B4DARAVEN01
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 9
- Reputation
- 19
You could be born into generational slavery in Pakistan where you just work forever, because the original agreement has been lost throughout time. Or become an orphan in some war torn country in the Middle East. On the flip side, you could be born in a first world, where your parents make sure you get proper medical treatments, nutrition and education to live our your life to your max potential. Ofc you could also get money easily by working jobs or asking for pocket money or whatever to get all the IU's you need and what not. I'm out here worrying about my growth plates and some kid in Africa just watched his village get gunned down and burned into the ground. When I think about it, I just realize that life is cruel and unfair, and that there is no god, because no god could be this unjust.