Soyjak Soyking (A day in the life of an IT member)

D

Deleted member 33233

Iron
Mr (they/them) Soyjak Soyking woke up to the sounds of a group of birds chirping outside his window. With the August Sun's luminescence directly exposing his rainbow wallpaper.

Still wearing his SpongeBob SquarePants boxers, he quickly put on a more "sophisticated" look since exposing too much skin on his crotch area is an inherently sexist act. For it exposes women to his subhuman small-dick energy, it is simply radiating too much estrogen for any woman to bare. Sometimes he even wonders if he passes male genitalia. But he never wonders far too long, for it would be sexist to spend too much time thinking about a purely masculine virtue.

He quickly ran to the kitchen and as he did an exhilarating sense of enthusiasm overran his rational thought as he couldn't fathom what he had just witnessed. Soyjak was out of soy milk and estrogen pills. And so all-so very shocked by this misfortune, he did what any self-respecting man would do who'd be facing such a practical problem in his life. He got on his knees and started bawling his eyes out, until the ground was soaked wet with his effeminate tears.

He begrudgingly got up and the first thing he did was curse his very God, since atheism is the only rational ideology for such a sophisticated gentleman. The very nature of religion installs hatred into young men's minds and hearts he had thought.

In his misery Soyjak realized that he had no choice but accept his situation and move on. He had to take out his anger somewhere else. And! A cartoon lightbulb had lit up on top of his head. IT! IT he thought:
"I haven't logged in since 2:05 AM Yesterday which was when I got to sleep, I bet there are so many new posts to make comments about and even, and perhaps even, respond to, to w-women (I'm so sorry, I hate saying that word as a man. It's such an insult)"

Soyjak washed his tears in the bathroom, taking a look at himself:

:soy:

He was happy. Happy for those sweet new forum posts and Reddit karma. So, he put on his soy face and started skimming through the Reddit posts. With each post he saw, his grin became wider and wider, a strange sensation had tilted his entire world upside down when he saw an unsuspected post from a fellow IT member.

It was a woman, her face full of acne and scars, weighing over what seemed to be about 400 pounds, wearing aviator glasses at the beach. She had taken a photo of herself, taking pictures of a couple whom she deemed the man in that couple as an Incel. Because he resembled too much of a meme that is famous on IT.

The comments were filled with many many compliments about her looks. Soyjak on the other hand. Felt something different for the very first time. Around his crotch area he felt a certain amount of heat that he couldn't explain. He started punching his table with his 2cm wrists, only making sounds that could be compared to a fly accidentally hitting a glass window.

He got up, with a full on boisterous, vindictive boner. His eyes filled with horror and shock as he realized what just happened. So, he did what any self-respecting man would do. He got on his knees and started bawling his eyes out. Amongst the river of tears, Soyjak noticed something under his desk. A pair of scissors left from his elementary school year. A classmate who was a girl had given it to him because he needed it. Somehow it came to be that he forgot about giving it back. Forever cursed by this he decided to savour it.

That was it. If that wasn't a sign of feminine justice then nothing else could be! So a sense of delight and freedom took over his physical as he grabbed the scissors. His hands shaking, breathing heavily as he stared at it and his pants. He quickly unzipped his pants, which was a sexist act but he thought he was going to pay the price for that too with this very act. It's sexist because women also deserve zippers. It's not fair that only men get to have them.

Then he did it. He actually pulled down his SpongeBob SquarePants boxers. Exposing his fully-erect 3 inch penis. At first he thought a maggot had infested his body. So he started crying again. But the truth sooner or later dawned on him. He had to get rid of it.

So this effeminate man who's weak in all the ways possible was about to neuter himself in the hopes of becoming more fair and just.

*Snip snip*

Followed by a hellish scream of agony. Soyjak screamed and yelled as he bled to death on his carpet: "I'M NOT AN INCEL, I'M NOT AN INCEL, I'M NOT AN INCEL"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Read every word buddy boyo

90599154 F378 4DBF 86FE 3E09B0E3F2DF

Dnrd but 100% true