Soy subhuman niggas get my blood boiling more than anything

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Banned
I see subhumans with gfs all the time on campus
they are not with stacies often its some mid girl but that sight gets my blood boiling more than anything tbh some short ugly nigga with a gf

when i see chads with their girl i am indifferent

this has to be some evolutionary thing beat the subhuman nigger and steal his hoe but dont mess with masc chads

thoughts

@SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
Stop trying to be @6ft4

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and sub5c3l
Exactly the same. It feels like an injustice. Especially when you mog the subhuman and he's in an LTR with a girl you should be with. But sometimes I get a lifefeul thinking if he can do it so can I. But then I remember I'm invisible to every girl except femcel poojeetas.

Exception are when I see an ethnic subhuman with a white girl. I smile in those cases. Alhamdulillah ☝️☪️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm, NorwoodAscender, Pikabro and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm, NorwoodAscender, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Exactly the same. It feels like an injustice. Especially when you mog the subhuman and he's in an LTR with a girl you should be with. But sometimes I get a lifefeul thinking if he can do it so can I. But then I remember I'm invisible to every girl except femcel poojeetas.
today i saw a manlet well below average height in turkey with his gf
i aggresively walked past them standing as upright as i can to assert dominance
had a soy af face too really punchable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
today i saw a manlet well below average height in turkey with his gf
i aggresively walked past them standing as upright as i can to assert dominance
had a soy af face too really punchable
I do the same when I see a gigamanlet. I walk on tip toes and hold my head high to increase the mogging.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: h111, NorwoodAscender and Abhorrence
I do the same when I see a gigamanlet. I walk on tip toes and hold my head high to increase the mogging.
good, let them gigamanlets know their place
guys at 5ft9,5ft10 be insecure about their height nowadays but somehow i see those guys with GFs these niggas should be bullied into rotting

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
guys at 5ft9,5ft10 be insecure about their height nowadays but somehow i see those guys with GFs these niggas should be bullied into rotting
I'm 5'7.5 :forcedsmile:

It's joever for me.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Abhorrence
They are NT and well adjusted into society which I can tell from your thread posts, you lack heavily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrokenCharm, NorwoodAscender, butterworld and 1 other person
im talking about even shorter than that
Lifefeul. But quite rare here unless ethnic or white grandadcels who have lost 3 inches due to aging.

• +1
Doesn't this disprove the blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and autistic_tendencies
 d8f0444d 20ed 4d68 a98f 3fc9a7b038e0

• JFL
  • +1
they are not with stacies often its some mid girl but that sight gets my blood boiling more than anything tbh some short ugly nigga with a gf

this has to be some evolutionary thing beat the subhuman nigger and steal his hoe but dont mess with masc chads

thoughts

@SecularIslamist
Yh i don’t care if it’s a regular looking normie or good looking guy, the only thing that makes me truly angry is if the guy is subhuman tier, especially if it’s a young (like 12-16) couple because then there’s a high chance of the guy being a mutant rodent while the girl is hot

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, NorwoodAscender and Abhorrence
Looking at the positive side, if I'm invisible to them, it's not because of my looks, since they date the subhumans, but something else that can be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Looking at the positive side, if I'm invisible to them, it's not because of my looks, since they date the subhumans, but something else that can be fixed.
looksmax.org the good ending: looksmaxxers realize that attractiveness is not just looks

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
they are not ugly to girls buddy. girls and guys rate differently.

they are not ugly to girls buddy. girls and guys rate differently.
the guys im talking about they are not downright ugly
just soy looking short LTN-MTNs
0 dimorphism they dont make pussies wet but they are oofie doofie material

just soy looking short LTN-MTNs
0 dimorphism they dont make pussies wet but they are oofie doofie material
doesnt matter. women still like them. meanwhile incels like me are neither oofie doofie nor chad

• +1
doesnt matter. women still like them. meanwhile incels like me are neither oofie doofie nor chad
yeah you are truly stuck in the middle its over

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid

thoughts

@SecularIslamist
I mean u dint know behind the doors, he could be a cucj

• +1