Spanish redpill article about itsOVER

Deleted member 5683

Deleted member 5683

Kraken

I found this article on the Spanish redpill website. It's about the ascension of itsOVER.

Somewhere in the article it says he “evidently visited redpill forums" and one of the reasons he succeeded is because he had a lot of confidence and self esteem.

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6695 and 7 others
20190207_101024.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, lutte, Zeta ascended and 4 others
so basically he went to thailand and ran jbw while also getting a new hairstyle... great. This probably won't cut it if you aren't attracted to asian girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
so basically he went to thailand and ran jbw while also getting a new hairstyle... great. This probably won't cut it if you aren't attracted to asian girls.
He also went to Ukraine and Russia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I think its somewhat truth he had a lot confidence.

Do you think he ever visited redpill forums?
Our forum is somewhat redpill too
I dont know if he visited typically redpill forums tho
I joined when he was gone already

Our forum is somewhat redpill too
I dont know if he visited typically redpill forums tho
I joined when he was gone already
I joined when he was gone too but I wonder what he would think about the article

running jbw on thailand means that they feel that the incel has money, same as russia and somewhere in latam, otherwise he would be permarotting forever on his country. not that over but it depends of the demand of the girls there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
running jbw on thailand means that they feel that the incel has money, same as russia and somewhere in latam, otherwise he would be permarotting forever on his country. not that over but it depends of the demand of the girls there.
I would say that's more true in EE, being white is a halo in and of itself in asia and latam

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
I would say that's more true in EE, being white is a halo in and of itself in asia and latam

lifefuel for whitecels indeed, latinos can fraud being white a bit easily but phenotype its everything, its still easy to get laid in latam, i dont know about asia, but its all about money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
good moment to practice my spanish reading skill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
lifefuel for whitecels indeed, latinos can fraud being white a bit easily but phenotype its everything, its still easy to get laid in latam, i dont know about asia, but its all about money.
I'm from latam and I think you need at least one white feature that distinguishes you; like colored eyes, which itsover had

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
JFL, I like her feet

I couldn't have guessed.

Tbh it's the most common fetish for men, i'm not a footfag but good feet in fishnets do look nice on women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
I couldn't have guessed.

Tbh it's the most common fetish for men, i'm not a footfag but good feet in fishnets do look nice on women.

To be honest my real fetish are teen's socks and shoes, I'm feeling an authentic degenerate when fantasize about paying a hot teen to let me lick her sneakers JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
To be honest my real fetish are teen's socks and shoes, I feel an authentic degenerate when fantasize about paying a hot teen to let me lick her sneakers JFL

Ok yea... that's a bit lmfao

d7c.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3512

Users who are viewing this thread

Back