Speaking about my brutal experience in highschool

Larpium

Larpium

Iron
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
31
Reputation
14
My experience in high school was brutal. I'm a late bloomer, so I was the shortest kid in my class freshman year. I had no friends because I had just moved in, and it was 2021(covid era), so we were doing the hybrid school thing where I lived. We would go to school one day and the next would be online, which also meant I had all my classes with the exact same people. I was around 5'1" to 5'2" at that time, skinny af, and nerdy.
I don't even know how it started, but one day one of them decided to make fun of me for my height, and then the class decided it was a group project. I still remember crying in bed every night, praying that I'd get taller, begging God to make me taller even an inch would have been enough back then. I even measured my height against the wall and marked out my "goal height." Shit was fucking brutal. Even one of the teachers made jokes about me with the class when he clearly knew the class was bullying me.
The experience that traumatized me the most, though, was when one of the girls in class decided it would be funny to shove a pencil up my ass. I instinctively turned around and shoved her away, and reported her to the teacher because what else could I fucking do? I then spent the next two days in the office because she lied and said I touched her breasts.
I just wanted to talk about it because I never really have thanks for reading fellow chuds.

1791258014941
 
hypergamy is even worse than we thought.
 

Similar threads

curribois54
Discussion Experience
Replies
2
Views
4
iblamehomelander
iblamehomelander
F
Replies
3
Views
31
justmaxing
justmaxing
Ugniusthegoat
Replies
2
Views
32
Ugniusthegoat
Ugniusthegoat
ChoppedArab
Replies
5
Views
72
CurrentYanti
CurrentYanti
gusfringg
Replies
4
Views
57
gusfringg
gusfringg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top