Reactions: Patient A, TsarTsar444, Leviathin and 23 others
Wait till he finds out the phallus in question belonged to a dravidian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Over, klip11 and 60 others
"are you crying"

He clearly isn't coping very well
jeez its over for him for real

He's crying. Ngl I think most men couldn't handle being cucked by a bigger fish in the pond. You gotta be seriously mentally ill to enjoy or be okay with being cucked. Imho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 26092, Baldingman1998 and 26 others
Looks fake, but who knows, there are cucks out there so you never know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14392, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
LTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Ethniframementalcel, Leviathin and 10 others
A normal heterosexual male could never agree to partner sharing.

Also the fact that a recessed boneless subhuman foid could get big dick chad (if true) is just fucking depressing. Goes to prove the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, aesthetic beauty, Hottaco34 and 35 others
@human304 , ur thoughts?

@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
jeez its over for him for real

He's crying. Ngl I think most men couldn't handle being cucked by a bigger fish in the pond. You gotta be seriously mentally ill to enjoy or be okay with being cucked. Imho
Dickmogged and emotionally vulnerable infront of his gf. It's over for him and his relationship

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Perma Virgin 666, Squirtoutmabooty and 39 others
why would you publish this on tiktok from his pov?

• +1
Reactions: klip11, IQcels, eyelidcel and 2 others
Fake, even Mandingo or even Dredd is not the size of even a below average foids forearm.

Look at how they try and exaggerate when they measure against their forearms and shit.

But yeah this is a painful truth, that guy should kill himself, or kill her (in God of War: Ragnarok) or it will consume him totally...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, N1666, klip11 and 23 others
@
human304
@human304 , ur thoughts?
Staticreuters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Throb The Builder, Deleted member 27447 and 21 others
>This has a great personality
normies are getting blackpilled.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 27447, Leviathin and 8 others
Fake, even Mandingo or even Dredd is not the size of even a below average foids forearm.

Look at how they try and exaggerate when they measure against their forearms and shit.

But yeah this is a painful truth, that guy should kill himself, or kill her (in God of War: Ragnarok) or it will consume him totally...
that woman look short as fuck
Height in cm of the individual Female in relation to forearm length

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Leviathin, Hades and SubhumanCurrycel
Biggest cuck I've seen in a long time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, IQcels, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Why do you even post something like this on tiktok? Must have some cuckold fetish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IQcels, 190cm90kg, Trilogy and 17 others
That girl is subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, IQcels, Deleted member 27014 and 3 others
"AH-HAHAHAHA-TEEHEHEE-HEEEEEE-AHAHAHAH. Look at me. I've taken monster cocks with the FACE of a femcel and the body of a man. While I take monster cocks, my looksmatch posts on Incel forums. TEE-HEE-TEE-HEEE!"

And the cuck is proudly filming while the foid sarcastically mocks him. He enables her and she looks down upon him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, klip11, Ethniframementalcel and 17 others
Annoying how this fear only goes one way… why isn’t she reduced to tears by the prospect of him having had better?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 27014, latincell95 and 3 others
Cucks being cucks.

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGGER and SubhumanCurrycel
White people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, IQcels, BongMog and 8 others
unreal... sickening... i want to kill both of them in a extremely cruel manner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IQcels, Deleted member 19036, phookmumb and 3 others
33162 balding beard blue skin calm closed eyes closed mouth clothes glasses hair heart i love
kill every single last one these abominations toward God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, klip11, Razeb and 6 others
Also what a fucking unattractive woman, physically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, Mewton, forevergymcelling and 4 others
A normal heterosexual male could never agree to partner sharing.

Also the fact that a recessed boneless subhuman foid could get big dick chad (if true) is just fucking depressing. Goes to prove the blackpill
every woman no matter the looks level has token big dick

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, eyelidcel, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
virgin or death (even if i ever penismaxx to 8x6)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, klip11, Leviathin and 10 others

My gf tells people mine is the size of her forearm too lol. Just exaggeration

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, romanstock and SubhumanCurrycel
Even a 3/10 expects a fucking arm sized dick jfl at the world

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 24459, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Damn this actually got stickied

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Muh muh muh muh normies get into relationships all the time bro!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, Hades, hypernormie and 4 others
"AH-HAHAHAHA-TEEHEHEE-HEEEEEE-AHAHAHAH. Look at me. I've taken monster cocks with the FACE of a femcel and the body of a man. While I take monster cocks, my looksmatch posts on Incel forums. TEE-HEE-TEE-HEEE!"

And the cuck is proudly filming while the foid sarcastically mocks him. He enables her and she looks down upon him.
Legit subhuman behaviour to record this interaction and post it on the internet, where it's never going to get deleted. Stupid ass cuck

• +1
Reactions: IQcels, BongMog, Trilogy and 5 others
Legit subhuman behaviour to record this interaction and post it on the internet, where it's never going to get deleted. Stupid ass cuck
Idiot thinks it makes HER look bad jfl

Skinny Megan Hall

ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS FAKE IS AN IDIOT

you can tell by his high e voice that he's a loser redditor who would react exactly like this pretending it's a joke to cope and even uploading it online and she knows he's a pussy and treats him like her friend and knows he will never properly criticise her or get mad at her so she doesn't mind teasing him a bit. she's still fucking her ex if she can i guarantee it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Leviathin, Deleted member 27014 and 9 others
ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS FAKE IS AN IDIOT

you can tell by his high e voice that he's a loser redditor who would react exactly like this pretending it's a joke to cope and even uploading it online and she knows he's a pussy and treats him like her friend and knows he will never properly criticise her or get mad at her so she doesn't mind teasing him a bit. she's still fucking her ex if she can i guarantee it.

It's real, she confirmed it in the comments. Absolutely brutal.

Screenshot 2023 02 28 22 47 18 349 edit comzhiliaoappmusically

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, klip11, justalooksmaxer and 41 others

View attachment 2094940

fucking lol. girls always claim their chad ex abused them, and it always really means he simply didn't cater to their emotional needs enough. what they reveal by that claim always is that he fucked them so good that they dated him solely cause of that, regardless of his disinterest in romantic stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Leviathin, mortis and 24 others
what they reveal by that claim always is that he fucked them so good that they dated him solely cause of that, regardless of his disinterest in romantic stuff.

Holy shit I never realized this.

So Chads get away with playing video games all day and never have to buy her flowers, listen to her problems, take her out on dates, etc. Just stay at home fuck her, and then go off and do his own thing like cod with the boys or going to the gym. And his large dick was so good she put up with all of that lack of emotional intimacy for years.

Shit like this makes me not want to date. I don't want to have to do stuff that other men didn't have too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 26092, Leviathin and 16 others

View attachment 2094940
The minute a girl tells me she had an abusive ex I instantly know she is not dateable

Yet let's say he DID abuse her. She certainly seems to play it down by all those dick jokes. So the non abusive guy has "a great personality" and is worth mocking? Here I am being a stand-up guy and I am the one being ridiculed. Someone send Marcus this fucking thread. Not because it will change his mind but because he will at least know how much of a fucking loser people think he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, klamus, Deleted member 27447 and 22 others
Looking forward to his eventual mass shooting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Leviathin, alpha, Hades and 4 others

View attachment 2094940
she gonna cheat on him with the ex eventually rip you know she still has him saved as a contact and texts every now and then. Blackpill coming for him like a freight train atm

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 27014, Deleted member 23611 and 1 other person
Holy shit I never realized this.

So Chads get away with playing video games all day and never have to buy her flowers, listen to her problems, take her out on dates, etc. Just stay at home fuck her, and then go off and do his own thing like cod with the boys or going to the gym. And his large dick was so good she put up with all of that lack of emotional intimacy for years.

Shit like this makes me not want to date. I don't want to have to do stuff that other men didn't have too.
you just put this together dude..? must be teen. They get away with cheating on them and ghosting them for weeks on end too. Thats what they mean by abusive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 27014, Hades and 5 others