Soviet Union based anti-racism propaganda

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Racism1

Racism2

Racism5

1960 CPA 2435

Daily reminder that if you are an ethnic/black and a fascist/nazist or whatever the fuck kids are nowadays, you are a SELF-HATING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN!

You deserve to starve to death in the gulags and then have your manlet shitskinned recessed body eaten by bears at some place forgotten by God in the middle of Siberia!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, AbandonShip, Deleted member 5180 and 10 others
indeed brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Jamal Putin is my favorite Nazi Vegan NBA Player

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
this is government propaganda. the Russian people would kill you shitskin favela rat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Marsiere214, Eccedentesiast and 2 others
Boxer Muhammad Ali visited the Soviet Union in 1978 while in training for the fight in which he regained the heavyweight championship from Leon Spinks.

"I saw a hundred nationalities. No such thing as a Black man, or a white man, or 'you nigger,' or get back. People say, 'Oh, well, they just showed you the best.' You mean all of those white folks rehearsed, said: 'Muhammad Ali's coming! All the whores, get off the streets—all the whores, all the whores! Muhammad Ali's coming! Everybody walk quietly and peacefully. All hundred nationalities, pretend you get along. Muhammad Ali's coming! All the policemen take your guns off—I don't want more than two of you in the whole city. Muhammad Ali's coming!' 'They just took you where they wanted to go.' I know that's a lie. I got in my car and told my driver where to go. Lying about the Russians."

"I jogged in the mornings in strange places where they hardly ever saw a Black man. I ran past two little white Russian ladies who were walking to work. They didn't look around and ask what I was doing. I can't go jogging in some streets in America in the morning in a white neighborhood. If they see a Black man coming down the street, they wonder who I'm going to jump. I love things like this that I notice. Late at night, I was running down the street, and I looked back. Again, there were two Russian ladies. They didn't even look back to see why a Black man was out here running."

“It’s hard to believe, that such a peaceful country wants war. And Brezhnev, I never thought he was such a quiet and calm person. It is difficult to imagine that he can be the person who would start a war. I have not seen a hitchhiker on the road, and I have not seen a single beggar on the streets of Soviet Russia. I had never felt so safe: no risk of being robbed. I was told that there is no freedom of religion in the Soviet Union, but Muslims, Christians and Jews worship freely here. I think the relationship between our people is bad just because of false propaganda”

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, goat2x, Warlow and 3 others
Boxer Muhammad Ali visited the Soviet Union in 1978 while in training for the fight in which he regained the heavyweight championship from Leon Spinks.

"I saw a hundred nationalities. No such thing as a Black man, or a white man, or 'you nigger,' or get back. People say, 'Oh, well, they just showed you the best.' You mean all of those white folks rehearsed, said: 'Muhammad Ali's coming! All the whores, get off the streets—all the whores, all the whores! Muhammad Ali's coming! Everybody walk quietly and peacefully. All hundred nationalities, pretend you get along. Muhammad Ali's coming! All the policemen take your guns off—I don't want more than two of you in the whole city. Muhammad Ali's coming!' 'They just took you where they wanted to go.' I know that's a lie. I got in my car and told my driver where to go. Lying about the Russians."

"I jogged in the mornings in strange places where they hardly ever saw a Black man. I ran past two little white Russian ladies who were walking to work. They didn't look around and ask what I was doing. I can't go jogging in some streets in America in the morning in a white neighborhood. If they see a Black man coming down the street, they wonder who I'm going to jump. I love things like this that I notice. Late at night, I was running down the street, and I looked back. Again, there were two Russian ladies. They didn't even look back to see why a Black man was out here running."

“It’s hard to believe, that such a peaceful country wants war. And Brezhnev, I never thought he was such a quiet and calm person. It is difficult to imagine that he can be the person who would start a war. I have not seen a hitchhiker on the road, and I have not seen a single beggar on the streets of Soviet Russia. I had never felt so safe: no risk of being robbed. I was told that there is no freedom of religion in the Soviet Union, but Muslims, Christians and Jews worship freely here. I think the relationship between our people is bad just because of false propaganda”
Based AF
What a nation

@higgabigga It is true that russians respect BBC?

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
The Soviets weren't racists, but they were very anti degeneracy especially during Stalin, he banned homos and strongly supported the nuclear family

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7012 and 2 others
The Soviets weren't racists, but they were very anti degeneracy especially during Stalin, he banned homos and strongly supported the nuclear family
yeah

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
COMMUNISM IS ANOTHER FORM OF MANIPULATION THAT INFLATED SSSR AND YUGOSLAVIA

AND JFL AT ACCEPTING ANIMALS AS A HUMANS THEORY, NEVER WORKS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, goat2x, Golang and 2 others

Communism cucked the Balkans to oblivion, every commie should be shot tbh, they cucked one of tihe most conservative and strong places in thse world, literally forced equalization of women by 1950 when women here never wanted it in the first place. Balkans are so fucking based tbh, Serbs lost 30% of their male population defying Austria jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
Communism cucked the Balkans to oblivion, every commie should be shot tbh, they cucked one of tihe most conservative and strong places in thse world, literally forced equalization of women by 1950 when women here never wanted it in the first place. Balkans are so fucking based tbh, Serbs lost 30% of their male population defying Austria jfl
Yeah, and also - Do you want some random 'cigani' to infiltrate your whole country, or rather good and clean environment without any social threats.

I wouldn't want cigani tbh, fuck @ edit for my non existing grammar

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
View attachment 717781

View attachment 717783

View attachment 717790

View attachment 717800

Daily reminder that if you are an ethnic/black and a fascist/nazist or whatever the fuck kids are nowadays, you are a SELF-HATING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN!

You deserve to starve to death in the gulags and then have your manlet shitskinned recessed body eaten by bears at some place forgotten by God in the middle of Siberia!

USSR

ONE OF THE MOST GENOCIDAL RACIST PLACES EVER TO EXIST

History repeats itself

These soviet drawings are anti-incel

So you think I’m an animal?

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Cope
The best places to live are racially homogeneous

@wereqryan
@reptiles

@wereqryan
@reptiles
The bitter fact about reality is that ethnics are the subhuman ones. They've barely achieved anything in comparison to whites.
I already accept this. You don't have to tell me.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
The bitter fact about reality is that ethnics are the subhuman ones. They've barely achieved anything in comparison to whites.

I already accept this. You don't have to tell me.
Sumerians and Egyptians were not white

@Colvin76
I am Not a nazi, not alt-right, not fascist, etc. I never claimed any of that shit.

Keep being a lying larping cuck though and kill yourself :lul:.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I am Not a nazi, not alt-right, not fascist, etc. I never claimed any of that shit.

Keep being a lying larping cuck though and kill yourself :lul:.
op is an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

They didn't have experience with niggers. Same thing when humans find an undiscovered species and it doesn't have the instinct to fear humans.

Why did the whites in American think he was going to jump somebody if he ran through their neighborhood? Because of past experience with other joggers.

13 52.

They didn't have experience with niggers. Same thing when humans find an undiscovered species and it doesn't have the instinct to fear humans.

Why did the whites in American think he was going to jump somebody if he ran through their neighborhood? Because of past experience with other joggers.

13 52.
Keep coping.
There was no such thing as robbery or drugs in the soviet union, thats the reason why they were not afraid.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
ur a fucking retard
im sorry op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Shovel or gulag

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

13 52.
Lnfao treating all black joggers as criminals is literal retardation + low sentience. Keep coping

Keep coping.
There was no such thing as robbery or drugs in the soviet union, thats the reason why they were not afraid.
But you are doing the coping? :unsure:

In the NYC there was a lot less crime after Guiliani cleaned house but niggers complain because of "racial profiling."

In the USSR there was a much larger police force and a totalitarian government. Is that what we need in the USA to keep niggers from being niggers?
Lnfao treating all black joggers as criminals is literal retardation + low sentience. Keep coping
Relaxing around blax, the very definition of eloi low sentience. Keep coping.

Of couse the racism narrative was propagated by the fuckin soviet union. Take the bezmenovpill rn