• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kazey, copemaxxeer, Ken and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iblamechico, mayo mogger, zombie and 2 others
fck appeal nigga, PSL is most important and your blackass knows it
How is psl the most important? Do you not even care about the hoes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and RaidenJTR
Not smiling Vs smiling

• Hmm...
Reactions: RaidenJTR
Both set of eyes look good.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, datboijj and Aero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Klasik01 and Teddo23
Psl wise yes, appeal wise maybe not
Appeal>PSL that's all I'm gonna say and I'm not gonna argue with some retard who spends all day rotting here (not talking about you)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
the bottom one would look insane hooded

the bottom one would look insane hooded
It wouldn't, it would decrease the appeal, having little UEE is perfect for those kind of eyes in terms of girl gaze

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and datboijj
It wouldn't, it would decrease the appeal, having little UEE is perfect for those kind of eyes in terms of girl gaze
It would look like a wolf, because he has the same downward upward eye shape that wolves doo
keep coping tho

Wolf

Last edited:
top mogs bottom. bottom is a prettyboy, only women on birth control would prefer bottom to top.

top mogs bottom. bottom is a prettyboy, only women on birth control would prefer bottom to top.
people forget there is chad archetypes sometimes, bottom is just pretty boy which most young girls prefer nowadays

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, traeyoung and Teddo23
people forget there is chad archetypes sometimes, bottom is just pretty boy which most young girls prefer nowadays
Is that you in the avi?

• +1
Reactions: zombie
Bottom Is Better, because It has a Better pfh to pfl ratio, not for some retarded "female gaze" cope. PSL explains everything, if you weren't a newfag from tik tok you would know it

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
you're right, but the problem with the prettyboy archetype is it doesn't last past age 25 at the latest or so because you need perfect skin and perfect hair. the more masculine archetype on the other hand can last into your 40s.

Bottom Is Better, because It has a Better pfh to pfl ratio, not for some retarded "female gaze" cope. PSL explains everything, if you weren't a newfag from tik tok you would know it
Im into the psl since 2020 i probably know more about it than you ever will, psl doesn't explain shit if it did our so "perfect psl gods" would be worshipped on insta and tiktok but instead girl go for softer features, I've seen girls choosing Vinnie hacker over Barret and Opry irl and also from other posts here and all you psl copers cope with "because they are too good looking for them" but they just look uncanny as fuck, read more about sex appeal and female gaze in the looksmaxing section instead of spending your shitty life shitposting in offtopic. BTW you look like a curry and i know that you aren't which makes it worse 🤣, goodnight from me

Im into the psl since 2020 i probably know more about it than you ever will, psl doesn't explain shit if it did our so "perfect psl gods" would be worshipped on insta and tiktok but instead girl go for softer features, I've seen girls choosing Vinnie hacker over Barret and Opry irl and also from other posts here and all you psl copers cope with "because they are too good looking for them" but they just look uncanny as fuck, read more about sex appeal and female gaze in the looksmaxing section instead of spending your shitty life shitposting in offtopic. BTW you look like a curry and i know that you aren't which makes it worse 🤣, goodnight from me
Triggered retard. No Stacy Is choosing hacker over Barrett. Look at the girls Barrett fucked (Stacy models) vs the ones vinnie got (dead average beckies). That's all i Needed to know you're a low iq sperg and your remark about me looking indian doesn't touch me since i perfectly know my skin Is olive and my Eye area Is italian.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
fck appeal nigga, PSL is most important and your blackass knows it
avi check out , u love to look at hypermaaculine men's face all day dont you faggot.

2nd one mogs hard. Is that Marlon Tiexera?

bottom somehow looks better not because of less hooding idk how to explain it. better ratios somehow

fking lol. like the top eyes dont look like that of an autistic twink
theyre both for birth control non bc is this

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung
1st looks like ugly animal's
2nd looks like human's