spending my morning looking up my name

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
yes im a narcy and i love when people write threads about me i get off on attention bc i recieve none my whole life so idgaf and the other reason is to respond to people right now before my movie debut it in 2024 so i can defend myself so ppl dont create lies about me and i will no longer be able to use this website after 2024

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, justinzayn, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
James Sapphire: A Fart In The Wind

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Torero, Hueless and 7 others
James Sapphire: The Truecel Bogdanov Who Eats His Own Dookie

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Torero, Will Blunderfield and 2 others
James Sapphire:How i met my mother online

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Moggie, Torero and 7 others
James Sapphire: rise to tiktok fame and scat eating

• WTF
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
yes im a narcy and i love when people write threads about me i get off on attention bc i recieve none my whole life so idgaf and the other reason is to respond to people right now before my movie debut it in 2024 so i can defend myself so ppl dont create lies about me and i will no longer be able to use this website after 2024
U need to make a YouTube channel I'd subscribe, and ur so crazy you'd probably be successful

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Will Blunderfield and Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield and Deleted member 16133
I look up lots of peoples names from when I was younger and it's very brutal to see lots of the girls ending up whores, as you'd expect though

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Niklaus Mikaelson
James Sapphire: A Fart In The Wind
no lmfao it's not about me i play the main villain in it xD thats why ive been so busy im doing scripting and taking acting classes rn
I look up lots of peoples names from when I was younger and it's very brutal to see lots of the girls ending up whores, as you'd expect though
;(
James Sapphire: The Truecel Bogdanov Who Eats His Own Dookie
i dont
James Sapphire:How i met my mother online
i didnt
James Sapphire: rise to tiktok fame and scat eating
SEE THIS IS WHY YOU CANT TELL NORMIES SHIT BC THEY END UP USING EVEYRTHING AGAINST U AND BULLYING U BUT GUESS WHAT YOULL FUCKING REGRET THIS AND BE SORRY WHEN MY MOVIE TAKES OFF

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Attentio whoreee

178B6376 9DAC 42EB A432 B6BD4BD8B803

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Hueless, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
bruh why gorwn ass ppl said that i looked like an IT guy (tech guy) im a tech guy tho but i dress nice as hell and i dont even looks subhuman. why they say i look non nt and autistic?

bruh why gorwn ass ppl said that i looked like an IT guy (tech guy) im a tech guy tho but i dress nice as hell and i dont even looks subhuman. why they say i look non nt and autistic?
they're probably just saying you don't have a lot of vertical chin height and forward growth and what they mean by IT guy is that your eye area is too high trust and doesn't strike fear when they are in your presence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21146
If I ever have kids I'm not letting them watch tv or internet until the age of 15

If I ever have kids I'm not letting them watch tv or internet until the age of 15
please do that so they won't turn out like shit and withold them from american public school its a meme to send ur kid to school nowadays to just be a jewish labrat and the woke agenda is pushed harder every day there now

I love you, James, keep it up, you are my favorite user here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
You should make more music and music videos like black pilled curse

• +1
that i am produly idgaf

u too

1 pale
2 the webpage is white and there areno dark skins for it but once i get more money ill get one of those naturaly light thingies
U should probably try tanmaxing everyone looks good tan

• +1
You should play lord farquaad in shrek 5
Kubilay brox gigchadfarquax

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Will Blunderfield
  • +1
they're probably just saying you don't have a lot of vertical chin height and forward growth and what they mean by IT guy is that your eye area is too high trust and doesn't strike fear when they are in your presence
my eye area looks crazy when im in sunny places

• +1
my chin is not recessed however i have a tecessed jaw is it over james?

my eye area looks crazy when im in sunny places
nice
my chin is not recessed however i have a tecessed jaw is it over james?
yeah it's over you can get away with a lot of things as a male in 2022 like shitty nose or shitty eye area like vinnie hacker but if there's one thing you can't get away with is recession jaw makes the man fix it asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036