Spending 4 hours in front of your iPhone is like spending 20 minutes in midday sun

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
just a tip

Just lmao. Most people get 10+ hours a day on there phone.

so I have my phone on night shift mode and the lowest brightness settings, and I cover my face with a towel too every now and the

this shit is aging people

If you’re on your phone for 10 hours a day your getting 40 minutes of daily midday sun exposure every single day

that’s a fucking shit load

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Xangsane, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Lol'd at your prevention methods. Might as well wear a welding mask

Holy shit you right
Fuark
Im fucked

to put this into perspective, the uv index midday is usually 5+.. the uv index later on in the day is usually 1 or 0. Over 1 you need sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
There has been zero studies to prove that Blue light ages you, this is just Product selling bullshit article

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ScramFranklin, datboijj and Lawton88
Also I recently made these changes today (lowest britness, towel, nite shift) and after a day of doing this I think I see improvement in my skin, could be my skin healing? idk if it’s placebo or not though

cause I literally used to be on my phone like 10+ hours a day with britness to the max

• Hmm...
imagine being such a faggot that you avoid the sun.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
There has been zero studies to prove that Blue light ages you, this is just Product selling bullshit article
Nah I’m pretty sure they are.

not only does blue light age you but lighting indoors ages you

Although most indoor lighting is stronger, blue light is more of a problem because people keep there phones literally close af to there face and for long periods of time

I just linked a random article I found on google on this subhect

Last edited:
They have blue light blocking software you can use, I use f.lux on my PC.

Nah I’m pretty sure they are.

not only does blue light age you but lighting indoors ages you

Although most indoor lighting is stronger, blue light is more of a problem because people keep there phones literally close af to there face and for long periods of time

I just linked a random article I found on google on this subhect
Blue light from your phone or laptop is no where near as strong as direct sunlight this is all mental masturbation

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Blue light from your phone or laptop is no where near as strong as direct sunlight this is all mental masturbation
Of course it isn’t as strong

the point is you’re on it for a long period of time everyday. And it’s close to your face. And 10 hours of iPhone exposure is like 30+ mins of midday sun

• Woah
Isn’t it just nite mode for pc? I only use iPhone so nite mode is all I got. Not sure how good nite mode is at filtering blue light
nah. anyway windows 10 has built in night mode so no reason to use flux

just a tip

and I cover my face with a towel too every now and the
6240.jpg

found OP