Spain is the best country on earth

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
God, I am obsessed with this country. It is so amazing. Its Christian history is so rich and powerful. It has amazing food, the best architecture in all of Europe, the best year round weather, geography, etc.

They are responsible for the colonization of literally all of the Americas (north and south) and are responsible for hundreds of millions of uncivilized indigenous pagans accepting the one true God—Jesus Christ.

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

(Disclaimer: I am not a Spaniard)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, HitAndRun, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Cope india mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HitAndRun, NoseProphecy and 6 others
God, I am obsessed with this country. It is so amazing. Its Christian history is so rich and powerful. It has amazing food, the best architecture in all of Europe, the best year round weather, geography, etc.

They are responsible for the colonization of literally all of the Americas (north and south) and are responsible for hundreds of millions of uncivilized indigenous pagans accepting the one true God—Jesus Christ.

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

Spain could be wiped off the map tomorrow and unless someone tells me, I would have no idea. I’d be no worse off for it not existing. It’s basically irrelevant in modern times.

Cope india mog
Cope Dalit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon, Jeww and 3 others

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

It’s basically just a large holiday resort for brits to go and get fucked up each waking hour of the day

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Jeww
Spain has historically been the most advanced country on earth.
And spaniards/lationos colonized the best places on earth (south america, southern part of europe) while dumb brits and germans freeze in the winter

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, HitAndRun, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Spain has historically been the most advanced country on earth.
And spaniards/lationos colonized the best places on earth (south america, southern part of europe) while dumb brits and germans freeze in the winter
I love everything about Spain 😍

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension and Debetro
Elab how can it help me as a dirty inkwell? :chad:

It was better before 2015

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
It's shit bhai, full of curries and all sorts of low-caste immigrants. Faggots and trannies can be seen on the streets in quantities larger than all of Europe. Extreme feminisms and a lefty government. Not really beautiful too

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, TechnoBoss, urukhaiascension and 1 other person
Spain and Portugal were retarded for mixing their blood with the stone age indigenous savages. They should've just genocided them like Anglos did

Spain ruined South America

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

Don’t forget a Portugal. They were the pioneers of it and if you watch

This channel shows them cucking Africans, Arabs, Indians all in one ship… yes the Portuguese badboys in ONE SINGLE SHIP bully the whole curry and Arab Penensula into submission and make those heathens accept Jesus as their Lord

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Eternal_
Spain could be wiped off the map tomorrow and unless someone tells me, I would have no idea. I’d be no worse off for it not existing. It’s basically irrelevant in modern times.

Cope Dalit.
I and many Brits would despair. Spains a amazing holiday destination so I’d be upset if it went away

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Don’t forget a Portugal. They were the pioneers of it and if you watch

This channel shows them cucking Africans, Arabs, Indians all in one ship… yes the Portuguese badboys in ONE SINGLE SHIP bully the whole curry and Arab Penensula into submission and make those heathens accept Jesus as their Lord

My grand dad was on that ship

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

I agree. It has the most moggers and foggers too

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
My grand dad was on that ship
There was a time I was salty over this but as a Christian I get immense pride seeing these WARRIOR badboys fucking up the heathens with their ships. Portuguese men were the msot dark triad low inhb badboys on earth back then. Imagine turning up to a nation with 3 ships and only 3k men and being like “listen here bruh your my bitch and you worship Christ and follow the Portuguese crown”

Imo the Portuguese empire is far better than the Spanish one which only focused on the Americas

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and forevergymcelling
There was a time I was salty over this but as a Christian I get immense pride seeing these WARRIOR badboys fucking up the heathens with their ships. Portuguese men were the msot dark triad low inhb badboys on earth back then. Imagine turning up to a nation with 3 ships and only 3k men and being like “listen here bruh your my bitch and you worship Christ and follow the Portuguese crown”

Imo the Portuguese empire is far better than the Spanish one which only focused on the Americas
All the Portuguese guys I know irl are either 0 inhb brutes or utter gayboy freaks

No in between

I LOVE SPAIN 🇪🇸

Spainish women ar ehot, defo would crewmpie

The problem is that they have an atrocious climate, as told by the Spaniards themselves, and they are also too close to Africa.

All the Portuguese guys I know irl are either 0 inhb brutes or utter gayboy freaks

No in between
They did many evil things but they did spread the gospel even if it was the weird catholic one they still did and I thank them for that. And I’m sure the first slaves were orginally Portuguese faggots who got enslaved in Brazil for being gay by dark triad badboyz

The slave trade originally began by Iberians enslaving other Iberians before they had such a population shortage that they turned to Africans