoids pounded their women!

Oh did I forget to mention, they literally have more African dna than Iberians who were under a North African Caliphate!😂😂😂
View attachment 3075613

They have among the least Aryan dna on the continent, only beat by Sardinians who are literally just Anatolian Neolithic farmers!
View attachment 3075616

North Italy (White) vs South Italy (Brown)
View attachment 3075618View attachment 3075619

They’re never living this down, they’re literally mutt Jews, the only difference is they’re catholic not Judeo Satanist!
View attachment 3075626

A South Italian American being honest!

I’m 50% northern Italian, dodged the ethnic bullet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CFW432 and slavicpsycho
No way bro!😂😂😂 Only Ze Blue eyed, high forehead Aryans are allowed in Ze Ethnostate! Roman nose is literally white, Semitics have hawk noses. Those women have normal foreheads. They also have normal sized lips, not nigger or sea monkey lips😂. And brown eyes are not ethnic dude! Biggest meme shit ever. I’m 100% north European with the palest white skin and I have brown eyes. Guess I’m banned from ze ethnostate.
View attachment 3075697
I guess the French aren’t white too. What a goofy ass faggot.
Wait wait wait this nigga makes a thread trying to dunk on Mediterranean people and then gets all weird and defensive when called out. "Muh THESE PEOPLE aren't White but I sure am!!!" Exclamation points!! Emojis!!

Your "meds", schizo: 💊 💊

Last edited:
Muh Roman nose isn't ethnic

Tumblr opynbbHqZI1snla8no1 1280

I don’t think they care about being white, since they want to even be independent from Italy, 2 IRL friends of mine are Sicilian and both of them know and admit they are different from other Italians and also don’t give a shit about it either

• +1
Sicilians look super Nafri

• +1
No shit they're barely around 50 percent Italian

• +1
nice to see how brown people from the third world say "southern Italians are not white" without having never set foot and having no idea what Italians look like on average. if you come to southern Italy, you will surely understand how people look, you will find many dark people and at the same time many light and blonde people, but the average will be that of a southern European people no much different from spanish, portuguese, greeks ecc, universally white apart from the distortion and Internet trolling. through the cherrypicking of some photos of individuals ( often with no fully origins of their country ) and vague genetic information that I don't understand shit about i can pass off any European or rest of the world ethnicity as what it isn't, this is because what I would do doesn't correspond to the realities of facts. it's not difficult to understand.

Last edited: