spanish college women can't make friends

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
She says in brazil everyone is friendly to each other and its easy, of it is they live easier life and lower standards of living there not working no 40-50 hour weeks. they working like 20-30 hours a week in brazil they a more laid back culture social status and wealth don't matter as much as it does in the usa.

:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
i hope she gets shot

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19036 and stamaster21
She is damn right that was the first thing I noticed in the US.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
She should move to Florida instead of JBW Boston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18528
beautiful forward grown stacy

I want to fuck a Latina sometimes when I see one but then I remember my Asian waifus

She says in brazil everyone is friendly to each other and its easy, of it is they live easier life and lower standards of living there not working no 40-50 hour weeks. they working like 20-30 hours a week in brazil they a more laid back culture social status and wealth don't matter as much as it does in the usa.

:lul:

USA is a anglo nation, Brazil is MED Nation with BBC gentics is it surprising? MEDs and blacks are NT, NORDICS ARE ASPIE introverts that’s why

She is damn right that was the first thing I noticed in the US.
Welcome to the Nordic Aspiness I hope you enjoy your experience with introverted stuck up Nordic race :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Jfl meanwhile incel move and never even knows a single classmate name
Let alone be invited to some party

It's actually pretty hard for girls to make friends with other girls. Especially if they are foreign girls trying to befriend the native white girls. Girls either don't want to get fogged or if they are they ones with the power upside they will not want to waste their time having a new friend when they have many already.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
For people in other countries is it really that much easier to make friends in other countries?

I live in the us so i haven’t had exposure to other countries