SPECIAL Edition Uncut (like my penis) - How To Become an Instagram Star

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Critics raved about the cut version. Bubba from Knoxville, TN, stated, "Damn."

Georgia LaMoore from some shithole town in England said, "What the fuck did I just read?"

A Looksmax user assured,
"Didn't read it. Don't care. Kys."

And an anonymous adult film director claimed, "Yeah. That's what I'm talking about, niggas."

THE UNCUT VERSION...

A rundown trailer rests between several others. Inside that tin casket dwells a young woman dildoing herself in front of a webcam lying on a messy bed. There are two umbrella lights adjacent to the bed and a greenscreen curtain where the headboard should be. She pulls the dildo out, a white feminine substance follows, and tosses it on the floor as roaches hurry in for the treat. She sighs. Scooting to the edge, she leans over and diddles with a mouse near a keyboard that rests on a table in front of a monitor that displays her. She waves to the webcam, closes that video screen, and immediately brings up a Firefox browser. She types craigslist into the search bar.

Craigs

Bridget Creamy Clam Chowder was not your ordinary trailer park girl. She had ambitions! She wanted to be an Instagram sensation. But her gaddam meth problem kept getting in the way. And having a habit of ripping people off, ugh, she had few friends. But one morning, an opportunity oddly presented itself. She stumbled upon an ad on Craigslist:

Wanna be an Instagram star?
Wanna be in that spotlight, doll?
Give me a call and let's make you a star!
five-5-fiv/sixty-nine-9-one - Max

She was a little skeptical at first. "Ugh, geez. I hate to be scammed by another Indian sandnigger." She pondered, remembering an email last year that ended with her reading gift card numbers to Bob, the American banker lawyer directing a foundation called Bridget's Billions. Bob fucked her good. He convinced her that she'll need to prove she could spend money quickly without leaving leftover assets because of the conditions of the inheritance of twenty billion dollars. Bob had her go to multiple drugstores to purchase gift cards. He fucked her in the ass, metaphorically speaking, out of six hundred dollars. And from that learning experience, she knew never to trust a Bob again.

So she quickly did her research on DuckDuckGo and investigated the listing. The result led to numerous sites. But none resembled the ad she was ascertaining. So instead, and after remembering what her grandpappy once mentored, she made the call.

Later that evening knocks on her door interrupted her chaturbate dildo session. She swiftly got dressed and answered the door.

Max

A shady man introduced himself as Max Creepy Crawler Goo. "I'm here to make you an Instagram star!" But his sneaky slick salesman appearance worried Bridget. She asked him to back away from the trailer or she'll shoot him in the balls. And so he did. But something haunted him as he observed her in the light. "Eh, I don't think I can work with you on this." He scanned her figure with doubt. "Is this how you always look?"

Bridget1

She smiled and said, "I'll be right back! Wait here." She closed the door. Several minutes later, she manifests.

Bridget2

"WOW! How did you do that?" He was amazed at how she transformed from an ugly skank into a hot trailer park fuckhole apparatus.

"Ancient Chinese secret, uh?" She responded, then posed like a professional sleazebag.

"The fuck you talking about? You're not Asian."

Toothless whore

"Deception. Makeup. That TikTok toothless whore trend?" Sarcastically she replied and assumed he would know that reference. And that he did! Max spends much of his time on social apps. And he remembered that cumdumpster that transformed from a crackwhore posterchild to a catwalk.

Nasty fucking sofa

"Oooooh. Well, I can work with this!" She was excited to hear that and invited him inside. They sat on the bedbug-infested sofa, and before she could relax, he skated one hand behind her head; the other, he pulled his pecker out from his beach shorts, then began shoving her head down. She resisted.

"What do you think you're doing, Mister Big Shot?" She said while pressing her hand against his leg, though she failed to remove the other hand still over her head. Perhaps that felt pleasant and familiar to her.

"This is how you'll become an Instagram phenomenon!" While smiling, he assured her.

"Um, I don't know about this. You're treating me like a filthy whore." Then, finally, she removed his other hand with uncertainty.

"BINGO! That's how it's done. Trust me. After you get this taken care of, your likes and followers on Instagram will skyrocket! But I'll have to give the go. And the only way that's going to happen," he gestured her eyes to his erected penis with raised brows. She curiously looked at it. Licked her lips and smacked.

She was unsure. But good golly Molly, she remembered what her grandpappy once said. "You have to take risks in this world. If you don't, you'll end up smoking meth all day in a trailer park trading your nasty ass for drugs."

She nodded in agreement to that reminisce. Though it looked like she agreed to a wall. Max noticed she may be a little whacky-jacky in the head. But that gut feeling vanished as she went down to become a star.

Ugh. Bridget sucked him sloppy edition. Even made herself gag on that small pecker. Ugh, what a sport!

Dont Give Up So Close GIF by Vienna Pitts

Max exploded on her face four minutes later, and some went into her hair. He was happy. It was messy as she cleared his semen off her lips and spread her fingers out in front, watching his goo slither with disturbing wonder. However, some hung to her chin. "Now, let's make you a star!" He retrieved his phone from his front shorts pocket and opened a messaging app as she wiped her face against the sofa's backrest. He asked her what her Instagram name was. She quickly leaned over to a cluttered nightstand as he watched her thonged butt. She returned with her phone. After opening her app, she told him it was Bridget's Chowder. He swiped his phone a few times, then quickly typed. He turned to her and spoke, "Now watch your likes and followers."

And so she did. Within a minute, her count rose as her eyes widened, and a smirk followed. Her hand grabbed his leg. Then the number kept climbing! Her smile beamed broader. And within several minutes, she had hundreds of followers and countless likes on her first collage of images and clips. "Thank you!" She jumped on top of him as his hands immediately grabbed her buttcheeks. She then gave him a peck on his cheek. He got excited again. And that led to reverse cowgirl sex. The real smelly kind. She wasn't a good wiper. Ugh. But she had no idea Max was part of a national group known as IncelMatetrix.

There are two hundred and thirty male members. Each member has several phones and multiple Instagram accounts. They collaborate online through a forum called PussyChan. Whenever one would score pussy in exchange for making the girl a star, he would send a "Do it" group message along with the girl's username. Then the others would like and follow that account.

I know what you're probably thinking. How pathetic and so fucking cool is that! Exactly. But Max and his group were small potatoes. There was a much larger one called OnlyFans. And the discreet customers on that network, some are billionaires. What the Onlyfans crew do is tease the model after she signs up. They'll then pose as fans and encourage fewer clothes. If she's a hottie, they'll promote her profile. But they cherry-pick. And they do their homework! They understand law enforcement has their suspicions about the business. So they're careful at how they select their next hookers. First, they'll fish for information through private messaging. They do this to see where her mind is and if she's groomable. And if all is good, they'll offer her a date. And gift her a thousand dollars. The date is with one of the investors. They wanna see how she does. And especially if she wants other dates with bigger gifts—tens of thousands of dollars.

Onlywhores

Onlyfans is like an online catalog of products for the filthy rich. Law enforcement will never stop them. This is an international business. Way bigger than any small potatoes.

These people know what they're doing. But, unlike Max's people, they want more than booty. However, little does Max know that Bridget will join Onlyfans and become a millionaire as she will be introduced to a billionaire husband who will fall in love with her crotch. But that rich man will be clueless that what came in her crotch was Max's Herpes.

...TO BE DISCONTINUED

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 19066 and 5 others
Wasn't the best but good golly Molly, it came together like a guy pleasing two women and making sure no one goes home unhappy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and ChristianChad
useless fuking bull shit thread jim

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Georgia LaMoore from some shithole town in England said, "What the fuck did I just read?"

A Looksmax user assured,

And an anonymous adult film director claimed, "Yeah. That's what I'm talking about, niggas."

THE UNCUT VERSION...

A rundown trailer rests between several others. Inside that tin casket dwells a young woman dildoing herself in front of a webcam lying on a messy bed. There are two umbrella lights adjacent to the bed and a greenscreen curtain where the headboard should be. She pulls the dildo out, a white feminine substance follows, and tosses it on the floor as roaches hurry in for the treat. She sighs. Scooting to the edge, she leans over and diddles with a mouse near a keyboard that rests on a table in front of a monitor that displays her. She waves to the webcam, closes that video screen, and immediately brings up a Firefox browser. She types craigslist into the search bar.

Bridget Creamy Clam Chowder was not your ordinary trailer park girl. She had ambitions! She wanted to be an Instagram sensation. But her gaddam meth problem kept getting in the way. And having a habit of ripping people off, ugh, she had few friends. But one morning, an opportunity oddly presented itself. She stumbled upon an ad on Craigslist:

She was a little skeptical at first. "Ugh, geez. I hate to be scammed by another Indian sandnigger." She pondered, remembering an email last year that ended with her reading gift card numbers to Bob, the American banker lawyer directing a foundation called Bridget's Billions. Bob fucked her good. He convinced her that she'll need to prove she could spend money quickly without leaving leftover assets because of the conditions of the inheritance of twenty billion dollars. Bob had her go to multiple drugstores to purchase gift cards. He fucked her in the ass, metaphorically speaking, out of six hundred dollars. And from that learning experience, she knew never to trust a Bob again.

So she quickly did her research on DuckDuckGo and investigated the listing. The result led to numerous sites. But none resembled the ad she was ascertaining. So instead, and after remembering what her grandpappy once mentored, she made the call.

Later that evening knocks on her door interrupted her chaturbate dildo session. She swiftly got dressed and answered the door.

A shady man introduced himself as Max Creepy Crawler Goo. "I'm here to make you an Instagram star!" But his sneaky slick salesman appearance worried Bridget. She asked him to back away from the trailer or she'll shoot him in the balls. And so he did. But something haunted him as he observed her in the light. "Eh, I don't think I can work with you on this." He scanned her figure with doubt. "Is this how you always look?"

She smiled and said, "I'll be right back! Wait here." She closed the door. Several minutes later, she manifests.

"WOW! How did you do that?" He was amazed at how she transformed from an ugly skank into a hot trailer park fuckhole apparatus.

"Ancient Chinese secret, uh?" She responded, then posed like a professional sleazebag.

"Deception. Makeup. That TikTok toothless whore trend?" Sarcastically she replied and assumed he would know that reference. And that he did! Max spends much of his time on social apps. And he remembered that cumdumpster that transformed from a crackwhore posterchild to a catwalk.

"Oooooh. Well, I can work with this!" She was excited to hear that and invited him inside. They sat on the bedbug-infested sofa, and before she could relax, he skated one hand behind her head; the other, he pulled his pecker out from his beach shorts, then began shoving her head down. She resisted.

"What do you think you're doing, Mister Big Shot?" She said while pressing her hand against his leg, though she failed to remove the other hand still over her head. Perhaps that felt pleasant and familiar to her.

"This is how you'll become an Instagram phenomenon!" While smiling, he assured her.

"Um, I don't know about this. You're treating me like a filthy whore." Then, finally, she removed his other hand with uncertainty.

"BINGO! That's how it's done. Trust me. After you get this taken care of, your likes and followers on Instagram will skyrocket! But I'll have to give the go. And the only way that's going to happen," he gestured her eyes to his erected penis with raised brows. She curiously looked at it. Licked her lips and smacked.

She was unsure. But good golly Molly, she remembered what her grandpappy once said. "You have to take risks in this world. If you don't, you'll end up smoking meth all day in a trailer park trading your nasty ass for drugs."

She nodded in agreement to that reminisce. Though it looked like she agreed to a wall. Max noticed she may be a little whacky-jacky in the head. But that gut feeling vanished as she went down to become a star.

Ugh. Bridget sucked him sloppy edition. Even made herself gag on that small pecker. Ugh, what a sport!

Max exploded on her face four minutes later, and some went into her hair. He was happy. It was messy as she cleared his semen off her lips and spread her fingers out in front, watching his goo slither with disturbing wonder. However, some hung to her chin. "Now, let's make you a star!" He retrieved his phone from his front shorts pocket and opened a messaging app as she wiped her face against the sofa's backrest. He asked her what her Instagram name was. She quickly leaned over to a cluttered nightstand as he watched her thonged butt. She returned with her phone. After opening her app, she told him it was Bridget's Chowder. He swiped his phone a few times, then quickly typed. He turned to her and spoke, "Now watch your likes and followers."

And so she did. Within a minute, her count rose as her eyes widened, and a smirk followed. Her hand grabbed his leg. Then the number kept climbing! Her smile beamed broader. And within several minutes, she had hundreds of followers and countless likes on her first collage of images and clips. "Thank you!" She jumped on top of him as his hands immediately grabbed her buttcheeks. She then gave him a peck on his cheek. He got excited again. And that led to reverse cowgirl sex. The real smelly kind. She wasn't a good wiper. Ugh. But she had no idea Max was part of a national group known as IncelMatetrix.

There are two hundred and thirty male members. Each member has several phones and multiple Instagram accounts. They collaborate online through a forum called PussyChan. Whenever one would score pussy in exchange for making the girl a star, he would send a "Do it" group message along with the girl's username. Then the others would like and follow that account.

I know what you're probably thinking. How pathetic and so fucking cool is that! Exactly. But Max and his group were small potatoes. There was a much larger one called OnlyFans. And the discreet customers on that network, some are billionaires. What the Onlyfans crew do is tease the model after she signs up. They'll then pose as fans and encourage fewer clothes. If she's a hottie, they'll promote her profile. But they cherry-pick. And they do their homework! They understand law enforcement has their suspicions about the business. So they're careful at how they select their next hookers. First, they'll fish for information through private messaging. They do this to see where her mind is and if she's groomable. And if all is good, they'll offer her a date. And gift her a thousand dollars. The date is with one of the investors. They wanna see how she does. And especially if she wants other dates with bigger gifts—tens of thousands of dollars.

Onlyfans is like an online catalog of products for the filthy rich. Law enforcement will never stop them. This is an international business. Way bigger than any small potatoes.

These people know what they're doing. But, unlike Max's people, they want more than booty. However, little does Max know that Bridget will join Onlyfans and become a millionaire as she will be introduced to a billionaire husband who will fall in love with her crotch. But that rich man will be clueless that what came in her crotch was Max's Herpes.

...TO BE DISCONTINUED
Did gtp-3 write this?

• Hmm...
what int he fucking world is this autism bruh. im jfling hard

• Woah
imagine writing all that just so i can ignore it

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 19036

A Looksmax user assured,

THE UNCUT VERSION...

...TO BE DISCONTINUED
10,413 posts and still no closer to achieving self awareness.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, MrGlutton and BigJimsWornOutTires
10,413 posts and still no closer to achieving self awareness.
Don't be hating if you ainting. I've bypassed self-awareness. I've ascended then remerged. I left this Earth and then came back. Perhaps you might ask, "Why the fuck would you come back here?"

Ugh. Steak. Fucking steak will get you every time.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You have some of the best descriptive writing skills on this pathetic forum

Glad you didn’t leave afte lookism shut down.

• +1
Last edited:
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
You have some of the best descriptive writing skills on this pathetic forum

Glad you didn’t leave afte lookism shut down.

There are a dozen good writers on here. Perhaps, dozen more that lurk. But many folks have become lazy. I know a few authors outside the Devil's Playground, and sales aren't good. $2,000 one made from several published books. Brutal. Lazy readers. People have lost hope. And thanks to that attack by the Chinese, our government panicked and trusted the world's greatest liars: drugmakers; hopelessness weighed heavy upon society. Why read? Why write? This world is going to Hell in a gift-wrapped basket with politician cheese and pharmaceutical treats.

lol wtf..? :ROFLMAO:

how many robots are on this website? are they the stfcels?

Those bots are easy to detect. They tend to print the same responses. Ugh. Pathetic programming by the Chinese retards. As for our bots, just look for words praising politicians, suggesting medication, or suicide.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1

A Looksmax user assured,

THE UNCUT VERSION...

...TO BE DISCONTINUED
yet another shitty thread I did not read

• +1
yet another shitty thread I did not read
Imagine a foid actually reading this, thinking "Hmm, this might be valuable information." Then she gets to the money shot scene and reacts, "Ugh, fuckmuffins. I already knew that! Duh."

• +1
Reactions: Verse
Imagine a foid actually reading this, thinking "Hmm, this might be valuable information." Then she gets to the money shot scene and reacts, "Ugh, fuckmuffins. I already knew that! Duh."
foids have easy mode on instagram, and life in general

• +1