Spam approching is legit and if you arnt doing it your a retard

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
anyone claims that spam approching and numbers game arnt legit is a retard. develop a thick skin to rejections. the problems with blackpill cummunity is that you are sissies

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, CT03, poopoohead and 5 others
Joined Apr 1, 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Kristin, Deleted member 28904 and 3 others
Most men sink into shame after one cold approach rejection, not realizing they need to approach hundreds to get what they want, maybe even thousands.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tonymontana, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Fr Iโ€™d say most ppl will get results with that

main problem is rejectoin hurts a lot

some ppl can make their brain make it into a sport

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Dr. Bludy
I would probably rope even if I even got rejected 1 time out of a 100.

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and poopoohead
ynrtbAS.jpg

can I have your number?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Dodevu and Deleted member 28896
Most men sink into shame after one cold approach rejection, not realizing they need to approach hundreds to get what they want, maybe even thousands.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, redmaxx, poopoohead and 4 others
Just don't develop a strong emotional connection to the people you want to be romantic with theory.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Some day I'll legit do an experiment. Will cold approach like 10 girls and see.

anyone claims that spam approching and numbers game arnt legit is a retard. develop a thick skin to rejections. the problems with blackpill cummunity is that you are sissies
It's the only reason why I lost my v-card as a normie-ish dude

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and HalfGypsyMogger
I been rejected 500+ times ๐Ÿ˜†
Can I get a tutorial bro like games and shi like that? I lost my v card at 14 with my ex that i was in relationship for 2 years, now I want to get a new slay since i didnt see pussy for a year now, i have the looks but i m mentalcel.

It's easier to just be Chad enough to have women approach

Fr Iโ€™d say most ppl will get results with that

main problem is rejectoin hurts a lot

some ppl can make their brain make it into a sport
My roommate in college was so low inhibition he would cold approach women in parking lots.

Can I get a tutorial bro like games and shi like that?
Ngl. Tate suggestion on how to start up convos with total random strangers is legit.
After that, it's just up to the person himself.

I lost my v card at 14 with my ex that i was in relationship for 2 years, now I want to get a new slay since i didnt see pussy for a year now, i have the looks but i m mentalcel.
Cool

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
nah lil bro unless you live in 1M+ city it's a quick way to be "that fucking weirdo" :feelshmm:
millions :feelshmm:

heeyy wsp shawty can i have ur number

nah lil bro unless you live in 1M+ city it's a quick way to be "that fucking weirdo" :feelshmm:
150,000 orso inhabitants imo is kinda cut off.
For large uni cities, maybe less inhabitants can pass, since the population changes quickly.

Ideally, is social circle though for quality.
But for slaying, more regular stuff, most guys need to supplement it with randoms.

• +1
150,000 orso inhabitants imo is kinda cut off.
For large uni cities, maybe less inhabitants can pass, since the population changes quickly.

Ideally, is social circle though for quality.
But for slaying, more regular stuff, most guys need to supplement it with randoms.
150k is not enough.

yes social circle is so fucking effortless it's not even funny. it's basically free and you gotta get the bitches off yourself. while approach you're the sissy paypig having to prove yourself in 10s before she declares you a schizo :feelshaha: high quality hole will never ever respond positively to cold approach anyway. it's a fucking meme

150k is not enough.
I think it's okay, especially in a university city.
yes social circle is so fucking effortless it's not even funny.
For most it's giga slow. Since social circles are quit often kinda limited fixed amount of same people, with not much turnover.

Great for ltr filtering.
For most, cope for slaying, large numbers.
it's basically free and you gotta get the bitches off yourself.
That's only for the top dog, dogs in da group. Not yhe average dude in da group.
while approach you're the sissy paypig having to prove yourself in 10s before she declares you a schizo :feelshaha:
true, minus the paypig part. Nor is a dude a sissy for doing that. The rest i agree. She holds all the power, and you get only a few seconds from a woman. Which is both very bad (no chance) and good ( little time waist).
high quality hole will never ever respond positively to cold approach anyway. it's a fucking meme
Cope. That it has to do with quality. More has to do with:
1. She finds the dude attractive or not.
2. She even available.
3. If she even social or not.
4. A bunch of random things, like timing, her mood, the weather, the location, what happened earlier that day, etc...

• Woah
I think it's okay, especially in a university city.
sure maybe in uni city
For most it's giga slow. Since social circles are quit often kinda limited fixed amount of same people, with not much turnover.
gotta be in the right circle, that's the hard(ish) part
For most, cope for slaying, large numbers.
slaying is preteen coomer cringe
That's only for the top dog, dogs in da group. Not yhe average dude in da group.
redpill unironically works for social circle. just don't get mogged too hard
Cope. That it has to do with quality. More has to do with:
1. She finds the dude attractive or not.
2. She even available.
3. If she even social or not.
4. A bunch of random things, like timing, her mood, the weather, the location, what happened earlier that day, etc...
sure chad has more leeway but even paul janka had issues. it's not a problem if you go for uni slut, more of a problem if you want wife quality. they'll more often than not assume that you're just looking for a quick fuck or that something is wrong with you for approaching strangers

It's not a problem if you go for uni slut, more of a problem if you want wife quality.
obviously doing that, is so a dude doesn't end up with yo average 5 sexual partners in a lifetime. Not for finding a wify.
they'll more often than not assume that you're just looking for a quick fuck or that something is wrong with you for approaching strangers
True that.
Also. It's cope to let oneself be affected much by the opinions and thoughts of randoms

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back